Motoring Discussion > an other problem Legal Questions
Thread Author: ak700 Replies: 14

an other problem - ak700
Hi everyone please don't think I'm a rude etc..actually i have to many things going on me these days. I had one accident last year in march. Please don't take me wrong here because this is a driving job and accidents are more common in my job. Last year a Hgv hit me on my front passenger side as I was standing in our taxi rank the space was narrow that driver reversed his truck and did some more damage i was sitting in the cab and i have to come out because he was trying to come again so i came out from my cab and stopped him he asked me to follow him and i had no other option he exchanged insurance details and went off. This was my first accident after 5years and i didn't know all the things any way i was passed to a claim management company who miss led me firstly she wanted me to have hire car i denied because there is a problem these people provide u the hire cars but if they don't recover money from third party they charge you. I said I don't want that then she said the liability of my case is accepted so it is better to have I said I can do if she gives in writing that liability is accepted and i recorded that fone conversation which she did then i was passed to solicitors who were v negative in my case in begging I been told third party is disputing on my car damages i told my solicitor that there is a camera for which i been told that record is only for limited period so we can't get that fortunately there was a driver behind me who was watching every thing i have to chase him because i never knew him before although he is a cab driver but i didn't know him before any how last year in July i went on holiday when i came back after 6 weeks he was on holiday when i came back then i have to chase him i went across his son who gave his details after taking permission from his dad i passed them to solicitor and she put the wrong details in system well got no evidence then i been told that third party is saying i was not in cab at that time which was wrong then meanwhile i have to find another solicitor who confirmed that they had wrong details of the witness new case handler asked me to ask the witness to wring her then i passed the message witness tried for many days and he was not able to contact with solicitor then i requested her to give witness a call she said it's technicaly good if he calls her i was surprised because rather then calling she could simply send me the farm which i could pass to witness any how he called yesterday and gave his statement today i called and i been told that case is closed i asked y she replied because witness said that he knows me as on work place but he was only the witness because if refred to driver statement he asked me to follow him then from where i could get witnesses then later on i found that all the things done wrong by them are said to done wrong by me like wrong details of the witness and she said there calls are recorded if thats right then i am on strong grounds at the end i was told if i want then contact the third party by myself so end of every thing if any of the members on the forum could help it will be v kind of u because i got 2little kids and i can't pay hire charges etc..,please help me to come out from this matter thnx v much
 an other problem - Armel Coussine
Perhaps FMR can help if he hasn't run out of patience.

I can't begin to decipher that confused mishmash. If you want to describe an event or series of events, try to keep it simple. And separate the sentences with full stops at least.

If you're asking for money, it's unlikely anyone here will give you any.
 an other problem - No FM2R
If you want me to put any effort into this then;

1) What about my comments suggestions for your last problems?

2) What about an update to the last incident?

3) Go through this POS and at least put a blank line in between each sentence. Punjabi uses pretty much the same punctuation approach as English, albeit the symbols considerably more complex.

It doesn't have to be perfect or even very good. But I will not put any more effort into understanding it than you do into explaining it.

This may help;

www.whatiscalled.com/punctuation-marks-in-punjabi/

Follow the Punjabi norms in your English sentences and you will be just fine.

There is absolutely no reason why you should pay any attention to what I say and should feel free to ignore my comments and simply regard me as rude and discourteous.

Unless, of course, you want something from me.

No doubt other forum members who think me rude will be along to help you in my stead should you need it.
 an other problem - rtj70
Like Mark I'd want your post to make some sort of sense. From a quick read/scan (it is near impossible with your post) I gather:

- You had an accident LAST YEAR
- You are trying to recover costs
- Issues over witness details
- You want us to give you money to pursue this
- This accident was before the one you recently posted about which is odd in itself

If it is asking for money that is your main point then (1) make it clearer and (2) little chance of that.
 an other problem - rtj70
Some on here might round on Mark again (and me) but it is now looking like an attempt to request money from us....
 an other problem - ak700
Thnx rtj770 for your help.
 an other problem - ak700
Thnx v much Nofmr2.the previous advice was v useful and gave the witness details to solicitors they are trying to dispute but solicitor is saying we will win the battle. Please pass this message to colleague who is saying i am begging for money. I can work and sort out myself thanks for your information. Ye No Fmr2 your previous advice was helpful and i hope you will b able to help me out in this situation if anything not understandable please let me know i will translat it thnx Nofmr2
>> if anything not understandable please let me know i will translat it

I already explained that and what to do about it.

Well done on getting a few fullstops in this time. Rather unfortunately for you that shows that it is quite within your capability, just not within your effort levels.

Rewrite your original post. Add blank lines in between bits and full stops where appropriate and then we shall see.
 an other problem - Dutchie
Sorry to hear about your problems ak700.

Your insurance company should have sorted this out by I would have thought.

If this accident isn't your fault they should supply you with a car if your car is off the road.

Your story is a bit confusing regarding a witness.

You won't receive any money from this site and I didn't get the impression you where asking.

Two children to feed is important.Better qualified people on here to help you.

Good luck.

an other problem - Robin O'Reliant
He's having a laugh.

What would you need to type into a search engine to find this site?
 an other problem - ak700
I tried my best members to do everything to make it simple. All i need ur advice
 an other problem - Dutchie
I must admit I can smell a Rat.

Opdonderen joh ga ergens anders spelen.

Roughly means F/off.
I told you the issue. I told you what to do about it.

You have done nothing.

You are either rude or a wind up. ( As I may have said before ). In either case I see no reason for me to waste my time.
Last edited by: No FM2R on Tue 17 Mar 15 at 21:49
 an other problem - Armel Coussine
Got to be a troll FMR. I was wrong to scold you first time.
Perhaps AC, perhaps.

But equally perhaps not. One never knows for sure, but simply needs to go with one's gut.

Appreciate the thought though.
Latest Forum Posts