Motoring Discussion > Chevrolet Captiva SUV - Chevrolet Captiva or Vauxhall Antara Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Netsur Replies: 4

Chevrolet Captiva SUV - Chevrolet Captiva or Vauxhall Antara - Netsur
Espadrille mentioned these today and I had a quick look on-line. Are they identical cars with different names? If so, why does the Capitva appear to have seven seats but the Vauxhall only five?
 Chevrolet Captiva SUV - Chevrolet Captiva or Vauxhall Antara - Alastairw
So that people will buy the Chevy?
 Chevrolet Captiva SUV - Chevrolet Captiva or Vauxhall Antara - rtj70
Same cars essentially but configured differently. Not huge cars so the rear seats in the Chevy won't offer much space.

Neither will be worth much after a few years.
 Chevrolet Captiva SUV - Chevrolet Captiva or Vauxhall Antara - Netsur
Yes - my thoughts as well. S-Max a far better bet for long term ownership than the Captiva/Antara. I don't need 4x4 anyway. Its a pity Volvo don't make a 4x2 XC90, get rid of a 1/2 ton of weight and make a really good CAR not a TRUCK.
 Chevrolet Captiva SUV - Chevrolet Captiva or Vauxhall Antara - VxFan
Looking at the other models in Chevrolet's range, they are the cheaper and nastier equivelent of Vauxhall. We recently had a Chevrolet Lacetti on hire here at work and no one had a good word to say about it. Likewise last year sometime I was given a Chevrolet Matiz as a courtesy car while my Vectra went in for servicing and I haven't a good word to say about the Matiz either.
Latest Forum Posts