Motoring Discussion > Caravanner of the year. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Old Navy Replies: 15

Caravanner of the year. - Old Navy
Part 1 of 2 on BBC 2 now. Not sure if it is on south of Hadrian's wall. It may be of interest to the shed draggers.
 Caravanner of the year. - mikeyb
Just turned it on - thinking this should reinforce all those stereotypes
 Caravanner of the year. - sooty123
I wonder what the criteria are? Most amount of tupperware in one caravan, how quickly you can empty your own poop from your own plastic toliet? The list is near endless.
 Caravanner of the year. - Runfer D'Hills
Best matching jumpers? Most innovative awning? Most unusual use for fairy lights?
 Caravanner of the year. - Old Navy
I gave up when the guy with the encyclopaedic knowledge of caravans started on about which models had sunroofs.
 Caravanner of the year. - martin aston
Only part listening but promises half of caravaners will be eliminated. Was quite excited then realised its only referring to the 6 participants and not the half a million who take to our roads each summer.......
 Caravanner of the year. - WillDeBeest
Woohoo - Fleece Central! Crocs and combovers too.

At 42, David Bird is the programme's youngest competitor.

He looks more like 55.
Last edited by: WillDeBeest on Wed 20 Apr 16 at 22:39
 Caravanner of the year. - Alanovich
My son and I spotted this in the on-screen listings yesterday evening, I uttered a squawk of some kind, followed by WTF? and we quickly moved on to some Police Chase Action Interceptor type show about drug dealers, violent drunks and car thieves. Phew. Don't want him seeing inappropriate material, which really shouldn't be on before before the watershed.
 Caravanner of the year. - hawkeye
I was alarmed that the chairman of the Caravan Club, having shown that he was competent at reversing, displayed such poor judgement that he tried to take his caravan up a grassy slope so steep that the caravan grounded, expensively tearing the plastic rear panel as it contacted the grass.

I expected better from someone with his experience.
He had 'a thousand pounds' worth of Wedgwood' in it too - or so he said earlier. Hope he had a dustpan and brush too.
 Caravanner of the year. - Pat
You watched it WdeB???

After ammunition, were you?

Pat
Got plenty of that, Pat. Just needed a barrel. And some fish.
};---)
Further to that thought, do you suppose anyone watched it without ironic or satirical intent? For style tips, perhaps? Or the radical idea of occasionally letting the lay-dee drive?

I managed about 20 minutes, by the way.
Last edited by: WillDeBeest on Thu 21 Apr 16 at 19:05
 Caravanner of the year. - Ted

I think Pat might like this outfit....I know I would, although the van could be a bit bigger !

s479.photobucket.com/user/1400ted/media/ad13fr/Desktop%20Background.png.html
 Caravanner of the year. - Pat
Not for me Ted, too much bling!

Pat
 Caravanner of the year. - NortonES2
How about blog.toyota.co.uk/toyota-prius-towing ?
Latest Forum Posts