Motoring Discussion > polony Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Bellboy Replies: 5

polony - Bellboy
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-10989119

i wouldnt mind if this brake were indeed self perpetuating in their funding but they are not they are puppets of a bigger master
the sooner this quango is disbanded so a real voice of the people is heard the better

more kids hurt in preston that chelsea,well i never
 polony - hobby
Its the old adage, BB, that Statistics can be made to prove anything, the pro roads lobby are just as guilty as the anti roads lobby for doing this!

Saw it on the BBC this morning and the first thing I thought was about the manipulation of statistics to suit whatever arguement they wanted to back up!!
 polony - Bellboy
www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1842937.htm

is guud advort yas?
 polony - Redviper
I think you need to spend £200 or £400, mentioned 2 or 3 times
 polony - Old Navy
I would bet that he can't count better than he can spell.
 polony - DP
That has to be a wind up, surely. Is there any person on this planet who would respond positively to that advert?

If you can't write, get someone to do it for you, and if you're going to lie, at least put some effort into it. Does it need £200 or £400 spending on it (there's quite a difference). Why aren't you stumping up yourself and selling the car at full whack, apart from the fact that it's blown a turbo or two and needs 2 GRAND spending on it?

And why would anyone take the risk, when there's an apparent minter on Autotrader, a year newer, without the bolt on tat, for the same price?
Latest Forum Posts