Motoring Discussion > UK driving licence revoked advice to get it back Legal Questions
Thread Author: miss-revoked Replies: 68

UK driving licence revoked advice to get it back - miss-revoked
Hello everyone. I'm new to this site. Hope everyone is well and are looking forward to Christmas. This is going to be a long one. So I will briefly tell you what has happend and then I will copy and paste the story on here what I've send to the court and a solicitor. I passed my test in 2005 but within the first 2 year 6 points were gatherd and my full license was revoked. I was very poorly at the time I had cancer and I didn't know if i would live so I didn't open my mail. It wasn't me who was driving , it was my and and my friend. It definitely wasn't me because I was always to tired, sick or weak. My mam and friend are prepared to take the points. I know it was a long time ago but I have been very poorly since I've had cancer and I've been battling with depression and it's only now I have felt well enough abd mental right enough to apply for it back. I need my license back URGENT because I'm at the doctors and hospital every week and picking my medication up every week. And if I need to go to A&E which is quite often I need to be able to get thete fast. There is more info in the bit I'm going to copy and paste but what I'm wanting to know is how can I get my license back WITHOUT having to resit both tests. My licence has been revoked when it wasn't even me driving. Does anyone know anything that I can do or loop holes? If you can even email me that woukd be awsome or contact using email to the mods

Someone please please help me

Hope you also have a wonderful Christmas 

Details copy and paste below

Hello to who is reading this. I am needing some help and advice. I would like to come to court and speak to a judge about my driving licence that got revoked a long time ago because of gathering points. I had  a car that many family and friends  were using to take me to and from hospital while I was very poorly with cancer. in 2005 I was diagnosed with hodgkins lymphoma. I was miss diagnosed a year before. I have had 12 sessions of chemotherapy and I have had 4 weeks of radiotherapy. I also developed a very serious life threatening auto immune illness. I have auto immune  hemolytic  annimia  and in 2008 I nearly died, the doctors had me in resuscitation in sunderland A&E and they told my nana I may only have 72 hours to live. lucky for me a fantastic doctor stayed behind after his shift and it was his quick thinking that saved my life. I have been very very poorly on and off since 2005. I also got rushed into hospital 3 years ago and I was treated for meningitis .  And also at  the beginning of this year I had blood abd iron infusions because my bloods were not right again. my consultant told me I will need monitoring for the rest of my life and I will probably more than not to have to have a few treatments per year regarding my blood disorder. and the radiotherapy I had over the left hand side of my chest (that's where the cancer was , bigger that a pint glass in my chest) was directly over my left breast , left lung,  and heart .  I am on heat tablets because my heart rate gets up to 156 bpm when resting, the radiotherapy coukd have damaged my heart. I'm waiting for more tests. I also have a higher change of breast cancer now due to the radio. and I'm in agony very offer with gall stones I have. I am always going to the doctors, or apointments at the hospital or the pain clinic and picking up my medication weekly and other medication I may need on top of my regular medication. Im in agony eith psin in my face abd in agony in my legs from my groin to knees to shins and it makes it extremely extremely painfully to wall.  to cut a long long story short I found out last week that I have POF , I will post the link at the bottom of this email if you would like to read what it is .  it's premeture ovarian failure. due to the chemo, radio, and the auto immune.i have an appointment at the fertility clinic this month 20th December 2016 in shields . I am constantly needing to go to the doctors and hospital and other apointments on a weekly basis. but back in 2005 or 2006 I was too poorly to drive and my friends and family woukd drive for me. on a few occasions there have been speeding point given to me because of the person who was driving my car was speeding. this could have been in an emergency to get me to hospital fast or getting ne as close to the door of a shop as possible because I had lost all My hair and I had a Hickman line sticking out of my chest which I was very very embarrassed about.  at that point in time I was very depressed and I was not opening my mail, this is why my mam and my friend did not know they had got points and it ended up me getting them because it was my car. This  resulted in my license been revoked.  i woukd really like to speak to a judge with my mam and My friend so they can explain it was them who was driving not me .  I was not well enough to drive. I have been in touch with the DVLA and they told me to email sunderland court because they could do somthing to get me my license back. otherwise I will need to re sit both tests .  and I'm going to be very very honest .  I really don't think I could deal with the stress ,  especially as it wasn't even me  who got the points that got my license revoked. I have been relying on my granda to take me to all my apointments ect but he is 78 years old and very frail and he keeps falling over. I just can't keep asking him. It's just all go to much now especially as I'm going to be going to shields hospital for fertility treatment and i think it woukd vw very important for me to get my license back especially when I'm going to be getting pregnant so if I did need to get to the hospital fast I could drive legally myself there. I am a good person, I don't smoke and rarely drink. both my parents work hard. I do as much as I can for charity and I have just rescued a cat and I also name soup and sandwiches which I go out at night and feed the homless, if u had my license back I coukd drive and this would be much safer for me too. I don't have a criminal record and I've never been in trouble with the police.

Last edited by: smokie on Sat 10 Dec 16 at 13:01
 UK driving licence revoked advice to get it back - henry k
Welcome.
Not too many night owls on the site but I feel sure some useful replies will soon come.
Heyy I'm a little bit of a night owl. I hope some can help me. I don't know how to work this site. How do I find my threads I have posted when I come to see if I have any replies. I don't know how to find what I've posted? Arghhhhhh lol >> Welcome.
>> Not too many night owls on the site but I feel sure some useful replies
>> will soon come.
>>
>>
 UK driving licence revoked advice to get it back - rtj70
In brief... you have no chance. Get a taxi or you'll have to rely on the friend who drove your car and got you the points. That's how it reads to me.

In response to some questions:

>> My mam and friend are prepared to take the points.

You passed your test in 2005 and acquired 6 points in the first two years. That takes us to 2007. It is now 2016. What happened between 2007 and 2016? You must have paid fines and all that then. Too late to dispute.

>> I need my license back URGENT because I'm at the doctors and hospital every week and
>> picking my medication up every week. And if I need to go to A&E which is quite often I
>> need to be able to get thete fast.

Well you had cancer in 2005 - do you still have cancer? If yes there will be local services helping you get there. This will probably include volunteers. But the need to get there FAST was your original cause of loss of licence.

>> how can I get my license back WITHOUT having to resit both tests.

Just retake the test. If your driving is up to standard it's the cost of a test.
Last edited by: rtj70 on Fri 9 Dec 16 at 00:15
 UK driving licence revoked advice to get it back - CGNorwich
1.First bit of advice - Don't post your email address on a public forum

2 Second bit of advice - Just apply for a new licence and take your tests again after taking a refresher course. If you haven't been driving for ten years its the sensible thing to do whether or not your ban was deserved. I you can't deal with the stress of a driving test you know you really should not be driving.

Welcome to the forum by the way.

Well done for rescuing the cat.

Last edited by: CGNorwich on Fri 9 Dec 16 at 00:06
Hi thanks but I don't feel welcomed here at all. Everything ice said us been ripped apart. And I'm sorry I didn't know I couldn't post my email addy. I just need to get this whole mess sorted. Lucky the courts are looking into it for me. I jyst wanted some advice
And thank you about the cat comment she us in bed with me now lol . Can I ask who is OP who people are reffering to?
 UK driving licence revoked advice to get it back - Bromptonaut
>> And thank you about the cat comment she us in bed with me now lol
>> . Can I ask who is OP who people are reffering to?

Sorry, forum speak, each entry in the forum is known as a post. Person writing it is a poster.

OP = Original (or Opening) Post/Poster.

OP in this case is therefore you/your question.
>> I would like to come to court and speak to a judge about my driving licence that got revoked a
>> long time ago because of gathering points.

The DVLA revoked the licence over ten years ago... Try speaking but you realistically need to reapply for a licence and take a new theory and practical test. You did it before so no big deal apart from cost.
 UK driving licence revoked advice to get it back - Pat
Welcome miss-revoked.

As above, just apply for a new licence and take the test after a refresher course.

After all, if you can't deal with the stress of a driving test how will you deal with the stress of a new baby?

Look upon it as a test run.

Pat
 UK driving licence revoked advice to get it back - sherlock47
All the hallmarks of a TROLL! Delete? or euthanize?
 UK driving licence revoked advice to get it back - devonite
I wouldn't think you'd get a licence to drive on medical grounds! and if you really are as ill and feel like you say, then you would be a danger on the road to both yourself and some other innocent person. Use the Hospital transport service , that's what it's there for.
Excuse me. I may be I'll but I'm not a danger on the road. What's with everyone picking on me here? I'm been ripped apart. None of my illnesses will affect my driving!!!! I actually had a disability car years and years ago
Just suppose, Sherlock 47, that the OP is truthful and her life story is as stated how your comments will be received.

If you feel otherwise there is no need to say anything is there?

UK driving licence revoked advice to get it back - VxFan
>> All the hallmarks of a TROLL! Delete? or euthanize?

No wonder we don't get many new members if that's the attitude some people have toward them.

I've done my usual checks, and am willing to give the OP the benefit of the doubt. I suggest others do too until proven otherwise.

UK driving licence revoked advice to get it back - Mapmaker
I suggest the offending post (Mr. Sherlock's) and anything related to it be deleted. The story sounds reasonably convincing to me.
Last edited by: Mapmaker on Fri 9 Dec 16 at 12:51
 UK driving licence revoked advice to get it back - TheManWithNoName
Sherlock is the pot calling the kettle black. He has proved who the real troll is with those comments.

UK driving licence revoked advice to get it back - Cliff Pope
I'm guessing that Sherlock does not work in a Citizens' Advice Bureau.
 UK driving licence revoked advice to get it back - zippy
After 11 years of not driving lessons for refresher are a good idea, to see if you still even want to drive because the roads have changed over the last 11 years - more congested and the quality of driving also seems to have deteriorated overall.

You might find that public transport of hospital transport is more appropriate.

All the best.

>> I'm guessing that Sherlock does not work in a Citizens' Advice Bureau.

Ten green thumbs :-)
Last edited by: Bromptonaut on Fri 9 Dec 16 at 21:56
Miss-revoked,

Your story would be easier to understand with paragraphs and punctuation but I think I grasp the key points as follows:

(a) You passed your test in 2005
(b) You were subsequently diagnosed with cancer
(c) Disabled by cancer/treatment, and within 2 years of your test, you accumulated 6 points
(d) The points arise from either your failing to name other drivers or accepting their points.

In either case offence was committed and you're looking at mitigating factors.

Unfortunately (for you) six points/two years rule is binary; six strikes and you're out. Unlike situation with an older driver at 12 points there's no scope for mitigation.

Even if it were theoretically possible to sucessfully challenge six points/two years = revocation the (via EU or Convention rights) practicalities are such it would take years and cost multiple £k.

Your only option is to re take test and you need to focus on practicality of that rather than tilting at windmills.
Last edited by: Bromptonaut on Fri 9 Dec 16 at 23:33
Thank you brom. The courts are looking into it. Surly if they let me come to court there must be some sort of chance I can get it back? I'm sorry my key pad on my phone is small and I'm no good at spelling and punctuation. Is there any way any way at all I could get round this without sitting both tests there must be? Ty gor ur reply
 UK driving licence revoked advice to get it back - No FM2R
Dave, do the girl a favour and edit her email address out of her post.

Put mine if you wish, and I'll forward stuff if anything arrives.

Too much info in hers.
Last edited by: No FM2R on Sat 10 Dec 16 at 00:18
Hello I'm sorry how can I take my email off I don't want to upset anyone. If you inbox me you can change it for me I will give you my password because I only came on this to ask about the points I'll probably not use it again. Especially from that horrible person thst was nasty saying I'm a troll and euthinze me. That was vile to ready considering what o gave been thru and have actually consided it. Thanks for your reply
>> Dave, do the girl a favour and edit her email address out of her post.

No good asking me, I've not been here since Friday afternoon.
>> All the hallmarks of a TROLL! Delete? or euthanize?

You may be right, but that's a bit brutal, even for me.
Last edited by: No FM2R on Sat 10 Dec 16 at 00:23
Excuse me I am not a troll. I'm trying to get my driving licence back. Because of points thank u very much!!!
You can get your licence back by passing the theory and practical test. It is very simple and that is the easiest, cheapest and guaranteed option.

Anything else is not a viable option.

So get some refresher lessons and pass the practical test. In the meantime pass the theory test.
Discusting human being for saying that. It's just vile and horrible to read. I was hoping to meet new friends on here because I don't get our much now I have no license and severe depression and anxiety. I logged on here excited to see if anyone had replied. And I'm lay here I'm bed and I actually filled up reading your nasty comment. I coukd tell you a hell of alot more . You don't have a clue what other stuff I'm dealing with. Everyone has a story and you don't know what is going on in ppls lives. And a nasty comment like that coukd litrelly push some one over the edge.
I'm sat here really upset been called a troll and to uthinize. All I want was a bit advice and I'm been torn to shreds. I don't get across the door now because of my anxiety and I just need my license back. I've come on here thinking I might meet some new friends and you are saying I'm lying. I wish I was lying but unfortunately I'm not, I'm living each day in hell. Honestly I really am upset
U have upset me
Hi pat. I had a little chuckle at your comment about the street with a baby. I look afyer my baby nephew and ooooooh Yessssss you seriously don't know stress till you have baby sat a new born lol. I'm gonna try n sort this licence out. Just with all my health issues I didn't want extra stress on top of everything when it wasn't even me who got the points. I feel like a few ppl ate picking on me, like im lying about my life story. They haven't got a clue. That's like 60% of what I'm dealing with. Thank you for your reply x
Hello yeah I know. I'm under so much stress. But I'm gonna have to re sit them if the courts can't help.
>> I really don't think I could deal with the stress

There is no stress free solution to this. Frankly I should think simply going along and taking the tests will be far less stressful than arguing with the legal system on something so old and controversial.

Sometimes moving on and dealing with it is the only way forward.

And not wishing to be rude, but sometimes such a task, in this case taking your driving test, is the price we pay for digging ourselves a hole, however justifiable.

If you're hoping that there is some way to sit down with a judge, explain, and he will say "ok, no worries, here's your licence back" then you have utterly no chance whatsoever.

Sorry.
 UK driving licence revoked advice to get it back - Harleyman
Miss-revoked

I do think you've been treated less than courteously on here by one or two posters, which was regrettable and unnecessary; but the facts remain that;

1) You have been ordered by a court to re-take your driving test.

2) You have, on your own admission, not driven for nearly ten years.

3) You have suffered from, or are suffering from, medical conditions which whilst they may not in themselves impair your physical ability to control a motor vehicle, nevertheless may well impair your judgement and awareness on the road. That, in my opinion (and I speak as a professional HGV driver) merits you taking the test in order to prove your competence not only to the authorities but also to yourself.

As Bromptonaut has rightly pointed out you have no option other than to re-sit the test. Not only will it assist you by proving to the authorities that you are capable of controlling a car, but it will also be considerably cheaper than paying a solicitor or even a barrister in a court to try and prove your current entitlement. I would in fact respectfully suggest that if you are so convinced that you do have a case for entitlement, you consult a solicitor as your next step; but be prepared to be disappointed.

I apologise if this is not what you wanted to hear; unfortunately I really do not think you should consider any other alternative, both for your own sake and that of other road users.
Heyy Harly man. Yes I got banned in 2006 but I didn't actually find out till 2011 when I rang up the dvla for somthing. And I still drive now with my provisional when thete us somone in the car with me. And I know this is wrong but I have drove myself to and from hospital appointments by myself a few times. I know that is wrong but my anxiety gets to me so I couldn't walk or get the bus . None if my medical conditions affect my ability to drive or in anyway make it dangerous for me to be on the road. The medication I take at time don't make me feel sleepy anymore but even when I had my license I still didn't drive after I took them. And yeah o dunno why they were being so nasty to me. I'm having a pretty s***ty time and I was hoping to meet do e friends here but I've just been ripped apart. I've tired to reply to everyone . Thank you for your reply. I'm just gonna re sit the tests I may as well. To be honest I think it will be easier to re sit them because I'm stressed to hell explaining I'm not a troll ect on here I'd be no good in front of a judge ;) . Hope you all have a wonderful xmas a d ty to yous that have been kind to me
U really don't know what a little kindness can make a huge impact on how a person feels x
 UK driving licence revoked advice to get it back - Lygonos
>> I'm just gonna re sit the tests I may as well. To be honest I think it will be easier to re sit them

It will, and hopefully you'll find after re-passing them that the boost you get to your confidence will help some of your other stresses.

Persistent anxiety and depression are almost always the result of a serious loss of self-esteem, self-confidence and self-worth - the only real fix is to get these back, and that is by doing things and giving yourself a pat on the back when you do them well.
Last edited by: Lygonos on Sat 10 Dec 16 at 10:10
 UK driving licence revoked advice to get it back - Focal Point
"Persistent anxiety and depression are almost always the result of a serious loss of self-esteem, self-confidence and self-worth - the only real fix is to get these back, and that is by doing things and giving yourself a pat on the back when you do them well."

Pretty much spot-on, as I would expect. (Does Ms-R know you are professionally qualified to make such statements? It may help to reassure.)

Sometimes one has to bring oneself to the position where one can even allow oneself to acknowledge a pat on the back is appropriate.

I get the impression the problems with the driving licence are in fact not the real problems Ms-R is encountering, but just the results or the manifestations of those problems.

She has my sympathy.
I know, your message is the most relusitc. I'm very niaive. I need to book in asap to get it done . Thank you for your comment. I'll have to update you with whatever happens. And yep I've learnt the hard way nit opening my mail or burring my head in the sand will not make things go away .... obviously. Lol x
 UK driving licence revoked advice to get it back - Harleyman
I wish you the best of luck with your test; and your treatment.

But; having just seen your reply above, I would caution you that if you get caught driving on a provisional unaccompanied, it will be no earthly use you pleading anxiety or whatever to get off because you'll have committed what are called absolute offences, and given that no licence means no insurance you'd be doubly damned, especially if the law found out that you knew you'd got to resit a test. Put bluntly, you'd never be allowed on the road. So don't do it.
Last edited by: Harleyman on Sat 10 Dec 16 at 03:11
Mods - there's identifiable information and an admission of lawbreaking - get to work!

I think you'll find if one of us had quoted an entire post or put in a long URL a mod would have tidied it up by now. But they aren't in any rush to edit people's post on this forum because we are responsible for what we post.

I too think the email in the first post needs removing because it contains a name. One of the mods will probably get around to it at some point.
You posted in reply just 15 minutes after the original post rtj and didn't mention the email address then at all.

Surely it would have been prudent to show her how she could email a mod to remove it?

Or as usual, is it easier just to jump on the bandwagon and criticise others for doing nothing?

Mods have lives away from these forums too.

Pat
 UK driving licence revoked advice to get it back - Fullchat
Trying to sort the wheat from the chaff, legally speaking, there appear to be two counts of failing to notify driver details in respect of two speeding offences committed by other drivers in the OPs car. Legal process does not go away because someone wont/cant engage. Infact it gets worse to 'encourage' people to conform. I'm surprised that this has not resulted somewhere along the line in the issue of a warrant for at least unpaid fines and some home visits. Licence revocation would be a minimum. Revocation is not the same as Disqualification and is usually the result of not engaging in due process at some stage.
In any event I would suggest that the chances of getting anyone in authority to turn back the clock after 10 years and say 'all is forgiven' is between 0 and zero.
You suggest you have applied for and got a provisional licence back. Hmmm? I would make the most of it and get a new test passed. Totally, despite any issues you may have, cannot condone driving alone. Did you get new insurance and did you declare your driving history?
Driving and owning a car is not a right. It comes with responsibilities whatever issues there may be in the background.
Last edited by: Fullchat on Sat 10 Dec 16 at 13:45
>> Mods have lives away from these forums too.

Thanks Pat. People who think they're clever by making snide comments tend to forget that ;)
I know you don't have time to read all the posts but you did reply to this thread 11 hours after the original post* ...

/snidey remark

*or should I say 'epically mahoosive mono-paragraphical badly composed TL:DR original post'
Last edited by: Lygonos on Mon 12 Dec 16 at 20:55
Let's hope that miss-revoked comes back.
Yes, but at that time no one had suggested the email address be removed.

And your email suggesting it's removal wasn't sent until 19:37. Some 3+ hours after I'd last been here or anywhere near an internet connection.
People should be more careful of posting private info. But those on Facebook and Twitter seem not to care and post anything.
Last edited by: rtj70 on Tue 13 Dec 16 at 10:05
 UK driving licence revoked advice to get it back - sooty123
Not sure i get the fuss about email addresses being put up. I wouldn't but not everyone is the same. Its their choice.
But those on Facebook and Twitter
>> seem not to care and post anything.
>>
Its not just fb, twitter etc, on other forums I'm on, some are happy putting up pics of themselves, their cars even where they live. And these aren't teenagers either.
I agree it's not just Facebook and Twitter but since people have gotten used to posting so much personal info online they don't stop and think... 'Should I post this'.
 UK driving licence revoked advice to get it back - Duncan
>> Its not just fb, twitter etc, on other forums I'm on, some are happy putting
>> up pics of themselves, their cars even where they live. And these aren't teenagers either.
>>

On this forum Pat is someone who springs to mind. She is quite happy - it seems - to put a valid email address, photos of herself, etc in plain view. I don't think any disaster has yet befallen her.
> On this forum Pat is someone who springs to mind. She is quite happy -
>> it seems - to put a valid email address, photos of herself, etc in plain
>> view. I don't think any disaster has yet befallen her.
>>

Exactly, each to their own.
It certainly hasn't, but I am also very cautious.

I don't do it because of my ego but because someone's contact details have to be available for a small charity without business premises.

It is each to their own, but if I was as paranoid as some people I've met about details on the internet, I wouldn't use it in the first place.

Pat

<<...I would caution you that if you get caught driving on a provisional unaccompanied, it will be no earthly use you pleading anxiety or whatever to get off because you'll have committed what are called absolute offences, and given that no licence means no insurance you'd be doubly damned,...>>

Looking at the small print of an insurance certificate it says - 'Provided that the person holds a licence to drive the vehicle or has held and is not disqualified from holding or obtaining such a licence.'

So its not so clear cut as to invalidating insurance. This even covers a Provisional Licence Holder driving outside the conditions of their licence. Wrong you may think but that has been my experience.

So even someone whose licence say, had expired, would be covered by a policy they had obtained. There maybe other offences such as 'making a false declaration to obtain insurance' but until such time as the insurance company cancel the policy in writing then it is valid for third party claims.
Last edited by: Fullchat on Sat 10 Dec 16 at 17:35
Yes you are correct. The policy would cover liability to third parties as required by the Road Traffic Act but accidental damage to the vehicle would almost certainly be excluded in the policy document.
 UK driving licence revoked advice to get it back - Focal Point
I'm coming to this a bit late - I don't look in very often these days.

The negative posting is a shame - perhaps a case of jumping to conclusions about another poster too quickly.

All the useful stuff has been said, really. Lygonos's post above struck a chord with me, however, and I hope Ms-R can begin to get herself together over this.

She has my sympathy and support, for whatever that is worth.

Perhaps she could let us know how she gets on, if only to satisfy our curiosity.
A question for Miss-R,

You state above that you have a court date. Can I ask which court ie Magistrates or Crown Court?

Either way I think you need legal advice. Many Citizens Advice offices have free advice sessions provided 'pro bono' by local solicitors. While, at least in Northampton, motoring stuff is usually out of scope this sort of thing might be sufficiently different to attract someone's interest.

Otherwise you may find a firm in your area who will give you 30 minutes free.

Search the Law Society using your location etc:

solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/
 UK driving licence revoked advice to get it back - IJWS14
Revocation is nothing to do with the courts, it is a process DVLA administer. It is triggered by the 6 points.

All the court could do is consider an appeal against either conviction or sentence for the offences but both are timed out ( it is too late). Try pepino but I don't think they will have any better advice than you have been given here.

BTW taxis are not that much more than the cost of running a car. For occasional use they are cheaper.
Pepino = Pepipoo (forums.pepipoo.com/ )?
Last edited by: VxFan on Sun 11 Dec 16 at 19:24
Can you see the tumbleweed? :O
At the back of my mind I can recall another posting of either this or a similar tale of woe. I would have thought it would have been here, but I can't find it.
It's easy to be cynical on this forum because how would new members find it? No link to another media outlet and low down in the Google search results. If you Google for 'motoring advice forum' or similar this site does not appear in the top hits. HonestJohn and Pepipoo and Pistolheads do appear amongst the top results.

This thread does not even appear if you do a simple search with keywords including licence revoked....

I guess we should all be welcoming. The more visitors the better.
Last edited by: rtj70 on Mon 12 Dec 16 at 21:42
Car4Play (I hate that name) was No. 5 and 6. when I googled "Motoring forum". HJ was No. 8.

Not so shabby.
Last edited by: No FM2R on Mon 12 Dec 16 at 21:52
But you wouldn't search for motoring forum... you'd probably search for motoring advice or similar. And then this site does not trend so well.
 UK driving licence revoked advice to get it back - mikeyb
Makes me wonder how / why the OP chose to come here to ask her question
Maybe fluffy recommended it.
Well we must be on a radar somewhere because of 3 new registrations on Monday. Granted they're probably spammers, but they still managed to find our humble little forum. 2 of the accounts haven't yet been validated, and the 3rd one's profile contained loads of links promoting a website they're probably connected with. Nothing yet posted by the 3rd one. He might be just a lurker, but going on his profile, probably a spammer.
Time will tell.
Last edited by: VxFan on Tue 13 Dec 16 at 02:00
>>and the 3rd one's profile contained loads of links promoting a website they're probably connected with<<

I think he's managed to find our PDF forums:)

I've just removed about seven posts all over the forum with loads of gobbledegook and a lot of dubious links embedded in them!

Pat
Latest Forum Posts