Motoring Discussion > Suzuki Ignis II - Where can I get a bespoke stainless exhaust made?
Thread Author: gramar Replies: 6

Suzuki Ignis II - Where can I get a bespoke stainless exhaust made? - gramar
I own a 53 plate Suzuki Igins Sport. One of only 1900 imported into the UK. As a result exhaust components can only be sourced from Suzuki dealers and cost a small fortune. Can any recommend from experience a company that can make a good quality replacement for me? preferably in East Anglia?
 Suzuki Ignis II - Where can I get a bespoke stainless exhaust made? - Skoda
This fails the East Anglia suggestion but i can't not mention this guy. Have a look at some of the pics on his website or google the company name for pictures of his work on owners forums...

He doesn't make exhausts, he makes ultra high performance works of art!

www.ojzengineering.co.uk/
 Suzuki Ignis II - Where can I get a bespoke stainless exhaust made? - Bellboy
if you took the system to an independant exhaust supplier to the trade they could offer you all the bits from various bins then your man could fit them for you,it might involve welding say a flexi on though unless you get the clip type
be aware any system not oe could be noisy though before you spend any brass
 Suzuki Ignis II - Where can I get a bespoke stainless exhaust made? - Lygonos
Funky little breadvans, remember seeing the last of them selling for £5999 new from a dealership in Lanarkshire.

The Suzuki exhaust is actually a well-tuned piece of kit, made specifically for the Sport.

The rear pipe has to bend up and over the rear axle I think, so aftermarket parts/kits would probably be little use.

Try ignissportoc.com/ maybe?
 Suzuki Ignis II - Where can I get a bespoke stainless exhaust made? - bathtub tom
Have you tried Googling?
 Suzuki Ignis II - Where can I get a bespoke stainless exhaust made? - FotheringtonTomas
Look at ebay.
 Suzuki Ignis II - Where can I get a bespoke stainless exhaust made? - CGNorwich
agree - ebay the way to go - systems available for round the 300 mark which I suspect is a lot cheaper than getting one made from scratch
Latest Forum Posts