Motoring Discussion > Teenager fined for causing death by cycling Legal Questions
Thread Author: RattleandSmoke Replies: 8

Teenager fined for causing death by cycling - RattleandSmoke
tinyurl.com/4n3ybpl

Common sense it seems :).

Teenager fined for causing death by cycling - devonite
>>Teenager fined for causing death by cycling>>

Teenagers Mother found guilty! -and fined, should sell his bike, and withhold his pocket money!and make him pay it to a charity of the deceased familys choice.
I am just glad the bus driver wasn't locked up for it which I bet would have happened at some point.
 Teenager fined for causing death by cycling - Iffy
Key quote from the judge who told the lad: "From first to last you have held your head low."

If you are going to cough the job, get your remorse in early.

The judge also lifted the ban on press publicity for the defendant, which the judge will regard as an additional punishment.

Better to have your name in the papers than get locked up.
 Teenager fined for causing death by cycling - bathtub tom
It's a pity the bus driver saw him.
 Teenager fined for causing death by cycling - Ted
As per the other thread, the drivers have a lot to put up with.
Caught a bus home from town today...it wasn't leaving the stop.

There was a scroty 30something in a wheelchair swearing at the driver from the wheelchair space, He wouldn't pay and the driver wouldn't go. Busnman was on the phone to base wjile scrote, accompanied by fat 'munter scrotess harangued the passengers for money pleading the ' I'm in a wheelchair, look how I'm being treated ' act.

Eventually some woman gave him 70p....not quite enough...but off we went.
He was holding a loud conversation with gf...every other word a swear word !

I was last off at the terminus and I had a chat with the driver......scrote's pass had well expired and he'd just ignored the fare and barged his way on.

I would have been very pleased to help the driver to eject him onto the pavement had it come to that !

Same area as the op location.

Ted
Last edited by: VxFan on Tue 26 Jul 11 at 10:27
 Teenager fined for causing death by cycling - hobby
We'd get crucified by the press if we did that Ted. They are always right...

And before anyone has a go at me remember SWMBO is disabled... I cannot stand disabled people who play the system like that... There is no need... As bad as misuse of the BB in my book...
Last edited by: hobby on Fri 18 Feb 11 at 19:29
You got a few drunks on the night bus refusing to pay £2.50 as its only £1.50 to Moss Side during the day init. I have no sympathy at all.

The £2.50 is just the drunks fair, all the usual day savers/weekly/passes etc are valid.
 Teenager fined for causing death by cycling - Stuartli
>>The £2.50 is just the drunks fair, all the usual day savers/weekly/passes etc are valid. >>

It's just not fair Rattle.......
Latest Forum Posts