Motoring Discussion > Red light camera upgrade. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Old Navy Replies: 11

Red light camera upgrade. - Old Navy
One worth watching out for.

edinburghnews.scotsman.com/topstories/Anger-at-39sneaky39-camera-changes.6745635.jp
 Red light camera upgrade. - movilogo
So they should be called now Green Light Cameras instead.

People rarely go through red light. But many do speed up before green turns amber.

Red light camera upgrade. - rtj70
Some near where I live have done this for years. The giveaway is the markings on the road for a start. Like a Gatso has markings.
 Red light camera upgrade. - Zero
I have one near where I live that is a combined red light and speed camera.

tinyurl.com/425cyuc
 Red light camera upgrade. - Skoda
This fella in Glasgow was upgraded not long ago (~8 months?) to do both goo.gl/8CxtB

Different type of camera from whats shown in streetview but same location.
 Red light camera upgrade. - BobbyG
Regularly go through that junction - in fact when you pan round I thought for a minute it was my van that was in the picture - but its not!
 Red light camera upgrade. - Zero
Classy Boozer!
Classy bit of town... :-)
 Red light camera upgrade. - BobbyG
Shettleston is a strange area, on one hand I feel "proud" for the community and on the other hand I want to run a mile.

I am not a snob in any shape or form but sometimes when I am on Shettleston Road I think how lucky I am with what I have got compared to some of the poor souls around.

However, just at that junction, to the right, there is a huge Tesco Extra that was built but the whole community still use their "own street". It still has local greengrocers, butchers, bakers, newsagents, post office etc literally a few hundred yards from the Tesco.

Bet there are plenty of deserted town centres that would wish for the same !
Ahh i was being a bit harsh Bobby :) Shettleston's not the worst bit of Glasgow by a long chalk.
 Red light camera upgrade. - bathtub tom
>>This fella in Glasgow

I'm confused, it says Glasgow, but the sun appears to be shining?
 Red light camera upgrade. - Clk Sec
There's one a few miles from me; it's located on a busy suburban road with a school and old folks home nearby. Catches quite a few of the 'important' types who put their foot down to get through.
Latest Forum Posts