Motoring Discussion > Cops don't like lane hoggers Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Enoughalready Replies: 6

Cops don't like lane hoggers - Enoughalready
Incredibly silly tailgating by the police but it serves the lane hogger right IMO
tinyurl.com/5vdfgvr

Warning - Little bit sweary for those with a nervous disposition.
 Cops don't like lane hoggers - Snakey
What a spectcularly dangerous and pointless bit driving from US plod. They didn't appear to be driving much slower than the rest of the traffic so why risk a pile up by tailgating like that?

The arrogance of some traffic plod the world over never ceases to amaze me.
 Cops don't like lane hoggers - Armel Coussine
>> Incredibly silly

>> The arrogance

Neither silly nor arrogant especially as everyone appears to be mimsing along at about 45 anyway. Just doing the right thing by hustling a super-mimser into the nearside lane where he or she belonged. Many of us would be glad of one of those to clear the rubbish out of the way for us, instead of having to rely on white van man.

A Castrol survey, titbits of which were in yesterday's comic, revealed that half of drivers in this country don't know what 'Give Way' means.

A third of drivers think that a delimit sign on leaving a 30mph zone means it is then illegal to drive at less than 30mph. Wow! Let us be thankful for small mercies.
 Cops don't like lane hoggers - Skoda
>> A third of drivers think that a delimit sign on leaving a 30mph zone means it is then illegal to drive at less than 30mph

A comic right enough :-)

Can't fault the intention of the copper, but the execution was a bit silly. Pull them over normally, have a quick word, job done.
 Cops don't like lane hoggers - Londoner
>> Can't fault the intention of the copper, but the execution was a bit silly. Pull
>> them over normally, have a quick word, job done.
>>
I agree, and that's most likely what a British Traffic Policeman would have done. But the video was shot in Americaland - different culture.
 Cops don't like lane hoggers - Westpig
>>
>> Neither silly nor arrogant especially as everyone appears to be mimsing along at about 45
>> anyway. Just doing the right thing by hustling a super-mimser into the nearside lane where
>> he or she belonged. Many of us would be glad of one of those to
>> clear the rubbish out of the way for us, instead of having to rely on
>> white van man.
>>

Bone dry road, plenty of vision. You wouldn't recommend it, but it wasn't a great problem either.

If I had the Old Bill that close behind me i'd have got out of the way.
 Cops don't like lane hoggers - Armel Coussine
>> If I had the Old Bill that close behind me i'd have got out of the way.

Took them ages to notice even after the blues went on. Typical mimser of the sort we know and execrate.
Latest Forum Posts