Motoring Discussion > Subaru Forester II - Issues in Subaru Forester   [Read only] Accessories and Parts
Thread Author: LESTER Replies: 2

Subaru Forester II - Issues in Subaru Forester - LESTER
Hi guys, I’m a newbie to this forum and I own a Subaru Forester 2015 which I bought almost 2 months ago. Now I’m having some steering issues. It’s sometimes hard to turn. I’m gonna give the car in the service centre in Edmonton. I would like to know what would be the reason for this?
Last edited by: smokie on Thu 21 Jan 16 at 08:59

Subaru Forester II - Issues in Subaru Forester - Duncan
What would be the reason for what, Lester?

What would be the reason for you posting a link to a company in your very first post?

What would be the reason for you not to take a 2015 car with a fault back to the supplying dealer, do you mean?

I dunno, give us a clue what the reason would be be.

BTW, welcome to the forum. Planning on staying long?
Last edited by: VxFan on Thu 21 Jan 16 at 10:08
 Subaru Forester II - Issues in Subaru Forester - smokie
Well I doubt anyone would stay long with that welcome... if you are angling to be a moderator, we usually are a little more tactful than that. :-)

Sometimes, just sometimes, we get genuine new members who wouldn't necessarily know or have read the rules about link posting - other than that this could have been a real new user.

I'm going to lock this (minus link) for a day rather than delete it and if Lester contacts the mods to confirm his genuine intent it will be unlocked for discussion.
Latest Forum Posts