Motoring Discussion > BMW drivers are angriest on road Miscellaneous
Thread Author: VxFan Replies: 14

BMW drivers are angriest on road - VxFan
BMW drivers were yesterday named and shamed as Britain's angriest motorists.

www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/news/8058959/BMW-drivers-are-angriest-on-road.html

Motorists who own the flashy German built cars are more likely to tailgate, flick the finger and speed than anyone else on the road, a poll revealed.

More than half of all drivers said they had suffered a 'bad experience' at the hands of a BMW driver.

Much-maligned white van men came second in the poll, followed by Audi drivers and those who own Fords and Land Rovers.

Other motorists to make the top ten included Vauxhall drivers who were seventh.

Drivers of Range Rovers, Volkswagen and Mercedes complete the top ten.

>> Other motorists to make the top ten included Vauxhall drivers who were seventh.

Only seventh!! Wonder if I can get that figure lower with a bit of road rage ;o)
 BMW drivers are angriest on road - Westpig
Who were bottom of the list?

Do 'Morse' wannabees feature at all?
 BMW drivers are angriest on road - corax
>> Who were bottom of the list?

Probably Saab. When do you ever see one being driven in anger?
 BMW drivers are angriest on road - Runfer D'Hills
Saab drivers often wear black polo neck sweaters you know. Not sure why. Probably the same randomness which decrees that Vauxhall drivers usually have sticky out ears. Just one of those mysteries like net curtains in high rise flats.
 BMW drivers are angriest on road - R.P.
I speed - doesn't make me an angry person, quite the opposite.
 BMW drivers are angriest on road - corax
>> Probably the
>> same randomness which decrees that Vauxhall drivers usually have sticky out ears.

Well have you VxFan? :-)

I always thought that about Ford Drivers, and they tend to drive with an offset head, I mean their head is between the front seats when you observe from behind. Maybe they just can't get comfortable. Mainly smaller Fords, I'm sure you're as happy as Larry Humph :-)

>> >> Vauxhall drivers usually have sticky out ears.
>>
>> Well have you VxFan? :-)

Nope, my head doesn't resemble a wingnut.
 BMW drivers are angriest on road - FotheringtonTomas
This is merely an expression of what is common knowledge. Try alluding to it in another place, and you'll get short shrift.

I am quite surprised that "Range Rover" drivers come in at 8th. I'd put 'em in the top five.
 BMW drivers are angriest on road - WillDeBeest
Not enough Range Rovers out there to register. BMWs are common as wasps at a picnic. It's a meaningless numbers game. My dad used to regard Ford drivers the same way, simply because that's what there were most of in those days.

Similarly, it would be easy to suppose in the part of west London where I work that drivers from ethnic minorities are awful, simply because most of the cars you see driven badly there are driven by non-white drivers; but then look closer and so are most of the cars driven properly - but who ever notices those?
 BMW drivers are angriest on road - Avant
So am I a different person when I'm driving my Z3 from when I'm driving my Octavia estate? Before you say yes, bear in mind that the Octavia (vRS CR diesel) is faster than the Z3 (2.2 petrol).

Interestingly I find that BMW drivers tend to look after their own: I've been let out of side roads in the Z3 by other BMW drivers who I suspect wouldn't have given way to the Skoda.
 BMW drivers are angriest on road - Bellboy
the only people that let me out of side roads irrespective of the car im driving is women
am i an adonis?
or do i give them fear with my lurk?
 BMW drivers are angriest on road - R.P.
bb,

You're obviously sex on a (dip)stick...!
 BMW drivers are angriest on road - Berisford
I'm surprised that Audi's are not in top place, there is something about them bright LED's that helps highlight what complete pr a ts they are!
 BMW drivers are angriest on road - Skoda
With the exception of white van man and lorry drivers, these are pretty much stacked as i would expect a random sample of people to order the brands they would most like to own.

Number of cars sold for each brand, with the exception of mass market Ford & Vauxhall, is the exact same order as this angriest list --> www.lingscars.com/uk_car_sales.php

Envy?
Latest Forum Posts