Motoring Discussion > Blessed are the peacemakers ... Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Dog Replies: 8

Blessed are the peacemakers ... - Dog
www.lbc.co.uk/watch-4x4-drivers-road-rage-attack-on-biker-134775
 Blessed are the peacemakers ... - VxFan
It is unclear what caused the incident....

I suspect the motorcyclist upset the 4x4 driver earlier in the clip, which is why it's been omitted from view.
 Blessed are the peacemakers ... - Manatee
I suspect it was more a case of the driver grossly overreacting to something than a vulnerable m/c ist provoking somebody in a 4x4, judging by the demeanour of the driver who was clearly looking for maximum confrontation.

But who knows. There are some very annoying little gits on noisy two wheelers with L plates, well illegal on the noise and overtaking in the most stupid ways, who pass by here occasionally.
 Blessed are the peacemakers ... - Pat
>>There are some very annoying little gits on noisy two wheelers ... well illegal on the noise and overtaking in the most stupid ways, >>

I know, I'm married to one as I found out on Sunday morning when we went to St Ives for breakfast on the bike:)

....but it was great fun!

Pat
 Blessed are the peacemakers ... - VxFan
>> It is unclear what caused the incident....

Or perhaps it I'd have looked at the clip on youtube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPPnfyHvTno

"My helmet camera has a 3 minute buffer, and the 40 seconds prior to this incident is cut out due to it just being me sat at a red. In the previous 40 seconds I had filtered up the left hand side at a red light, upon zigzag lines which was not a smart move and/or legal but did not realize this at the time.. You can see this in the other video of the vans dash cam. This was the cause for this crazed man to attack me in a road rage manor. "

And here's the video of the vans dash cam.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWK6i7YqJ6o
Last edited by: VxFan on Tue 2 Aug 16 at 12:59
 Blessed are the peacemakers ... - No FM2R
Truck vs. bikes...

www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-36948337
 Blessed are the peacemakers ... - Armel Coussine
Blessed are the pacemakers. I'm still among you, so far so good.

A quiet, murmuring yee-hah! to one and all. Mind how you go, all right?
 Blessed are the peacemakers ... - Dog
Far out, man.
 Blessed are the peacemakers ... - Fullchat
Where's Ronnie Pickering when you need him. Who??? :))
Latest Forum Posts