Motoring Discussion > Lamborghini - Harrods Flash Cars Miscellaneous
Thread Author: legacylad Replies: 4

Lamborghini - Harrods Flash Cars - legacylad
Having just returned from a weekend in London, myself & SWMBO decided to spend a few hours in the vicinity of Knightsbridge. She to look (not buy owt) me to see if I could see anything interesting. I saw plenty. Ferraris, Bentleys, X6s (the most ugly things in the world) and a pair of Lambos. One pratt accelerating between lights in first just to hear it howl. Awful looking thing in orange.
Strangely, the only thing I coveted out of probably many thousands of ££ worth of expensive cars was the Ferrari soft top, and I have no idea what model it was.
We travelled down for only £11.80 (Bingley to Kings X) and back for £33 First Class so a relatively cheap 'holiday'.
But £15 to see Gauguin paintings, £15 to ice skate at Somerset House and £55 for a half decent seat for a show. Forget it! Nice to be back home.
 Lamborghini - Harrods Flash Cars - RattleandSmoke
When ever I go to London I do it on the cheap, I spend a bit on Oyster but everything is Subway and Wetherspoons for food and a hell of a long walk.

Will go down again when I work hard to get a bit of money saved.

It is a fantastic city but then I am a city boy that loves the excitement of cities. As a city to visit I don't find London that expensive really, hotels can be expensive but there are a lot of new budget chains which have opened up which provide basic rooms at an expected level of quality.

My dads side are all from Fulham and Chelsea and my grandma on my mothers side ancestors are from Chelsea. I have a lot of relatives in Brompton cemetery so I think I always feel like I have a connection to London.

I don't think I could live there though as it is too big.

I have often enjoy a walk down Park Lane when in London to admire all the expensive cars. The great thing about London is you get a £300k Bentley parked next to a 1989 Fiesta Popular Plus.
 Lamborghini - Harrods Flash Cars - legacylad
aye lad And up ere you also get a new Range Rover parked next to a 30yo Landie in t' market square. Probably his n hers.
 Lamborghini - Harrods Flash Cars - Skoda
>> One pratt accelerating between lights
>> in first just to hear it howl

Ohh ya grump spoil sport :-)
 Lamborghini - Harrods Flash Cars - helicopter
Most of the cars around Harrods are owned by young rich Arabs, best time to see them is August when it is too hot in the Middle East so they all come over and ship their exotic machines over as well , they are not going down so well with the local residents

tinyurl.com/2v7syx5
Latest Forum Posts