Motoring Discussion > Seen on E-bay - Volume 7   [Read only]
Thread Author: VxFan Replies: 101

Seen on E-bay - Volume 7 - VxFan

***** This thread is now closed, please CLICK HERE to go to Volume 8 *****

Cars, bikes, and trucks - Interesting, bargains and comedy entries !

Last edited by: VxFan on Thu 17 Nov 11 at 21:22

8K miles Cavalier SRi on eBay - Victorbox
One for VxFan and any other Mk3 Cavalier fans. tinyurl.com/5s3djhs
I wonder what this one will go for?
Last edited by: Victorbox on Sun 10 Jul 11 at 21:43

8K miles Cavalier SRi on eBay - spamcan61
Trouble is, if I bought it I'd be too scared of dinging it to drive it anywhere. Strange that the late 80s SRi had steel wheels as standard, but by the model run-out in '94 even the base model had alloys IIRC.

8K miles Cavalier SRi on eBay - Zero
the run out model was 95. .
Last edited by: Zero on Sun 10 Jul 11 at 22:12

8K miles Cavalier SRi on eBay - WillDeBeest
The last of the likeable Vauxhalls. No sports car, but decent seats, reasonable headroom even under the obligatory early-90s sunroof, and a fine high-speed cruiser even with the 1.6 engine. I hired a lot of cars for work in those days and was always pleased to get a Cavalier. I wish I'd bought a J-reg 1.6 GL in '93 instead of a new Astra.

The late '92 facelift took it backwards, and the '95 Vectra was just awful, considering the vastly superior Primera and Mondeo had been out for years by then. Got rid of my Astra and haven't darkened the doors since.

8K miles Cavalier SRi on eBay - DP
>> The last of the likeable Vauxhalls.

I agree. This was the last new model Vauxhall launched that I really wanted to own, sadly something that to this day (VX220 and VXR8 aside) that still holds true.

I remember the handling on these wasn't up to much, with washout understeer (particularly in the wet), marginal traction, and alarmingly dead steering, but otherwise it was a lovely package. Solidly built, gutsy, free revving and super sweet engine, lovely seats, stylish (for the time) interior, and a fantastic ability to cover miles effortlessly.

Vauxhall's performance models of this time had a certain something about them which they never managed to capture with later models. They seemed to love being driven hard, and the wayward handling was somehow part of the fun.

It would be a lovely thing to own now, but if I were going the retro performance Vauxhall route, I think I would have to get a mk2 Astra GTE 16v out of my system first. :-)
Last edited by: DP on Sun 10 Jul 11 at 23:24

8K miles Cavalier SRi on eBay - VxFan
Advert states

"Unless Vauxhall have one of these tucked away unregistered i do not believe there can be a better one anywhere in the world"

Well they do have one tucked away at their Heritage centre.

img193.imageshack.us/img193/1006/dscf0004kem.jpg

IIRC, it was in good condition. No idea of miles though.

I really need to get myself to that place. :-)

I went there a couple of years ago on "drive it" day. To be honest I wasn't that impressed with the place.

8K miles Cavalier SRi on eBay - Fenlander
Had one of those new in 1991, same colour and a standard 1.8 engine. In many ways it was a far more modern car than the 1988 Sierra it replaced. Covered about 25k over 18mths before it went... always looked quite a smart car inside/out for a mid-range vehicle.

Drive was OK with a slightly weak front end when pushed along fen roads for daily business use. Went through front tyres in 12K and shocks in 22K.

Ours had the record of the fastest damage to any car we've owned. Mrs F reversed the old Series Land Rover into it and pushed the wing in before it was a month old.

8K miles Cavalier SRi on eBay - Zero
Everyone slates the Vectra, specially the early ones.

There is a guy round the corner from me has an immacualte T Reg one, and I have to say that still to this day it looks a rather smart sharp machine, hasn't aged at all badly in the looks stakes, unlike the Mondeo of its day.

8K miles Cavalier SRi on eBay - Mike Hannon
I once had an SRI, bought at three years old to replace a Lancia HPE. It was one of the worst cars I ever owned. It was fast, economical and the Recaro front seats were comfortable but that was all. It went round corners like a camel on roller skates and the ride (on alloys) was awful. You couldn't even dim the dash lights. It also had unwelcome signs of rust that to me were evidence of its underlying poor quality of construction. The Lancia never had a spot. It made me realise very quickly that I had been used to properly conceived and designed cars, not tarted up repmobiles. I sold it after a few awful months and found a Honda Aerodeck. Back to the real world...

8K miles Cavalier SRi on eBay - R.P.
Mike,

I'm surprised you couldn't dim the dash lights, even the basic Cavs had a sort of cogged wheel below the main light switch - unlabelled but it did the job. I had use of two of these over the years. One was a mileage hack which was bought in 04 for 400 notes - with 169k in the clock (see HJ passim) - fast and frugal, sure it was no handler but a decent enough drive. I was sort of tempted with the one on E-Bay now we have more space on our drive since it was re-worked last week.

One of the easiest cars to change a clutch on that's ever been invented. 40 mins start to finish, including a fag/coffee break. :-)

>> You couldn't even
>> dim the dash lights.

You must have missed the little wheel under headlight switch as suggested elsewhere here: www.csautos.net/images/cav%20headlight%20switch.jpg

8K miles Cavalier SRi on eBay - spamcan61
>> Everyone slates the Vectra, specially the early ones.
>>
>> There is a guy round the corner from me has an immacualte T Reg one,
>> and I have to say that still to this day it looks a rather smart
>> sharp machine, hasn't aged at all badly in the looks stakes, unlike the Mondeo of
>> its day.
>>
I agree, but then I have got two of them (N & T plates) :-).

Every Cavalier mk3 had dimmable dash lights in the manner R.P. describes. In terms of corrosion, as mentioned in the 'average lifespan' thread my 1990 mk3 was by no means cosseted, but had only needed one minor weld during its 12 years/196K, just some rot starting to set in on the rear wheel arches by the time I pensioned it off..

Someone described the Cav as a Morris 1000 for the 2000s - reasonable description for a car that is WYSIWYG and generally un-pretentious

8K miles Cavalier SRi on eBay - Mike Hannon
I don't know if this will land in the right place.
My SRI was a Mk 2, it didn't IIRC have switches like that. It did however have real alloys and Recaro seats, unlike the later ones, as well as a very fetching 'injection' logo across the back window. It was White and dark grey, as I guess 90 per cent were.

It did Mike and it explains the lack of dimmer switch, they were pretty raw devices, those MK2 performance Cavs....

8K miles Cavalier SRi on eBay - Redviper
>> I went there a couple of years ago on "drive it" day. To be honest
>> I wasn't that impressed with the place.
>>

I went to, a couple of years ago - they had a Insignia on a stand i think and a BTCC Vectra sim - that was about the higlights, I wasn't that impressed TBH

>> they had a Insignia on a stand i think

Yes, the one that they never even bothered cleaning before showing it to Joe Public.

Likewise the Tourer and the other Insignia they later brought along were also filthy as well.

Here's the SRi as part of the Cavalier launch with William Woollard on Top Gear, when Top Gear was a motoring programme: www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAHVwh5wohY

8K miles Cavalier SRi on eBay - Bigtee
Same car re listed as was advertised under vw not vauxhall.

tinyurl.com/68dpns2
Last edited by: VxFan on Tue 12 Jul 11 at 00:43

£4850 so far and the reserve hasn't been met.

Just over 18 hours to go.

Are the bidding people on drugs or something? Who in their right mind would pay that amount of money for a low mileage 22 year old mainstream car? A prestige car I could understand, but not a Mk3 Cavalier.

>> £4850 so far and the reserve hasn't been met.

He's re listed it.

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110731935155

"new lower reserve as car must sell"

I don't see why he doesn't just drop the reserve altogether and just sell it for what he can get.

He still can't shift it.

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110751047809

The bloke is living in a dream world and can't see it.

Still trying to sell it

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110769480992

What's the betting he won't this time either.

The most informative eBay ad ever... - Badwolf
cgi.ebay.co.uk/car-/320725638735?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4aacbcde4f

I can't believe someone has bid on it!

The most informative eBay ad ever... - Dave_
To be fair, she has previous form:

cgi.ebay.co.uk/320714982346

And the feedback as a seller matches rather well too: bit.ly/pCje0I

It takes all sorts, I'm on the hunt for another washing machine (already, I know, I know) and the (il)literacy level among some sellers is shocking.

The most informative eBay ad ever... - Ted

She's a Manchester lass...we don't waste words up here..you know.

Time is money !

Might have had a punt at it at £200...but not at five !

Ted

The most informative eBay ad ever... - rtj70
>> Time is money !

You've not fallen for the more expensive Swift Cover have you :-)

Nah...don't fall for anything now, Rob. With age comes wisdom !

Ted

You know I jest - is the selling point of Swift Cover really that cover can be found fast. There must be some idiots out there - hang on there are. :-)

Time is money - yes. Money is money too and interest rates low.

Roll on the good old days of 25% !

I might not bother trying to get a goodish rate when my bond expires next year.

Just fritter it away over the next 10 yrs or so !

Ted

Getting bonds now is not good. Interest rates are poor and you can get better rates if you lock-in now. But interest rates are going up at some point soon.

Spend it I say... on you, wife and children/grandchildren though.

> on your wife ......????????

There's a very nice 1939 Jowett 8 for sale at £5500...now what on Earth would she want with that ??

Ted
>>

Yank Motorhome - Skoda
cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200632708650

Granted it's a wreck, looks like more of a time investment than cost to put it right, can't decide if that's good or bad.

Last edited by: Skoda on Thu 21 Jul 11 at 22:22

Yank Motorhome - Stuu
Built by idiots, should be possible for even an idiot to fix it, so prob fairly simple to fix up. Seems a fair description, I expect it will make its money, these motorhome things go for big bucks if they are working, even old ones. Petrol though, eek.

Bits and bobs - Stuu
www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1983-TALBOT-TAGORA-SX-BLUE-/300583169788?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item45fc272efc

I have never seen a Tagora on the road. I know it isnt much these days, but incredibly rare motor, it even has an MOT!

Bits and bobs - henry k
A few years ago a great friend of mine had one and to my surprise kept for a few years.
It was rare then. It was areal barge.
I recall he went to the local dealers and they loaned him the workshop manual saying " No hurry to return it as we do not have a lot of call to even open it"

Bits and bobs - Mike Hannon
2.5k? Is he on drugs?
I saw one parked in the next village a couple of years ago but it's the only one I've ever seen this side of the Channel.

Bits and bobs - Stuu
I thought that but someone has a fresh out the box Fiat 126 on there for I think it was £25k, which nearly had mefall off my perch.

I guess if you want one, its not like you have alot of choice and there are more plentiful classics such as old Granadas going for far more than that.

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-126-126P-650E-UNREGISTERED-CLASSIC-CAR-BUT-NEW-/260831942986?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cbacb994a
Last edited by: FoR on Sun 21 Aug 11 at 17:50

Bits and bobs - R.P.
THIS IS ONLY ONE OF ITS KIND IN THE WORLD

At least there is a crumb of comfort.

Bits and bobs - Zero

>> At least there is a crumb of comfort.

"MY UNCLE WAS A BIT MAD MAN"

he wants 25k for it? hmm seems to run in the family.

Bits and bobs - Mike Hannon
Would you really want a Polish 126 that has never been used? They were bad enough when they were in operation.
My friend has a 2CV from decades ago that has only ever done 30km - the drive home from Limoges when he bought it because someone told him they were going out of production. It is in fantastic timewarp condition but I guess it would want at least a brake and suspension rebuild, let alone the mechanicals.

Bits and bobs - Dog
>>saw one parked in the next village a couple of years ago but it's the only one I've ever seen this side of the Channel<<

Smart cookies then, the French - sent most of the blimming things over here :(

The only good thing about the Tagora, is that it was only in production for 3 years (3 years too long!)

Morgan project - bathtub tom
tinyurl.com/4y8olq9

Morgan project - Focusless
£6k and reserve not met - wonder what it is?

Mondeo ex project - henry k
www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1994-FORD-MONDEO-2-0-RSI-CITRINE-YELLOW-SALOON-/170686440144?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item27bdb462d0

Optimistic reserve ?

Mondeo ex project - rtj70
Can't see that 'GREEN' car being worth even £1100.

Oh and this bit is funny: "It has just failed its MOT and a little welding required ( both rear seat belt mountings and front subframe mountings ) and corrosion on brake lines."
Last edited by: rtj70 on Fri 26 Aug 11 at 13:44

Mondeo ex project - crocks
Nine previous owners!!!

The way of all flesh, sigh... - Mike Hannon
tinyurl.com/443r7u8

The way of all flesh, sigh... - VxFan
0 results found for 300594478367

The way of all flesh, sigh... - R.P.
It was there this morning, obviously pulled now - very funny though, still laughing - a woman scorned etc...

The way of all flesh, sigh... - R.P.
The text....some rude bits.

Beautiful Audi, mainly used by me (the wife) to transport our 5 children on skl runs, although I'm now pretty sure it's probably been used by my husband to show off how much money he USED to have, to the ugly old fat prostitutes he's been using when he should have been at work. The car has black leather interior but pls be careful where you sit as there may be a few suspicious white stains (if he could manage to get it up this time as at 35 age seems to be taking it's toll on him). Although if he's been taking those magic blue pills he orders via the internet he'll have been just fine. Please don't be fooled by the beauty of this car as it has £21k worth of debt on it where he's been spending our money on Granny Gratification, instead of the finance agreement. After you pay you may experience bailiffs knocking at your door, as this debt has now been ongoing for some time (although Choir Boy promised otherwise). If there is anything else you require, thrown in free of charge, please feel free to enquire. It would be silly to waste his new, shiny, black LG flat screen 60 inch TV (everything had to be bigger to make up for the lack of meat on that little Sausage - sadly if his 'Weener' had been a puppy it would have been the 'runt' of the litter) so it might as well go with the car. Now if you're a pretty 'portly' man, as he is, I'll also throw in his 40 inch trousers and jeans (which fit fine when shoe-horned on under the belly). A few of the work trousers may need a little attention on the inner thigh area where he had a chaffing problem and split them almost weekly...but would be fine with a little needle work. To be fair most of his 18 stone weight collects in his face area, especially on the left side (the side beneath his 'trying to find you' eye) so the clothes should be fine for a good month or so. Anything else you need, just call him. I'm sure he'll be happy to help you out, especially if you are over 50, and have a little 'tash' problem, grey undercarriage (the more the better) and I'm sure no teeth would be a bonus. To enquire about this car please call him on his work mobile on: 0*********** alternatively he can be contacted via his work email at 88888888888.co.uk please be aware that this car is advertised elsewhere so may be sold at any time..thanks for looking x
Last edited by: R.P. on Tue 6 Sep 11 at 15:27
 Interesting "classic"..... - DP
It's certainly mint, and it's without a shadow of a doubt rarer than rocking horse droppings, but it's still a poo-brown Montego in dull spec. £3k? Don't think so somehow.

tinyurl.com/5udnh4j

Last edited by: DP on Fri 21 Oct 11 at 15:42

Interesting "classic"..... - Dog
I wont be falling in luv with it ;}

Interesting "classic"..... - mikeyb
White is a now colour

tinyurl.com/5ruuft7

Interesting "classic"..... - Dog
I had the SRi saloon version of that back in the early 90's, a nice metallic red colour,
we got on well together.

Eh ... it was actually a hatchback :-)
Last edited by: Dog on Fri 21 Oct 11 at 16:53

Interesting "classic"..... - nice but dim
Nice Audi with unusual paint scheme. A few offers but it's the lack of service history and the panel gaps that puts me off.

tiny.cc/43tna

Last edited by: nice but dim on Mon 24 Oct 11 at 22:27

Interesting "classic"..... - Videodoctor

LOL :-)>> Nice Audi with unusual paint scheme. A few offers but it's the lack of service
history and the panel gaps that puts me off.

tiny.cc/43tna

Nothing a bit of elbow grease and t-cut can't sort!>

Interesting "classic"..... - devonite
needs new body shell,interior, keys and logbook! - so all your buying is a "dodgy" engine that may or not work! and all for 4grand! - next mug please!!

Interesting "classic"..... - rtj70
I like the description: "2008 AUDI 2.0 TDI S-Line SILVER - UNRECORDED Repairable Salvage"

Repairable!

Interesting "classic"..... - bathtub tom
>>vehicle does not come with any keys or service history.
Logbook needs to be applied for
17 offers
Price: £4,200.00

?

Interesting "classic"..... - Lygonos
You're buying an identity for that silver 08 you just stole.
Not sure it hangs together to well. My car..........I have an auction receipt for it.......unrecorded........

Also I wonder how the rear tyres survived in all that heat?

Interesting "classic"..... - rtj70
All offers either declined or expired. It's scrap metal.

Interesting "classic"..... - Ted

Pleasant enough little Standard Ten on EBay but someone has put a question to the seller and got a subsequent reply.

Should be hanged...pendant !

Q: too many project not to many. The word to does not mean too: look in a dictionary. / by the bloke not buy the bloke / I not i / I'm not im / can't not cant / won't not wont / haven't not havn't / 22-Oct-11
A: i really do pity you do you realise there are young men in afganistan fighting and losing there lives to make the world a safe place for useless timewaisting very sad and probably very lonely wan@kers like you i personally have lost family to cancer the hole in our lives can never be filled but if he was still here he would be doing a damn sight more constructive things than picking spelling and grammer faults on something they have no intention of buying i am putting this waist of time question on my listing so genuine ebayers can also see what a sad indevidual you are ,dave

HeHe

Ted

I did similar once - a guy was advertising a second hand bike near me that I was interested in, but found it was on offer at Halfords for less than hisbuy it now price....

I emailed him the link and asked if he could confirm what the difference in spec was between his and this one ;-) I didnt get a reply

Interesting "classic"..... - Iffy
...HeHe...

Mind, that reply is barely literate.

Bloke shouldn't be left unsupervised with a computer.

You could give me a pencil, but it wouldn't make me Picasso.

Interesting "classic"..... - Meldrew
Pots and Kettles really. The man who is complaining about grammar and spelling has written a 5 line sentence with no punctuation marks of any sort and doesn't know the difference between wAist and wAste

A matter of good taste - -
ebay number 280747718258

You have got to see this G Wagen, a car i would have loved to own but without the hideous wheels on this unfortunate example.

The seller gives a list of celebs that apparently own one, off me wish list forever now.
Last edited by: gordonbennet on Sun 30 Oct 11 at 00:32

A matter of good taste - rtj70
>> RANGE ROVERS & CAYENNES ARE A THING OF YESTERDAY....

So the old G Wagen isn't?

>> THE SHAPE OF THIS VEHICLE HAS REMAINED THE SAME SINCE IT WAS LAUNCHED BACK IN THE 90' s.......

So thisn't isn't a thing of yesterday either then?

A matter of good taste - Manatee
G-Wagen - shape unchanged since 1979 actually. Just looked that up, having recalled them from the very early 80s when I had a Mercedes dealer as a client. I don't recall them as being stupidly expensive though. But it was a long time ago.

Lexus GS450h - -
I keep my eye on these, this ones been up for a sale for a while now, and despite being a bargain it doesn't shift.

Have a look at the pics..;)

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2008-Lexus-GS-450h-3-5-Blue-/180745555680?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2a15464ee0

Lexus GS450h - Zero
Lorra car for the dosh.

Lexus GS450h - -
Lovely car indeed Z, have you checked the pictures for evidence of care taken..;)

Lexus GS450h - Zero
whats happened to the door internal?

Lexus GS450h - mikeyb
looks like someone forgot to shut the drivers window before washing it

Lexus GS450h - rtj70
Or pressure washed the inside :-)

Lexus GS450h - -
Exactly Mikey, whoever left the window open in the pouring rain needs a slap round the head with wet kipper, door skin and drivers seat saturated, i can understand them treating their own product so, but not a proper car like this.

If that's a photo showing the car at it's best and supposed to instill confidence of quality in a buyer then it's a mighty fail...EH's Mansfields manager needs a bloomin good kick up in the .... as my old mum would say.

edit..Or pressure washed the inside :-)...you have to wonder.
Last edited by: gordonbennet on Fri 4 Nov 11 at 22:07

Lexus GS450h - bathtub tom
Could it be just the way the light's coming through the window? The other pictures don't look too professional.

Lexus GS450h - -
>> Could it be just the way the light's coming through the window? The other pictures
>> don't look too professional.
>>

Try enlarging the pics Tom, the drivers window is wide open and water is all over the door skin and the drivers seat and i imagine there's some serious electrics lurking in that door and seat.

Lexus GS450h - Iffy
Hope it drives well, because you wouldn't buy it to look at.

Camry - Stuu
www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1991-TOYOTA-CAMRY-GX-V6-INJ-BLUE-1-owner-11075-Genuine-Miles-Excellent-Must-C-/280766517737?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item415efd11e9

About as good as you will ever find one, looks fab.

Camry - Dog
>>About as good as you will ever find one, looks fab.<<

Juicy, unless driven gently Bentley,

Nice drive though,

Almost a Lancer :)

Camry - Zero
that engine must be gummed up tho, 500 miles a year, Its going to need a lot of italian tuning.

Camry - madf
All rubber seals perished through lack of use?

(not been driven for years)
Last edited by: madf on Tue 8 Nov 11 at 18:25

Camry - mikeyb
"Not been MOT'd for a few years, but will sail through"

If it will sail through then why not get a new ticket on it???

grand is to much for it - potential for a lot of new rubber bits like tyres, hoses etc.

Camry - Stuu
The Camry went for £2450. Crikey thats strong.

Camry - mikeyb
>> The Camry went for £2450. Crikey thats strong.
>>

Strong, or stupid.....

21,000 mile MG Metro - DP
Most of them looked tattier than this at 3 yrs old

tinyurl.com/bslb9e2

Seem to remember these as being quite a laugh to drive in a light, direct steering, kart-type way.

21,000 mile MG Metro - R.P.
Amazingly, I must be the only person in the UK never to have driven or even been in one of these !

21,000 mile MG Metro - Zero
You missed out, They were a complete hoot. The only thing that came close to a mini cooper in experience,

21,000 mile MG Metro - R.P.
I meant the whole Metro range - zero, nil, zip.

21,000 mile MG Metro - Mike Hannon
When SWMBO and I first became an item she had an ancient, clapped out Metro City. It was a hoot to drive - i once fended off an RS2000 all the way from Yeovil to Winterbourne Abbas on the back road by dint of simply not taking my foot off the throttle for any corner - and we once drove it from Dorset to the Swiss border near Mulhouse and back with no problems except the back exhaust box fell off near Le Mans on the way home.
We then junked it and replaced it with an MG Metro that was faster but horrible to drive. It was just over-developed. We replaced that quickly with an Alfa Sportwagon blah blah blah blah

21,000 mile MG Metro - Iffy
...i once fended off an RS2000 all the way from Yeovil to Winterbourne Abbas on the back road by dint of simply not taking my foot off the throttle for any corner...

I did something similar in my Mini van when I was pursued across the Cotswolds by a Saab.

Flat out and steer.

21,000 mile MG Metro - mikeyb
Mrs B had a Rover 114 gsi - her dad bought it for her almost new. Quite nippy with the k-series engine, and very kart like, but the stupid low profile tyres and no PAS made it feel very heavy to drive

21,000 mile MG Metro - RattleandSmoke
I've sadly been in three:-

The first was in 1989, my dad hired one has he no car, I remember it was brand new with about 100 miles on the clock when we got it. All I remember is it last of the first generation (e.g an Austin) and that brand new smell.

Second was in 2000 and was a courtesy car when the Punto was being repaired as some dope crashed into it (but thankfully left a note with her details on), this was a Rover 114 automatic. We all agreed what a nasty tinny and horrible car it was. My dad found the gearbox to be erratic too. Was very very fast but felt cramped and tinny compared to the Punto. Also felt unsafe. The engine had a loud knocking noise too everytime it was slowing down.

Third was in around 2005, a mate of mine bought one for £50 and thought it would be funny to drive down Deansgate blasting out Dolly Parton from it! Awful rust box of a car, lasted him a few weeks until an air lock overheated the car and caused the head gasket to blow (no it wasn't a K series, it was a diesel).

I am sure in 1980 they were brilliant cars, but my 1990 they were showing their age and should have been killed off. The 1990 model really needed a new stronger safer bodyshell with a more modern design. By 1996 it was still essentially a late 70's design but Rover were still asking silly money for it. NCAP ended that though....

It is really safety why I have it for the Metro so much, it some how manages to be worse than a Fiat Cinquecento!.

Banger gold - Stuu
www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1987-DAIHATSU-CHARADE-TURBO-DIESEL-SILVER-/170727867425?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item27c02c8421

Umm, at £241 at time of this message, words fail me, it looks ready for the scrappy, rare or not.

Banger gold - bathtub tom
>>4 nearly new tyres but, one has gone flat

He can't count either!

Banger gold - madf
POC

Latest Forum Posts