Motoring Discussion > Motorcycle collision Miscellaneous
Thread Author: nice but dim Replies: 12

Motorcycle collision - nice but dim
Confirms my thoughts and opinions of motorcyclists - obvious sympathies to the mother.

tinyurl.com/hnjayfu
 Motorcycle collision - sooty123
What thoughts and opinions did it confirm?
 Motorcycle collision - Bromptonaut
Difficult to tell but it's an open road with OK sight-lines and speed,judged from camera vehicle's perspective, not that excessive. Rider coming other way, who seemed to manage to scramble out of ditch, possibly veered wrong way to avoid collision.

Non UK rider with instincts tuned to right hand running?
Last edited by: Bromptonaut on Tue 9 Aug 16 at 16:42
 Motorcycle collision - rtj70
The only thing this tells me is motorcycles can be dangerous and the riders would have known it.

Does the fact that this was the Isle of Man suggests the speed was high and was a factor.
Last edited by: rtj70 on Tue 9 Aug 16 at 16:41
 Motorcycle collision - nice but dim
******g idiots sorry
Last edited by: VxFan on Tue 9 Aug 16 at 21:24
 Motorcycle collision - Dieselboy
Warning - the link is to The Sun. I retreated quickly as I refuse to read or watch anything from those parasites. However, I have seen the footage elsewhere and winced when I saw the impact.
 Motorcycle collision - Pat
Me too......

BUT, there have been times in my life when I just wanted to live dangerously and have fun.

I've known the risks and taken those risks and thoroughly enjoyed myself along the way.

I bet both of those were having one of those moments.

I know it's selfish, I know it could have killed an innocent party but sometimes, it just has to be done.

I'm just pleased at 70 years old I still have moments like that and it makes life worth living.

Sadly most of my 'moments' involve speed!

Pat
Last edited by: Pat on Tue 9 Aug 16 at 16:58
 Motorcycle collision - Armel Coussine
>> Sadly most of my 'moments' involve speed!

'Sadly' Pat?

I think what you really mean is 'Yeee-hah!'
But AC, let us be clear she didn't mean amphetamines. She meant riding fast :-)
 Motorcycle collision - Pat
Very fast Yeeeeeehah:)

Pat
>> But AC, let us be clear

What could you mean rtj? That kind of speed ages one fast, and I can't afford that at my age. I'd be tempted if someone was offering any, but I might still turn it down.
As you know it was a TIC comment :-) No harm intended. I know you wouldn't do that sort of thing!
>> I know you wouldn't do that sort of thing!

Not every time anyway.

:o}
Latest Forum Posts