Motoring Discussion > Blue Badge Renewal Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Ambo Replies: 3

Blue Badge Renewal - Ambo
For the information of other decrepit posters, I have just been through the process of renewing my badge. It was a harrowing process, taking about two working days, answering many questionnaire points on a multipage page document and finding and photocopying supporting evidence. By comparison, renewing my passport and driving licence was dead easy - as in fact was the initial issue of the badge, since local social services did it for me.

OTOH, acceptance this time only took abut 24 hours.
 Blue Badge Renewal - Bromptonaut
I guess it depends how easy (or in this case difficult) your Council want/need it to be.

Unfortunately the demand for badges where there's no genuine (or indeed any) need is so high that an element of inconvenience is inevitable.
 Blue Badge Renewal - Zero
Admittedly three years ago or so now, but well after they got hot about renewing badges, I renewed my mothers blue badge. There was a wee bit of on line form filling, and a request for couple of bits of supporting documentation followed, but it was a pretty easy quick and painless process, - Surrey Council.
 Blue Badge Renewal - R.P.
Piece of cake for my father. A "community navigator" from the council filled it out on an iPad complete with the photo. Took a couple of weeks, arrived day before lockdown ! :-)
Last edited by: R.P. on Wed 1 Jul 20 at 19:16
Latest Forum Posts