Motoring Discussion > Mike Brewer interview Buying / Selling
Thread Author: Zero Replies: 14

Mike Brewer interview - Zero
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI0va6ftqe8

An interesting interview with Mike Brewer. Includes how he started, his TV progs, the fall out of Ed, and, most interesting, the used car market immediately post covid.

Mike Brewer interview - No FM2R
I enjoyed the interview, very interesting.

Shame about all the comments from knuckle draggers and window lickers.
 Mike Brewer interview - Pezzer
Thanks for this, have been watching many of the re-runs recently!
 Mike Brewer interview - R.P.
He might not be everyone's cup of tea but the programmes have given me many hours of viewing pleasure
 Mike Brewer interview - maltrap
I've always thought he was a bit of a "cockney spiv" but i do like his programmes. After seeing that interview i like him a lot more, i might even buy a motor off him!
 Mike Brewer interview - Fullchat
Car Dealer aside he comes across as passionate and energetic about his various activities.
Last edited by: Fullchat on Fri 5 Jun 20 at 16:13
 Mike Brewer interview - Runfer D'Hills
Yes, I was far more impressed than I thought I would be.

He used to be quite slim if you see some of the early shows, but now, he, well, isn't is he?

You don't just wake up one morning two stones heavier do you, it must at some point occur to you that your trousers are getting very tight and that it might be a good idea to cut back on the pies ? You'd think anyway.

;-)
What I meant to say was....."I am down to 32" waist and 12 stone" and that I said a rude word about only having three pair of trousers that fit me and a wardrobe full of ones that don't
Last edited by: R.P. on Fri 5 Jun 20 at 17:49
 Mike Brewer interview - Shiny
at
>> some point occur to you that your trousers are getting very tight and that it

Most curse that they must have shrunk in the washer-drier.

>> You don't just wake up one morning two stones heavier do you, it must at
>> some point occur to you that your trousers are getting very tight and that it
>> might be a good idea to cut back on the pies ? You'd think anyway.

Depends how good the pies are.
 Mike Brewer interview - CGNorwich
You would think so but since more than half the adult population are overweight to some degree you might also come to the conclusion that for most it very easy to gain weight and very very difficult to lose and sustain that weight loss.

Just did my BMI Calculation on the NHS website earlier, it was 23 which is pretty good for me.
 Mike Brewer interview - No FM2R

But I blame quarantine.
26.8, down from 30.4 18 months ago, but i wouldn't recommend the slimming plan I had.
Indeed Zero
Latest Forum Posts