Motoring Discussion > Torque - Android App Accessories and Parts
Thread Author: Bazza1603 Replies: 3

Torque - Android App - Bazza1603
Hi,

Just thought I would ask if anyone has experience of the following software. I am very interested in it for the fault codes for a Vauxhall as I am intending to keep my Zafira for a while and its out of warranty soon. 1 fault fixed without a visit to the dealer would cover its cost.

£2.95 for software and about £20 for the reader from Ebay

torque-bhp.com/software/torque-android-obd2-adapters/

I DONT LIKE THE PART ABOUT THE CHEAPO ONES STOPPING THE ENGINE FROM STARTING!!... Just incase anyone buys from my post!

Thanks

Barry
 Torque - Android App - Skoda
Those adapters have come down in price. I've got the ScanTool.net bluetooth one that hooks up to Carman on a Nokia N800, but to be honest it's not that impressive once you get over the slick graphics.

At those prices though i'd say it is worth it though. Before i got the pukka diag kit for BMW & VAG i used the ScanTool with my laptop and that was a good way of working - live data works well that way. Can't argue with your price.

Pretty gutted they're so cheap now, had planned on ebaying mine. Ho hum. Keep it as a spare then.
 Torque - Android App - Skoda
Heh, and you're even a Vrs owner judging by your post on A.N. Other place.

We'll make this a Skoda owners forum yet ;-) (it was all Kia Ceed owners the last check round!)

EDIT: or there's a publicity drive for this Torque app tonight on the uk motoring forums.. say it aint so :-(
Last edited by: Skoda on Thu 24 Feb 11 at 22:53
 Torque - Android App - Bazza1603
Like the old VRS but not an owner....
Latest Forum Posts