Motoring Discussion > Bo Jo swears at cab heckler Miscellaneous
Thread Author: VxFan Replies: 8

Bo Jo swears at cab heckler - VxFan

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-33178055

youtu.be/wc5CD1SH_ck
 Bo Jo swears at cab heckler - No FM2R
I doubt Johnson was in the wrong until he started swearing.

A strange, and fairly silly, thing for a politician to do in public.

I presume that the professionally offended and tediously sanctimonious will be calling for his resignation or hanging or something.

On another subject, how come is it that everything in this world is filmed on telephones these days, every tiny little thing, except that aliens still manage to get into the US, kidnap someone, put them back again and get away without a single shot.

Ditto the Lock Ness Monster - where are all the camera phones when they could actually be helpful.
 Bo Jo swears at cab heckler - Stuartli
Why shouldn't Boris be able to prove himself human? Most politicians put up with a lot of abuse over time whilst displaying considerable patience in doing so, so you can't really blame them if they let fly occasionally....

Might have been that the heckler didn't understand some of the big words that Boris knows and perhaps expressed? :-) :-)
 Bo Jo swears at cab heckler - Robin O'Reliant
It's the same as the mock outrage expressed when some footballer gets blattered or is photographed having a fag. Certain types of people like to vilify the great and good for doing what they themselves do fairly often.
 Bo Jo swears at cab heckler - Armel Coussine
>> Might have been that the heckler didn't understand some of the big words that Boris knows and perhaps expressed? :-)

I could hear Boris's voice in the clip, but not what he was saying. However according to the 'story' the words he used were quite short and vulgar, not his premium style...

As a former minicab driver however I am firmly in his camp. Them black cabbies is diabolical mate, some of them anyway. Fink they owneroad, innit?

'24 pahnd fifty on the meter guv...'

Do me a bleedin favour. Meter indeed! Just stop pressing buttons on the thing and multiplying the damage, awrigh'?

We minicabbers used to steal all right, but we didn't have a licence to print money like them carphounds...

I mean like those carphounds. Sorry.
Last edited by: Armel Coussine on Thu 18 Jun 15 at 18:52
 Bo Jo swears at cab heckler - Old Navy
>> Ditto the Lock Ness Monster

Or even the Loch Ness Monster.
 Bo Jo swears at cab heckler - No FM2R
Auto correct is a wonderful thing.
 Bo Jo swears at cab heckler - Old Navy
Too clever by far.
 Bo Jo swears at cab heckler - stan10
At least BJ (!?) didn't call the cabbie a "pleb" !!
Now that would have been serious ...
Latest Forum Posts