Motoring Discussion > FOG Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Zero Replies: 5

FOG - Zero
As a break from the snow, It's freezing fog here today, and on Sunday it was foggy in Bristol.

Here is a piccy of Bristol(ish) in fog.

Taken with the iphone, not been touched in anyway by photoshop, and I am really rather proud of it.

s606.photobucket.com/albums/tt148/know_wun/Bristol%20Winter/
 FOG - AshT
Freezing fog here today too. Coming back in from work earlier this afternoon I had a wonderful view of the ice covered trees on Bleadon Hill receding into the fog - shame I didn't have the camera.
 FOG - Armel Coussine
Nice pic Zeddo.

There was quite thick fog on the way out of London last night around 9 or 10, and more in Surrey and more down here in Sussex, with clear patches between. Once out of town the temperature was -1 all the way, and no real precipitation. It didn't seem slippery anywhere and the fog was seldom bad enough to slow one below 50 or so.

Nevertheless felt quite knackered after a mere 150 miles. But 70 miles of that was in post-Livingstone London, trying vainly to imitate the famous blue-rumped fly through absurd, unnecessary diversions with many major roads arbitrarily closed. Had to revert to 70s minicab driver mode, but of course it was very hard work and I lost the fine edge of my London-barracuda abilities years ago. Strangely exhausting it all was.
 FOG - Old Navy
Glad we only have snow, at least we won't have the simpletons who don't know how to turn off their rear fog lights having turned them on in mile long visibility.
Last edited by: Old Navy on Mon 6 Dec 10 at 18:09
 FOG - R.P.
Good photo Z.
 FOG - mikeyb
My occasional route home Zero.

Would say that its been thicker than that here today - I work alongside an airfield and our flights were cancelled today
Latest Forum Posts