Motoring Discussion > Bertie Wooster's Car Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Duncan Replies: 7

Bertie Wooster's Car - Duncan
In the 'Jeeves and Wooster' series running on ITV, what car does Bertram Wilberforce Wooster drive?

BTW does anyone watch the programme, very enjoyable, simple fun.
 Bertie Wooster's Car - Tooslow
I think it's a Lagonda but I'm sure someone on here will know for certain.

Yes, it's brilliant, I have the DVD box set. Now there's a suggestion for Christmas.

John
Though the thread here tinyurl.com/36j8q2p says it is an Aston Martin. I think. You'll never believe it but they get a bit distracted and go off topic :-)

John
 Bertie Wooster's Car - Redviper
I dont know what car it is, but i love watching the series, its one of them easy "enjoyable" programmes, I have seen them all but still like watching them again.
 Bertie Wooster's Car - WillDeBeest
We bought the DVD set a few years ago and yes, it's beautifully done. The only problem - especially if you watch them in quickish succession, as we did - is that the secondary characters - Aunt Agatha, Gussie Fink-Nottle and the rest - are played by different actors from series to series. When a cove one's known since prep school turns up with a different dial, it's a bit rummy.
"When a cove one's known since prep school turns up with a different dial, it's a bit rummy. " Well that is the plot in at least one episode. Are you sure you've not missed the point? :-)

John
 Bertie Wooster's Car - Armel Coussine
It's an Aston Martin in most episodes.
 Bertie Wooster's Car - rtj70
Funny how the same question was asked on HJ about 12 months ago. First answer there was Aston Martin.
Latest Forum Posts