Motoring Discussion > MINI 4x4 - Saw my first one yesterday - boy is it ugly! Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Falkirk Bairn Replies: 5

MINI 4x4 - Saw my first one yesterday - boy is it ugly! - Falkirk Bairn
It shares the same DNA as the 10 year old Mini but on steroids - it was red and dirty, but this still does not excuse Mini from having designed an ugly car.
 MINI 4x4 - Saw my first one yesterday - boy is it ugly! - WillDeBeest
Yep, there's a white one in town on the route I take to work. Here in South Oxfordshire every third car is a Mini anyway, so I'd pretty well stopped noticing them, but this one deserves a special prize for being uglier than the brown Clubman belonging to my neighbours.
 MINI 4x4 - Saw my first one yesterday - boy is it ugly! - R.P.
Certainly an odd looking car - we saw one somewhere when they first came out on the road - it looked ok from the front, otherwise it's a thumbs down from me, true to form other makers will be aping it in a couple of years.
 MINI 4x4 - Saw my first one yesterday - boy is it ugly! - Lygonos
If you look carefully at every new car coming out you'll see the designers trying (and usually failing) to hide the very high nose-line required by legislation.

It's making some ugly front ends and the Mini 4x4 is one of the ugliest.
 MINI 4x4 - Saw my first one yesterday - boy is it ugly! - Boxsterboy
Definitely an 'emperor's new clothes' feel to the MINI 4x4.
 MINI 4x4 - Saw my first one yesterday - boy is it ugly! - R.P.
When I bought the X1 they had a couple of white ones as demos - I've seen a couple in that muddy brown that BMW do and they looked a lot better.
Latest Forum Posts