Motoring Discussion > Free driving lessons Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Crankcase Replies: 8

Free driving lessons - Crankcase
In Holland. Well, there is a price, but it's not monetary. Daily Mail would have a field day here, but it's kind of interesting to speculate why the Dutch mostly shrug and don't worry about it, while here you'd probably be in jail for the rest of your life for even thinking about the idea.

Which society is better off?

www.news.com.au/finance/business/other-industries/dutch-driving-instructors-told-they-can-offer-lessons-in-return-for-sex/news-story/7434b72ad7e72e9176b62b4b58c17110
Last edited by: Crankcase on Sun 20 Dec 15 at 08:03
 Free driving lessons - Runfer D'Hills
Can't help speculating that it will lead to some pupils being told "sorry love, in your case I'm afraid it's cash only, no offence like..."

;-)
 Free driving lessons - Zero
>> Can't help speculating that it will lead to some pupils being told "sorry love, in
>> your case I'm afraid it's cash only, no offence like..."
>>
>> ;-)

Not surprised, 10 pupils a day, 60 in a week? even BBD would struggle.
 Free driving lessons - Robin O'Reliant
In this country at least there has never been any issue. You can offer goods or services in return for anything you like. A bit of a non story.
 Free driving lessons - Dog
I once considered offering a tune up for a bunk up in a sit up and beg.
But got confused with the nipples, the side skirts and the suspension strut leg.
 Free driving lessons - Falkirk Bairn
Reminds me of the very old old joke of the coal man who used to wander the streets with his horse & cart shouting COAL.

By 10 o'clock he changed it to "Coal for £1.00 a bag"
 Free driving lessons - smokie
Where's the driving instructor in the accompanying picture?? :-O
 Free driving lessons - Avant
It gives a whole new meaning to 'Left hand down a bit'.
 Free driving lessons - WillDeBeest
It can work the other way: if I offer driving advice to Mrs Beest it becomes quite clear that I, ahem, need not apply for some considerable time.
Latest Forum Posts