Motoring Discussion > Discrete Stealth mode?? Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Bobby Replies: 4

Discrete Stealth mode?? - Bobby
www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/six-sports-cars-spotted-driving-13058740

I would imagine a trawl of a few enthusiasts forums may turn up the culprits though would be interested to see what “heresay” evidence could be used against them.
 Discrete Stealth mode?? - Old Navy
The report says that they were recorded on the M74 and gives the car types and speed. Scotlands motorways are well covered with CCTV and there are many ANPR cameras on trunk routes and at choke points. I would be surprised if the police don't know where they are, and who they are, they are just fishing for corroboration.
Last edited by: Old Navy on Thu 9 Aug 18 at 22:25
 Discrete Stealth mode?? - Manatee
Who would assume they could get away with that in a car with a number traceable to them? Either stolen or false/no plates is my guess.

There are lots of vehicles with false/cloned plates. There was a van with some dodgy-looking people in it parked outside my house a couple of weeks ago when I arrived home, I checked it out on the MoT/VED and the number was non-existent, so I reported it to the police. I imagine the van occupants were considering poking round the house "looking for scrap".
 Discrete Stealth mode?? - Cliff Pope
I've learned my lesson after being pulled up on this one a few years ago.
The word here is "discreet" - unobtrusive, rather than "discrete" - separate.
:) :)
 Discrete Stealth mode?? - Zero
Clearly at this moment they have insufficient evidence for a charge then prosecution. They are fishing.
Latest Forum Posts