Motoring Discussion > Typical Woman Driver? Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Pat Replies: 31

Typical Woman Driver? - Pat
tinyurl.com/2bx38y8

How can one woman do so much to destroy what we've all worked so hard for over the years?

Stupid woman.

Pat
 Typical Woman Driver? - L'escargot
deleted at OP's request
Last edited by: VxFan on Wed 29 Sep 10 at 12:34
 Typical Woman Driver? - Iffy
I'm not sure her gender has much to do with it.

'Katie Price' is a stupid tit who happens to be a woman.
It won't wash with me.....
Trying to redeem yourself for the quip about the white van!

Pat
 Typical Woman Driver? - MD
Talentless tart
 Typical Woman Driver? - Zero
The horse probably has more brain cells than her.

Jordan really is a stupid tart, and worse, not in the least bit likeable.
...It won't wash with me...Trying to redeem yourself for the quip about the white van!...

Typical male me - shallow.

Typical Woman Driver? - Hugo
Katie price is actually quite nice underneath - she's just been spoiled with all the fame etc.

Looks like she could get a 6 month ban in the near future.
Hugo I don't really think that is an excuse.

Fame, and how you handle it, is all part of your basic character and if you have your feet firmly on the ground, nothing will change that.

The only thing I admire about her is the business head she has, and the ability to turn everything into a money making exercise.

But to counter that admiration, I know, given the same opportunity I would value my privacy too much to do the same.

Pat
 Typical Woman Driver? - Fenlander
There is nothing to admire about that creature... should have had the fine upped for the crime of that pink lorry with her *personal* crest on the side.
 Typical Woman Driver? - FotheringtonTomas
>> How can one woman do so much to destroy what we've all worked so hard
>> for over the years?

I'm not sure what you mean by that - a reference to the reputation of the female sex as drivers, or lorry drivers?

She does seem to have made several mistakes, however, I think they simply add to her "stupid" reputation.

I assume she's got a licence do drive that thing!

The magistrates said: ""Both officers saw Miss Price holding a mobile phone while driving. We found them to be credible." I wonder at that. Can't mobile phone records be accessed by the court?
...Can't mobile phone records be accessed by the court?...

Yes they can, but in a cab full of people, it's easy to say someone else was using the phone at the time.

An eye-witness account nails it, provided the bench accepts the account, which they did in this case.
 Typical Woman Driver? - VxFan
She also starred in a recent episode of Traffic Cops as well for a numberplate offence. Incorrect spacing - should have been BO55 YKT, but it was BO55Y KT - ie BOSSY KT)

simplyreg.blogspot.com/2010/09/bossy-katie-price-aka-jordan-personal.html

One of the few times she didn't want to be seen on camera in case she upset the people at ITV.
Last edited by: VxFan on Wed 29 Sep 10 at 10:08
 Typical Woman Driver? - DP
To someone who can afford to employ a £10,000-per-day lawyer in an attempt to avoid a driving ban, the ban itseld is little more than a slight inconvenience. She could comfortably afford to hire a driver for the duration of the ban, and it's not like the resulting insurance premium increase is going to cripple her either.

A driving ban has a completely different, and far more severe set of consequences for the likes of you or I, compared to a multi-millionaire celebrity.
I don't see why the cross dressing cage fighter cant drive her around, he would go well in the pink pony box.
 Typical Woman Driver? - BobbyG
Jordan's success sums up everything that is wrong with Britain just now!
 Typical Woman Driver? - hobby
Her type aren't just limited to Britain Bobby, they are all over the place these days... I've just got back from the Czech Republic and they had their own version of Britains Got Tallent... really sad that people will humiliate themselves just for a few minutes on the 'box...
 Typical Woman Driver? - smokie
...I saw the Traffic Cops featuring her too - and it was the second time ina week that the same crew had stopped her.

Lock her up and throw away they key, that's all her type understand...LOL
 Typical Woman Driver? - Woodster
Proof that the £10k a day lawyers don't always work. Shame. (Although the lawyer can't really lose because he still gets paid.....)
...Proof that the £10k a day lawyers don't always work...

True, although I suspect the sum quoted is an exaggeration.

A pretty penny, for sure, just not quite that much.

Typical Woman Driver? - henry k
Katie Price given driving ban for speeding in Sussex

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-11884839
...Her solicitor, Robin Sellers, told the court she was being pursued by photographers when she was caught speeding along the 70mph road...

That's rapidly becoming the standard excuse for anybody in the public eye to go speeding.

Damned snappers - and they killed Princess Diana.

How can we get her banned from the UK?
 Typical Woman Driver? - CGNorwich
Why can't you giver her some support.
>> Why can't you giver her some support.

I think the surgeons have tried.
 Typical Woman Driver? - VxFan
>> How can we get her banned from the UK?

Where to? Somewhere in the Middle East, Jordan perhaps?
 Typical Woman Driver? - paulb
I know the stretch of road in question well. 83 mph actual (so nearer 90 on the speedo) is a bit handy along there - a few (very short) slip roads joining and leaving in quick succession, couple of bends that are tighter than they look and far too many accidents over the years, some of them very nasty.

Odd that the paps waited until she was a good six miles out of Brighton on a dual carriageway before trying it on. And isn't it amazing how the pap cars just seemed to vanish into thin air? It's almost as if.....well.......they weren't ever there in the first place.
 Typical Woman Driver? - Bellboy
glad im not in the circus shes in
 Typical Woman Driver? - IJWS14
>> glad im not in the circus shes in
>>
Unfortunately we are - its called the United Kingdom.
 Typical Woman Driver? - ....
Her solicitor wasn't completely useless. She appears to have got off with the victim's surcharge.
 Typical Woman Driver? - rtj70
So these three points take her to thirteen points and a 6 month ban.... so she was driving with 10 points then. I know it's possible to avoid a ban with 10 points... but don't you then drive extra extra careful?

Not that I care about this particular celeb.
 Typical Woman Driver? - IJWS14
Surely doesn't her description of events - spraying perfume on herself while driving a vehicle which she admits to be large and difficult to handle count as dangerous driving?

Why spray perfume in a horse box - you will still smell of horses!
Last edited by: IJWS14 on Thu 2 Dec 10 at 08:13
Latest Forum Posts