Motoring Discussion > Why are you in such a hurry? Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Mapmaker Replies: 2

Why are you in such a hurry? - Mapmaker
Heading up the M6 on Sunday afternoon, in one of the interminable 50 mph sections with average speed cameras, I was aware of a pick-up truck on my tail. It turned its blinding headlights on; when it eventually turned them off so I could see, I made my way into the middle lane. I would have moved over if he'd just flashed. He shot off into the distance behind the next car (about 100 yards away). Irish plates and towing a (not particularly smart) racing car on a trailer.

Anyway, half an hour later I passed him as he was crawling at 45 in the inner lane.

Lo and behold twenty minutes later who came up behind me in the outside lane and turned his headlights on to full? Our old friend.

Poor chap, in such a hurry.
 Why are you in such a hurry? - R.P.
Irish registered vehicles are a menace on the A55 across north Wales. I see many being driven without regard for speed limits. Enforcement has little deterrence
 Why are you in such a hurry? - rtj70
I had a car come up behind me and sitting on my bumper wanting to go faster.... eventually found space to move into and slow down so he could pass. He then went past and was driving slower than I was when I was ahead of them!
Latest Forum Posts