Motoring Discussion > Unusual lottery Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Crankcase Replies: 8

Unusual lottery - Crankcase

If I said the words "email", "nasal hair", "lottery" "fifty pounds" and "prostitutes", would anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Or did only I receive this missive from she who must not be named for fear of thread-jacking?

If you did get it, will you be taking part, and what is your object?

If you don't know what I'm on about, never mind, you're on the winning side. Sorry to be a bit cryptic.
 Unusual lottery - smokie
Well I didn't get it so I'm not sure whether to move this to non-motoring...

Do let us know how it pans out though... :-)
Oh, it's very motoring.
 Unusual lottery - Mapmaker
If you stick

"email", "nasal hair", "lottery" "fifty pounds" and "prostitutes",

into Bing (but not Google) the third hit is to a car leasing site owned by a woman.
 Unusual lottery - mikeyb
I assume you are referring to our Chinese friends daily lottery?

If so I can confirm its very real as I won a couple of weeks back, and the prize came next day as promised.

No need to watch - she just emails you your numbers around 9 and you get an email after 10 if you win
Really? I'd not spend any winnings on the suggestions though - I note one of the "terms" is that you photo what you spend it on and upload it, at which point I stopped being interested, unless they want to see a picture of a Tesco bill.

Might try then, although I'll need sunglasses before going there again.

Good bit of marketing though.
 Unusual lottery - mikeyb
When it came I wondered if it was a real £50, but just paid it into the bank as not many places like accepting them.

Perhaps next time I'm in the pub I'll send her a picture of a pint :-)
 Unusual lottery - mikeyb
I should add she gets full marks for the non PC nature! Your allocated entry consists of a letter, a number and the name of a dictator, for example, today I had

R-06-Blair

K-72-Hitler

......you get the gist

She also tells you the odds each day
 Unusual lottery - smokie
After Cranky's initial post I went straight to her site as I guessed the connection and it's always good for a laugh. I liked the office cam, and the ability to play the Proclaimers to irritate Guy...
Latest Forum Posts