Motoring Discussion > BMW - Fantasy Island
Thread Author: R.P. Replies: 9

BMW - Fantasy Island - R.P.
Next door are selling their 10 year old 3 Series (convertible) - scruffy. £6.2k...what the hell ?
 BMW - Fantasy Island - Zero
>> Next door are selling their 10 year old 3 Series (convertible) - scruffy. £6.2k...what the
>> hell ?

www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201601150120353

Under 4 grand!
 BMW - Fantasy Island - smokie
Wow that is tempting! Shame it's so far away...

So I've only ever had rental convertibles in the US. Would opening the top on this be electric or manual?
 BMW - Fantasy Island - The Melting Snowman
The part service history and what looks like cloth upholstery would put me off. A proper BMW should have leather.
That one near Zeddo looks reasonable value.
 BMW - Fantasy Island - PeterS
I'd lay money on the first 'owner' of that 318Ci being a BMW group employee... In 2006 the roads round here were full of them as the new one was just round the corner!!
This is a petrol engined version - On local plates but lived most of its life in Jersey - owner has returned to live here. 36k according to the blurb. Looks a tad rough with green stuff on hood.
 BMW - Fantasy Island - MD
Starts and drives "really good." How eloquent.

Slow though innit. Gotta have a straight six.
 BMW - Fantasy Island - legacylad
Quite so MD. if you cannot look after the roof ( I renovo mine twice a year and its garaged) makes you wonder what else is neglected?
Back to the Mahou beer, cloudless blue skies & rooftop terrace. Looks like I left the UK just in time. Not good back in n Yorkshire I see.
Another one today...10 year old 208, petrol....£1400.00 ! Bloomin 'eck
Latest Forum Posts