Motoring Discussion > Motorcycle clothing etc. at ALDI this wknd. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Dog Replies: 11

Motorcycle clothing etc. at ALDI this wknd. - Dog
www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/offers_week12Sunday10.htm
 Motorcycle clothing etc. at ALDI this wknd. - Zero
Yes they have those boots that make you walk like a raspberry.
 Motorcycle clothing etc. at ALDI this wknd. - henry k
>> Yes they have those boots that make you walk like a raspberry.
>>
LOL
 Motorcycle clothing etc. at ALDI this wknd. - hawkeye
I was just fancying a pair of those boots. Mine are past their best after 8 years.

So I'll be leaving a trail of giggling onlookers wherever I go, eh?
Yes Fraid so.

Thats the real reason I wont scratch my post middle age itch for a big bike again. When I did my biking it was a pair of Dr martins, Open face helmet, goggles, jeans and a denim jacket. It was but the work of 3 minutes to get ready to jump on the bike. I couldnt face all the body armoour worn these days. Getting suited up for a bike ride these days is like preparing for a moon launch.
 Motorcycle clothing etc. at ALDI this wknd. - MD
Concur. Now I know why I won't go back. Thanks zero.
 Motorcycle clothing etc. at ALDI this wknd. - hawkeye
>> Yes Fraid so.
>> I couldnt face all the body
>> armoour worn these days. Getting suited up for a bike ride these days is like
>> preparing for a moon launch.
>>

Amoour ? French for "I love my bike gear" ?

I've only been motor cycling for a few years. Hanged if I'm going to let my appearance interfere with the fun factor.
 Motorcycle clothing etc. at ALDI this wknd. - Fullchat
'Man at Aldi' that's me.

Waiting at the door at 10.00am. Probably about a dozen sets of the main clothing and 5 skid lids on display.

Went to have a look at the boots as mine were cream crackered and came away with boots, jacket and trousers.

Boots are good although my old ones were like slippers and the upward gear change feel has gone. Jacket black and yellow seems ok. Trousers ok but they have put the ankle zip cover facing forward which should catch the rain well and the inbuilt belt (loop and velcro could have done to be a bit longer at either end for good fastening grip.

Gave it all a ride out this afternoon and seemed warm enough but then it wasn't that cold. Overall good for budget clothing. But time and the first wet ride will be the deciding factor.
Last edited by: Fullchat on Sun 21 Mar 10 at 18:36
>> 'Man at Aldi' that's me.

When the gold edged invites for the C4P annual christmas dinner and dance arrive on your doorstep we'll let you know whats available at Primark.
 Motorcycle clothing etc. at ALDI this wknd. - Fullchat
Matalan -please!
 Motorcycle clothing etc. at ALDI this wknd. - helicopter
But would anybody trust their brainbox to an Aldi £29.99 helmet?....

I wouldn't.
 Motorcycle clothing etc. at ALDI this wknd. - MD
>> When the gold edged invites for the C4P annual christmas dinner and dance arrive on your doorstep we'll let you know whats available at Primark.
>>
My Daughter and her mates call it Primarni!

Ho Ho!...Martin.
Latest Forum Posts