Motoring Discussion > Excellent Service Accessories and Parts
Thread Author: MD Replies: 9

Excellent Service - MD
I bought off of ebay some Heko wind deflectors. Tinted, perfect fit and something I should have done eons ago. Keeps the Dogs vented without water getting in. However the clips supplied (should have been 4 but 2 were missing) detracted a little, but not too bad. I politely emailed the company (VF Autozone) to which I have no connection. An email came back in short order stating, "We will send the clips". A bit short, but they are based in Slovenia/Slovakia??? This morning they arrived via Air Mail. I mailed my thanks and they responded immediately. I left them perfect feedback which they then thanked me for. If only the UK could achieve this level of service.
 Excellent Service - Dog
Cool (literally) I fitted them to a few of my cars in the previous century. Y'all can get them for Scoob Foresters,
but not for my model year apparently. Oh well, I'll be outing the critter soon anyway.

TTFN.
 Excellent Service - MD
Hi Mush. Is the Scoob Auto or Spanish?
 Excellent Service - Dog
Guten Morgen DM. Die schachtel ist Jatco.
 Excellent Service - Clk Sec
>>or Spanish

Very good, MD.
 Excellent Service - Roger.
I left the following review on Amazon for one of their Marketplace sellers.

"I cannot fault the customer service from this seller. The item seems to have disappeared in the postal system as it has never arrived. I contacted the seller via the Amazon messaging system: received an almost immediate response and on my confirmation of non-receipt, received an email offering a full refund. I accepted this offer and the refund was actioned within hours. Simply excellent service"
 Excellent Service - Mike H
It's how problems are dealt with that is the differentiator between good and bad service. Anyone (within reason) can keep a business ticking over when everything works as it should.
 Excellent Service - Dog
I bought something on eBay from a seller in China and it took precisely 1 month to arrive via airmail.

No-way would I ever consider flying with CAL.

:}
 Excellent Service - MD
Hi Doggo. Ping me an email thingy doofer regarding the Scoob if you'd be so kind. I'm happy for the mods to oblige if of course you don't mind.

Regards,

Me.
 Excellent Service - Dog
Wheel do.

Re:guards.

K9
Latest Forum Posts