Motoring Discussion > Car Servicing Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Zero Replies: 10

Car Servicing - Zero
On Saturday, on the way back with the Sports Utility lifestyle sporting Caravan pod thing, the Beemer pinged on with the "I want a service " (its very "me me me" this car "I want I want")

Anyways, gets me an email this morning

From Cooper BMW, your BMW has requested a service, followed by "tough poo poo we are shut"

They will be in touch sometime after April apparently
 Car Servicing - Haywain
"(its very "me me me" this car "I want I want")"

You could call it 'Meghan'.
 Car Servicing - Zero
>> "(its very "me me me" this car "I want I want")"
>>
>> You could call it 'Meghan'.

Yes very Good!
 Car Servicing - henry k
Did it ping " I have a pain in the butt? Are you dragging something? please detach and reset! "
 Car Servicing - VxFan
Did it also ping "we have noticed you have been using the indicators. Under the terms and conditions of BMW ownership, this is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Please refrain from doing so immediately as you're confusing other motorists"
 Car Servicing - Zero
>> Did it also ping "we have noticed you have been using the indicators. Under the
>> terms and conditions of BMW ownership, this is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Please refrain from doing so
>> immediately as you're confusing other motorists"

Never used them, there is no mention of them in the handbook.
 Car Servicing - Zero
>> Did it ping " I have a pain in the butt? Are you dragging something?
>> please detach and reset! "

It does ping and say "trailer mode - new stability program selected"
 Car Servicing - legacylad
With all those horses it wouldn’t notice it was dragging anything. And anyway it’s a camo green colour so is pretty stealthy
 Car Servicing - Zero
>> With all those horses it wouldn’t notice it was dragging anything. And anyway it’s a
>> camo green colour so is pretty stealthy

Its a bit of a shock actually, you look in the rear view mirror and you think you have a MB sprinter right up yer 'arris. By the time you get to 125 mph to get away from it and the carvan is getting a bit of a wobble on you realise your mistake.

Oh and 0-60 with the van on the back is about 8 seconds. No issue joining the motorway.
 Car Servicing - Duncan
>> (its very "me me me" this car "I want I want")

My word!

That is a surprise!!
 Car Servicing - R.P.
Volvo is demanding. Sends a text when it's unlocked - they seem to get closer together when it's parked in er.....some places
Latest Forum Posts