Motoring Discussion > Toyota Yaris - Remote Key fob Accessories and Parts
Thread Author: bottomlesspit Replies: 5

Toyota Yaris - Remote Key fob - bottomlesspit
Hi All,

Remote keyfob has packed up, will lock but not unlock, and when you use the key it only unlocks the front doors which is a pain.

I won't even bother asking the dealer what a new one would cost, so does anyone know where I can get a replacement from, for a resonable cost ?
 Toyota Yaris - Remote Key fob - Videodoctor
Have a look at something like this:-
cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-AVENSIS-YARIS-COROLLA-RAV4-REMOTE-KEY-ALARM-FOB-/180560313593?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a0a3bbcf9

You would have to phone your dealer to find out if it can be programmed to your car and how much.
 Toyota Yaris - Remote Key fob - lancara
or this:

www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=85266
 Toyota Yaris - Remote Key fob - bottomlesspit
Curiosity got the beeter of me.

New Key/fob £80 , reprogramme £59 from a dealer. So pulled it apart sliced it open and can see what that issue is so will get the soldering iron out, I will have a go at anything, apart form plastering and bricklaying now theu are a skills !!!

Thanks for the link I will bookmark it, in case !
 Toyota Yaris - Remote Key fob - alexander_tromp
i got charged £108 for my celica last year by link removed Came and sorted me out in 30 minutes at Heathrow airport. I would recommend provided that you are in London - i know my brother tried to get them to come and serve him in Cambridge and they refused. so good luck

Nice try, but no self promotion of products allowed here
Last edited by: VxFan on Mon 28 Nov 11 at 00:44
 Toyota Yaris - Remote Key fob - Ambo
I have seen www.carkeyhelp.co.uk/ and www.carrepair.co.uk/ recommended
Latest Forum Posts