Motoring Discussion > Used car values continue to fall, says Cap HPI Miscellaneous
Thread Author: smokie Replies: 4

Used car values continue to fall, says Cap HPI - smokie
www.fleetnews.co.uk/news/fleet-industry-news/2019/06/26/june-used-car-values-continue-to-fall-says-cap-hpi

Glad to see my car bucked the trend!! :-)
 Used car values continue to fall, says Cap HPI - Lygonos
Mine has gone up 500 quid in a fortnight and about 4 grand since January.
 Used car values continue to fall, says Cap HPI - Bill Payer
They should start to up again as new car sales fall, especially diesels (he says, hopefully).
 Used car values continue to fall, says Cap HPI - DP
Mine's gone up in the past few months as well, coincidental with the model just going out of production (no longer available to factory order).

What has helped is that the replacement has been announced, and has been met with pretty much universal dismay by owners of the existing model. Bye bye RWD and silky smooth, howling six pot. Hello transverse four pot with AWD, MINI underpinnings (and 30 hp less)...

Had a letter from the BMW dealer the other day asking if I was interested in selling, as they have strong demand. However, it's almost certainly worth less than the finance outstanding, so it's going nowhere for another year or so. It's no hardship though :-)
Last edited by: DP on Fri 28 Jun 19 at 14:22
 Used car values continue to fall, says Cap HPI - Lygonos
Cracking nearly-new deals out there for 225xe active tourers.

BMW's least aspirational model but one of its finest sleepers (224bhp and AWD).

A few at dealers around £24k for a 6mth old one with some bells and whistles.

Ours is currently averaging 69mpg with a mix of electric and petrol journeys.

6yr 0% from the Energy Saving Trusts in Scotland would make that a bargain for someone.
Latest Forum Posts