Motoring Discussion > Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Zero Replies: 104

Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - Zero
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-14779014

Who said the Frontera wasn't a serious off road vehicle.
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - R.P.
We were debating it here, looks from the scant detail and photo that it went up the railway track, the only conceivable route really...
Aha - yours was a better link and I hadn't looked at it.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/uk-wales-14779014?SThisFB

That's the one I had. Yes went up the railway track ! Train in the video is a giveaway...
I guess it used the track some of the way, but not all the way, as there is some places it couldnt use it, the viaduct for example.
I was trying to figure that bit out - I managed to drive a significant part of the way up beyond the viaduct on the Census job....I was driving alongside the track.
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - zookeeper
even stranger

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8733254/Dog-living-on-top-of-Mount-Kilimanjaro.html
Well the Frontera was always a bit of a dog.
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - Skoda
Been googling for more info, nothing corroborated but apparently the owner was identified quickly, a guy from Gloucester. Supposedly spent a few hours in the nick for his troubles - what laws were broken?

Apparently not allowed to drive it down the track again, so recovery will be either via flatbed railway wagon or helicopter - i'm guessing the latter is just hyperbole!
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - Cliff Pope
The first recorded ascent by car was apparently in 1904:

www.snowdonsplendour.co.uk/wyddfa01.html
Section 34 Road Traffic Act - according to the arresting officer
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - sherlock47
Clarifies certain aspects
www.glass-uk.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=267&Itemid=492

If he attempted to drive it back down, presumably it would then be seized. If it is seized presumably the police have to recover it - do they then have the ability to pass on the actual costs of recovery?
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - Alanovich
I expect he was following the satnav best route from Oswestry to Criccieth. Or something.
Was half expecting (hoping!) to find the owner posting on some 4x4 forums but nothing i can find yet. Doubt he will post now, most forums now have scornful postings about giving off roaders a bad name.

>> Doubt he will post now, most forums now have scornful postings
>> about giving off roaders a bad name.

Quite right, he never made it all the way to the top.
www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/2011/09/05/mystery-as-4x4-vehicle-found-parked-near-snowdon-summit-55578-29363325/

A more detailed report from the local rag. As reliable an organ as any I suppose.
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - Kithmo
It'll be a Top Gear challenge, Jezza probably left it there.
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - BobbyG
Is there not a story that he did soemthing like that , was it with a Discovery, and then got helicoptered off the mountain and took the car keys with him by mistake?
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - VxFan
>> Is there not a story that he did soemthing like that ,

Yes.

www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/extras/production_notes/disco_up_mountain.shtml
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - henry k
A man has been charged with a driving offence after a 4x4 vehicle was found close to the summit of Snowdon.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-north-west-wales-14786115
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - Bromptonaut
Interesting reference to someone driving up there in the early days of motoring. Must have been a bit of a challenge to go such places IIRC someone drove up Skiddaw at one time.

Cannot remember whether the source for that story was my Dad or Mr Wainwright's guides.
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - movilogo
Why the car needs to removed from there?

On a different note, park authority should challenge Top Gear team asking them to drive the car downward without using any stunt drivers.
Last edited by: movilogo on Mon 5 Sep 11 at 14:42
It's already been spoiled by a cafe and a railway station. There might as well be a scrapyard too.
Last edited by: Cliff Pope on Mon 5 Sep 11 at 14:43
Driver's version:
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-north-west-wales-14791178
More info in the paper version of the Daily Post....first of all was the headline "Final Frontera" and more smug/nannying comments from the local mountain rescue team on how stupid it is to drive a car up a mountain..
But the question is if the car could climb upward why can't it be driven downward?
>> But the question is if the car could climb upward why can't it be driven
>> downward?

It's a Vauxhall? :-P
I kind of have a tinge of admiration for him, tempered with disapointment he couldnt park it outside the doors of the cafe,
Similar views amongst my FB friends including one very senior Police Officer..
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - -
>> I kind of have a tinge of admiration for him,

Me too, why did he leave it there i wonder, too many walkers about by the time he abandoned ship?

I've seen standard Frontera's on off road play days, tough all round motor which can do given the limited ground clearance in standard LWB form.

This particular one looks well sorted if the winch bumper, tyres and ground clearance are anything to go by, if it's got the 2.8 Diesel especially then it's a handy little beasty.
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - Fenlander
Someone needs to get some perspective here and let the guy or one of the 4x4 experienced ranger guys drive it down. Anyway having watched the video I think the noisy ugly train is more of an intrusion to the area.
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - Tigger
>> Someone needs to get some perspective here and let the guy or one of the
>> 4x4 experienced ranger guys drive it down.

I agree. Though if he came up the railway tracks, I guess there's a chance it could damge them.
>> Me too, why did he leave it there i wonder, too many walkers about by
>> the time he abandoned ship?

I know from my own off-roading that coming down can seem much scarier than going up. If you lose traction going up, you slow down. If you lose traction going down your pants go brown. Its not too bad in a straight line, but I imagine there might be a few cross slopes to handle
Last edited by: Tigger on Mon 5 Sep 11 at 16:39
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - crocks
>> I know from my own off-roading that coming down can seem much scarier than going up
>> If you lose traction going up, you slow down. If you lose traction going
>> down your pants go brown.

On Saturday I was checking the guttering when I thought it would be a good idea to step off the ladder onto the 45° slope tiling and scamper up to check the ridge tiles.

I can now confirm what Tigger says :-(
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - Runfer D'Hills
Hope you didn't er, "crock" yourself?
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - crocks
I survived but thoughts of Rod Hull did cross my mind!
>> I kind of have a tinge of admiration for him, tempered with disapointment he couldnt
>> park it outside the doors of the cafe,
>>
With a For Sale sign on it ? (No test drives but ready to drive away.)
Paypall not accepted!!!
No! Stick a Taxi sign on it!
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - Cockle
Don't know what all the fuss is about, the Sunday Sport found a London bus and a Lancaster bomber on the Moon. Sorry but a 4x4 up Snowdon is pretty small beer after that!
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - borasport
About 6 weeks ago, I was here -

tinyurl.com/3bdydfr

I wasn't in C4P mode at the time, so the picture doesn't include the Citroen DS3 that was parked to the left, not the 10yr old Audi A4 estate that a sheperd had used to drive up in.

and that's at 7378 ft

Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - Bigtee
Top marks for Vauxhall it made it up there as the Mitsubishi rubbish couldn't.
Perhaps his Prat Nav directed him up there. He eventually obeyed " Turn around when possible" and then bottled out ?
Snowdon? .... Pah, Amateurs ! Try Ben Nevis in an Austin 7. The rest is not mine. This report from 2008 re a run up a hill in 1928...

"Two bent mudguards, and a single broken spoke in one of the wire wheels, were the only damage done to Britain's smallest car which had just made the ascent of Britain's highest mountain".

Thus ran the motoring report,(filed 80 years ago this week) after an Edinburgh man took his love of the new "Baby Austin 7" to the extreme - driving it to the summit of Ben Nevis.

It was on October 6, 1928, that George F Simpson, and a group of fellow enthusiasts succeeded in propelling the car, officially known as the Austin Seven Tourer, to the top of the 4,406 feet Ben, and back, in a single day. Owner-driver, George, then in his early twenties, and entirely unconnected with the motor trade. had decided to make the sporting attempt, more or less on the spur of the moment.

He had been regaled with tales of fellow Edinburgh motorist Henry Alexander's conquering of the Ben a month earlier in 1928, in a Model A Ford - 17 years after Henry's original triumph in 1911 in a Model T. Some of George's Scottish Austin Seven Club colleagues had witnessed this second ascent and pulled his leg that he could never emulate that feat. George watched Henry's climb on Pathe Gazette at an Edinburgh cinema, and that prompted him to rise to the challenge.

An advance visit to Fort William was made in the Baby Austin, Reg SF 9918 which had 12,000 miles on the clock, and there, George undertook a detailed examination of the tortuous Ben Nevis track. His Baby Austin had only one modification - a pair of special low gear pinions - when he set out.
As a passenger, George took along - or, more appropriately, took up and down - an official motor club timekeeper, along with a considerable amount of equipment and spares.
A two hour rainstorm delayed the starting time. But, less than seven and a half hours later, and after a hair-raising drive, George Simpson sat proudly in his Baby Austin atop the Ben.
"However, had it not been for the co-operation and encouragement I constantly received from my team of helpers, I fear that, on more than one occasion, I would have given up the struggle against the odds", a jubilant George said later.

Suffice it to say that the smallest car in Britain, and its skilled driver, had managed to negotiate the most rugged elevated terrain in Britain. The Austin was manoeuvred around rocks and over scree slopes, And it just managed to scrape through - literally - between the handrails of the narrow wooden bridges which then spanned the Ben's burns and gullies.

The Austin's engine kept the car moving up the steep, sometimes sheer gradients - with manhandling by the team only when absolutely necessary. The epic drive took 7 hours 23 minutes (inclusive of lunch and comfort stops!) for the uphill journey and and 1 hour and 55 minutes to come back down.
The speedometer showed that the car wheels had revolved the equivalent of a distance of eight miles, whereas the actual winding route to the top measures just five.

The engine kept the car moving up the steepest gradients. For an hour of the return trip George Simpson had to pick his way down in the dark, headlamps ablaze, making for an eerie spectacle en route to the foot of the Ben.

Thus George Simpson, later to become a businessman in Edinburgh, and Life President of the Scottish Austin Seven Club, achieved the distinction of motoring to the top of Ben Nevis and back in a single day.
Only a spoke on one of the wire wheels was damaged, and the two rear mudguards were bent.

Later that same day, George Simpson drove his car back to Edinburgh without
any adjustments to it having to be made.
>> About 6 weeks ago, I was here -
>>
>>
>> tinyurl.com/3bdydfr
>>
>> I wasn't in C4P mode at the time, so the picture doesn't include the Citroen
>> DS3 that was parked to the left, not the 10yr old Audi A4 estate that
>> a sheperd had used to drive up in.
>>
>> and that's at 7378 ft

Pah, thats a mere molehill. If my broadband wasnt in sudden slow down I would upload a piccy of my hired Sebring at 9,943 ft. / 3,031 m
Slow news day today - so consequently there's a very good report on here - 9 minutes or so into the programme.

www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0141mdk/BBC_Wales_Today_05_09_2011/

PS

May take an hour or so to peculate through onto iPlayer.

The driver comes across as a buffoon.
Last edited by: R.P. on Mon 5 Sep 11 at 18:53
The driver speaks.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-14793806
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - rtj70
Perhaps they should take it down by helicopter and then bill the owner?
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - Bigtee
O gawd drive it down health and safety doo gooders there's a roll cage on it if it rolls off the edge - tough luck
Last edited by: VxFan on Tue 6 Sep 11 at 13:00
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - commerdriver
It's back down

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-north-west-wales-14833541
Craig Williams, 39, from Gloucestershire, who described himself as an out-of-work freelancing vehicle recovery technician, is accused of driving on moorland or common land.

The vehicle has been transported down by the Snowdon Mountain Railway.

Hmmm, Not a good advert for his trade, no wonder he is out of work.

>>
>> Hmmm, Not a good advert for his trade, no wonder he is out of work.
>>

Hello, Craig? I've got a job for you. Yes, I need recovering. It's a bit off the beaten track, up a mountain actually.
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-north-west-wales-14947291

The charge has just been upped to Dangerous Driving.
Over egging the pudding somewhat, i wonder if a good brief could get the whole thing thrown out, PU are you going to help him out...you offroader owners should stick together.
how much damage can a 4x4 with rubber tyres do to the rail track that the train cant...absurd
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - bathtub tom
I wonder how much they charged him to bring it down, it's £19 single for a person.
Seems slightly OTT - unless there was damage to the tracks, which I would imagine might be feasible to the ballasty stuff - it's pretty narrow in places obviously - trackbed might be vulnerable...CPS must think it's a go-er.
Last edited by: R.P. on Fri 16 Sep 11 at 19:31
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - kb
Perhaps they should take it down by helicopter and then bill the owner?

How do you know the owner's called bill?

>> Perhaps they should take it down by helicopter and then bill the owner?
>>
Too late its on the train

What is "a vehicle recovery technician"
Is that a role like the guy who put the vehicle on the train ?
why is it called snowdon? is it because it gets snowed on... a lot? il get my coat
There a move to return it to it's original Welsh name officially.

Obviously a long term one....

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/2955367.stm
Last edited by: R.P. on Fri 16 Sep 11 at 23:06
I too hope it becomes Eryri for the mountain range and park and Yr Wyddfa for the highest mountain (Snowdon). But that's how I knew it as a child.

I am now wondering about the link from RP above. An organisation called Cymuned (meaning Community).... is this a successor of Cymdeithas yr Iaith?
CyI seems to be still going - Cymuned seems to be more of a successor to an organization called "Adfer" of the 70s - which had pretty right wing views, Cymuned seems to have moderated and moved with the times.
Much as I poo poo regional languages, place names are different. Its a Welsh place, it should have a Welsh name.
Brunstrom was fond of Cymuned...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLfL4p_7LPM&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL34928CD5E2BDA970
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - swiss tony
>> Much as I poo poo regional languages, place names are different. Its a Welsh place,
>> it should have a Welsh name.
>>
I agree.
I also try to make sure that I learn the correct pronunciation of names.
Having been born and raised in a town where its name is pronounced incorrectly more than correctly, I consider it important to find the way the (real) locals say names.
>Its a Welsh place,
>> it should have a Welsh name.
>>

It can have a Welsh name in Wales, but be Snowdon to everone else.

Just like Warsaw, Moscow, Finland, Switzerland, Germany, etc.
All languages are entitled to have their own names for foreign places, but that doesn't mean they can expect to impose them on everyone else.
The Welsh have their own words for England, London, etc, the same as do the French and the Germans.
We don't try to tell them, actually we call it E-n-g-l-a-n-d, not Angleterre.
Seems its been driven up Snowdon again!

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-15108712
LOL

I love it. Great prank.
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - Dave_
>> Seems its been driven up Snowdon again!
>> www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-15108712

You can't keep a good car down...
Last edited by: Dave_TDCi on Thu 29 Sep 11 at 16:27
i bet it wont be the last
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - MD
Not now.
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - Lygonos
If a poxy Frontera can make it up, maybe Martin's already got plans for the Jimny...

:-)
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-north-west-wales-15141652

An update - nicely written piece so we can read between the lines.
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - swiss tony
The 1st drivers twin brother perhaps?
I only happened once, it was a Vauxhall Neutrino.,
www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-world/2011/10/02/man-arrested-after-4x4-found-up-mount-snowdon-for-second-time-115875-23462035/
They are looking after it very carefully for him.

"Witnesses have said the car found on Thursday had a sign placed in the windscreen which claimed it was to be sold on an internet auction site in aid of the local mountain rescue teams"

So far the 1994 truck has attracted 26 bids. The highest so far stands at £1,320 but there are still five days to go until the auction closes. Mr Williams has said that all of the proceeds from the auction will be split between the Ogwen Valley Mountain Rescue Organisation and the Llanberis Mountain Rescue Team.

The truck comes with a snow plough and gritter if the winner has need for the accessories, but Mr Williams is not offering to send the 4x4 out with a parcel delivery firm. The winning bidder will have to go to Gloucestershire to collect.

I could not see it on Ebay so perhaps it has been withdrawn ?
>> I only happened once, it was a Vauxhall Neutrino.,
>>

Very good :)
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - TeeCee
I do hope not.

Reminds me of a story a mate told me about when he was at Uni.
The Union came over all up-their-own-backsides about "imperialist symbols" and such, banning all Union (the real one) flags from SU premises.

My mate was in the Rugby club as tighthead prop and they had a winger who was 6'7". With the one stood on the other's shoulders they could blu-tack a flag at quite some height.

They did this several times, cost 'em nothing and took seconds. The reason they did it was originally for a laugh, but subsequent efforts were 'cos the "elf 'n safety" loonies in the Union insisted on a full scaffolding tower and profressional contractor to get it down (at considerable time and expense).
Last edited by: TeeCee on Mon 3 Oct 11 at 10:15
The soap opera continues...

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-north-west-wales-15215767
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - Slidingpillar
Sort of not surprised. Although I think he was silly etc, I'd take a lot of convincing this was dangerous driving.

As for the 'alternative allegation', never heard of the offence and if it were real, a lot of classic car trials are illegal - despite having landowners permission etc. But, I'm sure the wording is not exactly as reported.

Last edited by: Slidingpillar on Fri 7 Oct 11 at 19:51
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - Iffy
...As for the 'alternative allegation', never heard of the offence and if it were real...

The offence is real right enough, but it's relatively new.

It's mostly used against off-roaders and motorcylists who use country tracks/paths which they shouldn't be using.

S36 RTA 1972 seemed to cover much the same ground - if you'll excuse the pun. Not so new.
...Not so new....

The one they usually use is sect 34 of the 1988 Road Traffic Act, which is a bit newer, but not as new as I thought.

Quoting:

Subject to the provisions of this section, if without lawful authority a person drives a mechanically propelled vehicle—

(a)on to or upon any common land, moorland or land of any other description, not being land forming part of a road, or

(b)on any road being a footpath, bridleway or restricted byway,

he is guilty of an offence.

www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1988/52/section/34
www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/2011/10/08/snowdon-4x4-driver-denies-dangerous-driving-and-opts-for-crown-court-trial-55578-29559451/

Another twist in the tale.
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - Focusless
Another update: www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-north-west-wales-15387484
same bloke charged again
...and now can't afford to travel to Court so at huge public expense (somewhere in the region of a 1000 pounds) he will have to be collected by the Police and brought there.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-north-west-wales-16114886
Last edited by: R.P. on Fri 9 Dec 11 at 20:38
Well all thoughts of a bit of respect have gone right out the window, clearly the bloke is a complete clown.
...clearly the bloke is a complete clown...

That was apparent from the first story.

Anyway, he needs to get a grip, some people have to walk miles to get to a clean court.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-north-west-wales-16648832

Still going on now at great public expense - the idiot was obviously remanded in custody. Speedy justice ?
Justice, in this country, its a joke, why are they so desperate to really punish this bloke who didn't hurt anyone..

Meanwhile back in the real world scumbags who beat the living daylights out of innocent* people walk free and act the loon outside the court for the benefit of the press.

* scumbags remember this, do not steal money from the state or rich people, do not hurt the famous or important...you can seemingly do anything you like to anyone else though.
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - corax
>> www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-north-west-wales-16648832
>>

Dangerous driving? For who? Unless he tried to mow a few walkers down, the danger is all directed at the driver. And if he fell off the edge, tough. I go up mountains to get away from all that carp for a few hours. Mind you, I wouldn't go up via the tourist motorway route.
Last edited by: corax on Sat 21 Jan 12 at 13:38
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - Bill Payer
Based on what goes on Road Wars et al, if he keeps denying it then he'll get off.
He went up once, Ok that was a fine wheeze, bit of a laugh, deserved a wrist slap - no more.

But to then do it again, while he was up on a fairly easily defended charge for the first one, immediately reveals him to be a D.H. D.H's get no sympathy in my book.
In two minds on this one. On one hand it was a fairly minor offence he should have been dealt with summarily and with speed at the Mags Ct.

OTOH, as Z says, he chose to repeat the offence. Dangerous driving is a serious offence and either it's indictment only or he's elected for the Crown Court. He now appears to be continuing to thumb his nose by messing around failing to answer summonses and ending up on custody remand.

Danger is that the DD offence is a marginal charge and jury may decide it's not made out. But then they may agree he's a DH and convict regardless.

PU: Just a thought but if proceedings are live should we be careful about what we say?
Yes probably. :-)
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-21041138

In Court today - Well the case was the idiot who allegedly drove it up there wasn't. Using my new found freedom to insult people under the amended POA 1986 - what a stupid (alleged of course) idiot.
I had not realised he did it again after being caught the first time! He could have claimed stupidity as a defence.... not after doing it again.

Lock him up and make him pay all costs.
16 months in the clink and disqualified for 3 years. 6 months for not turning up in court the first day. Don't mess with Welsh Judges...
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-north-west-wales-21087633

The man is clearly an idiot. Worth reading the above.
Pity really, could have been a jolly jape, driving your car up there once, but clearly he turned out to be a complete prat.
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - sherlock47
Complete prat yes - 22 months for being a prat is fair enough. But you see proper 'dangerous driving' of a considerably worse magnitude every day. How can you be prosecuted for dangerous driving when nobody actually saw what he did?

I think I remember discussing the possibilities/practicality in 1966 whilst camping at Capel Curig.
Last edited by: pmh on Fri 18 Jan 13 at 19:57
Clearly it's mainly just me who thinks like this but frankly I just don't care if this guy drove up Snowdon. Maybe it was illegal, maybe it was stupid. But, y'know, not exactly crime of the century. Wrist slap, fine maybe. Enough already.
>> Clearly it's mainly just me who thinks like this but frankly I just don't care
>> if this guy drove up Snowdon. Maybe it was illegal, maybe it was stupid. But,
>> y'know, not exactly crime of the century. Wrist slap, fine maybe. Enough already.

In a way yes. He should have been sentenced for playing fast and loose with the court though.

Compare and contrast:

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2264400/Taxi-driver-Ichhpal-Bhamra-killed-cyclist-Tom-Ridgway-fined-just-35.html
>> >> Clearly it's mainly just me who thinks like this but frankly I just don't
>> care
>> >> if this guy drove up Snowdon. Maybe it was illegal, maybe it was stupid.
>> But,
>> >> y'know, not exactly crime of the century. Wrist slap, fine maybe. Enough already.

Agree with you, if he had done it once, if he had rocked up at court, if he had not involved search and rescue teams for his supposed "suicide" The sentence is not for the original deed, its for jerking everyone around afterwards.
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - Armel Coussine
>> Clearly it's mainly just me who thinks like this

No it isn't. And he can do it every day for all I care. It's between him and the local authorities who have now made their attitude clear.
 Mountain mystery over vehicle near Snowdon summit - Armel Coussine
>> 'The sentence is not for the original deed...' etc.

Exhibitionist. Like the twit who messed up the boat race.
Last edited by: Armel Coussine on Fri 18 Jan 13 at 21:29
Latest Forum Posts