Motoring Discussion > Hey! let's all buy our petrol off the internet! Car Deals
Thread Author: spamcan61 Replies: 15

Hey! let's all buy our petrol off the internet! - spamcan61
www.petroldirect.com/

I'm particularly impressed with the range of alternative fuels they have available
 Hey! let's all buy our petrol off the internet! - Fursty Ferret
They've certainly cornered the market in high-perfomance fuels. They even sell petrol with NOx already in it which saves on the costs of an expensive conversion.
 Hey! let's all buy our petrol off the internet! - crocks
At last a company that understands the importance of real lead in petrol.. and lots of it!
;-)
 Hey! let's all buy our petrol off the internet! - Dave_
Ultra Low Cost Value 50 Octane? And in 2-litre lemonade bottles too! :-)
 Hey! let's all buy our petrol off the internet! - Focusless
Tried ordering 20 litres of 95 RON @60p/litre, but just got 'Sorry.. there seems to be a problem with our ordering system. Please try again later' :-(

Is it for real?
 Hey! let's all buy our petrol off the internet! - spamcan61
Maybe Dr. Khoo should read this page, could be a nice little earner:-

www.petroldirect.com/affiliates.htm
 Hey! let's all buy our petrol off the internet! - Focusless
>> Is it for real?

Sorry I'm a bit slow :)
 Hey! let's all buy our petrol off the internet! - Zero
I tried to order a litre of vin diesel, but they have a problem with their ordering system
 Hey! let's all buy our petrol off the internet! - RattleandSmoke
Check the legal page. It is a spoof

his is a parody site, not an actual trading corporation and as such any similarities in names and trademarks are covered by "fair use" provisions of intellectual property laws. Vin Diesel is a very entertaining actor, not a biofuel. There actually is company called Petrel Resources plc which is in no way related to our so-called biofuel. We are also not related to PetroDirect, a US company.
 Hey! let's all buy our petrol off the internet! - Zero
NO!

damn

I wanted to run the mitsubishi on Petrel
Last edited by: Zero on Wed 3 Mar 10 at 22:07
 Hey! let's all buy our petrol off the internet! - crocks
Oh Rattle, you're such a spoil sport. Where am I going to get my leaded petrol from now?
 Hey! let's all buy our petrol off the internet! - RattleandSmoke
Don't worry I am setting up a company which allows you do this, 10% off per litre compared with the average supermarket price.

Delivery charges:-

50p per litre, minimum £5.

Hey! let's all buy our petrol off the internet! - Ted

There are some places round here where you can actually get petrol delivered if you know the right sources.
It usually comes in a milk bottle with a burning rag stuffed in it !

Ted
 Hey! let's all buy our petrol off the internet! - jc2
Try Brayford Thrust for leaded fuel.
Last edited by: jc2 on Thu 4 Mar 10 at 10:44
 Hey! let's all buy our petrol off the internet! - Alanovich
During the economic sanctions in Serbia, the streets were lined with people sat on kerbs, selling petrol in lemonade bottles, petrol which had been smuggled from Romania. The petrol stations were all closed, it was the only way to get it.

Many people converted vehicles to run on natural gas, too. Travelled in many cars propelled by this method, never experienced such rough running vehicles anywhere. Mostly home made conversions, must have been utter death traps, but there was no other means of transport available.

Edit: This in response to the post about lemonade bottles. It just sparked an old memory.
Last edited by: Alanović on Thu 4 Mar 10 at 10:51
 Hey! let's all buy our petrol off the internet! - L'escargot
I don't like the idea of them pouring it straight through my letter box! www.petroldirect.com/order.htm
Latest Forum Posts