Motoring Discussion > Top Gear discussion thread - Volume 10   [Read only] Miscellaneous
Thread Author: VxFan Replies: 101

Top Gear discussion thread - Volume 10 - VxFan

***** This thread is now closed, please CLICK HERE to go to Volume 11 *****

Top Gear chat.

Volume 9 is HERE:-
Last edited by: VxFan on Mon 6 Feb 12 at 19:58

No idea if it's been shown before, or if it's any good, but Top Gear USA is being shown on BBC3 at 19:00 friday evening.

Repeated at 00:05 Saturday if the earlier showing clashes with SWMBO'd soaps ;o)
Last edited by: VxFan on Thu 13 Oct 11 at 14:04

Top Gear discussion thread - Volume 10 - rtj70
My brother has mentioned Top Gear USA before. I think I recall it's really a rip off of the UK version. Instead of taking the format and making it American they have three presenters that are basically the three from the UK. And they drive the same sort of cars.

It basically isn't an Americanised version as such. It's the exact format just presented with American accents :-)

>> I think I recall it's really a rip off of the UK version.
>> It's the exact format just presented with American accents.

From the few mins I saw of it last night, you are right. Will try and watch the rest of it at some point over the weekend.

Top Gear discussion thread - Volume 10 - rtj70
Even some of the lines etc are the same - which proves they are both scripted. At least there was no Clarkson. :-)

Top Gear discussion thread - Volume 10 - Redviper
>> Even some of the lines etc are the same - which proves they are both
>> scripted. At least there was no Clarkson. :-)
>>

True, however Its produced by BBC Worldwide, so the format will be the same as ours and as the BBC own the show, they will no doubt want to keep it that way.

I think that our version of TG does very well on BBC America (judging by the forums) and I don't doubt that TG Australia will be very different either.

We always have though at exported our shows worldwide and now exporting formats this is becoming a trend, X factor ,Master chef Dragons Den , Hells Kitchen (to name but a few) all have USA / Austrialia/ stamped after them -

I watched the show, and it wasn't bad - did seem a bit weak though with the presenters well they don't (I think) have the sparkle that JM RH and (like him or loathe him ) JC have.

One thing that did annoy though and although beeped out there is still no need for swearing on such a show- I don't like it, i know though there wasnt that much but if used in its proper placed then fine I dont have a issue with it.
However it seems that a lot of American shows seem to think its ok to be filled with swearing (hells Kitchen USA to be one of them is just full of it, expecially from the contestants)

Not a bad show, and I will watch the rest of the series, a bit weak though to start with and I dont think that there is that "Sparkle" with the presenters - but not bad non the less

Top Gear discussion thread - Volume 10 - Focusless
'Top Gear USA: Will it work without Jeremy Clarkson?' from Dec last year:
www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12013382
Jay Leno wouldn't do it because it's funded by advertising from the US motor industry.

Top Gear discussion thread - Volume 10 - Ian (Cape Town)
>> >> and I don't doubt that TG Australia will be very different either.
>>

absolute rubbish. was canned midway through the last series.

>> At least there was no Clarkson. :-)

Finally got around to watching some of it. The USA presenters are at least 100 times more annoying to watch than Clarkson is.

Top Gear - Zero
Top gear Special

8:00pm tonight

Top Gear - Crankcase
Well at least nobody will be moaning about it so that's all right then.

Top Gear - Oldgit
90 minutes of utter rubbish. Fell asleep twice but was awakened by my partner, damn her.
Last edited by: VxFan on Thu 29 Dec 11 at 00:41

Top Gear - R.P.
Bit of a Borat take-off. Shame they ruined that XJS. Still a stunningly beautiful car...:-(

Top Gear - Boxsterboy
Probably their weakest Christmas Special (and I normally enjoy TG). Have they come to the end of the road of original ideas?
Last edited by: Boxsterboy on Wed 28 Dec 11 at 22:02

Top Gear - Zero
Scenery was nice.

Top Gear - R.P.
Especially so in HD - hope iffy appreciated us bullying him into buying one.

Top Gear - RattleandSmoke
I don't have HD, I do have a 1080p but I can't really justify buying an HD PVR so strictly low-d until the PVR breaks.

I thought the episode was ok actually enjoyed the cars for the cars sake, the XJS will be a modern classic.

I tend not to get my hopes up for Top Gear any more that way it is never a disappointment.

Top Gear - CGNorwich
Watched 5 minutes and turned it off.

Did watch the Film "Mongol" on BBC 4 though. A Russian epic filmed in Khazakstan with dialogue in Mongolian and Mandarin. Sounds daunting but it was quite the best film have seen on TV for ages. Story of Ghengis Khan. Sort of Lawrence of Arabia set on the Steppes. Stunning photography. Recommended.

Top Gear - VxFan
Not a patch on previous specials, and the script was so predictable.

0 out of 10 for effort. Let's hope Dave never repeats this one and it becomes a lost episode.

Very poor effort indeed.

Top Gear - -
Against my better judgement we sat through it, quite why we put ourselves through it i can't answer, probably a more painful version of self flagellation for my past sins.

It worked though, after so much visual aural and mental torture i am cleansed for my most vile sins for dozens of previous years.

Childish idiotic half witted slapstick attempt at humour that failed completely.

They should be flogged for ruining three half decent classic cars.

Is that short twerp trying to look like Alvin Stardust, whats with the hair..

Top Gear - Westpig
It was disappointing.....but it's still a motoring programme on the BBC....what else is there?

Top Gear - Hard Cheese

Didn't see it all though don't enjoy that genre, the best bit was the credits ...

Starring ...

Jeremy Rogan Josh

etc

Top Gear - Focusless
My 9 and 12 year old nieces enjoyed it (up to 9pm when they went to bed). Everyone else was doing my dad's Christmas 'name the person in the cut-out newspaper photo' quiz.

Top Gear - Focusless
Watched it this afternoon. I'm not a big fan of their 'stunts' but quite enjoyed it - thought the bit where the other 2 linked May's brakes to his horn was very funny (as did 15 year old son). I suppose it was fairly predictable; didn't like seeing the cars get damaged.

As mentioned previously mum (75) loves going to India, so she also watched it to compare notes. Not being a seasoned Top Gear watcher she took it all at face value, hence was a bit shocked/worried in one or 2 places.

Overall, better than expected.

Top Gear - Chris S
There are complaints in today's papers that this program was offensive to Indians. I can't see how it could be but it would be interesting to see if they are upheld.

Top Gear - R.P.
There were some patronising bits.......

Top Gear - Stuu
When my sister went to india, her indian in-laws went to great lengths to avoid my sister getting an upset stomach, to no avail.
But they did try and make provisions, which rather suggests the indians know very well that it happens to westerners.

I got quite unwell in west africa for a few days after I arrived, but its just something you assume can happen when you go to places very far from home, our bodies are often very in tune with our local enviroment and new places can be a shock to the system.

Fact is, it happens, everyone knows it but what TG didnt suggest was that it was the fault of india, JC only alluded to the notion that it happens.

Top Gear - VxFan
>> There are complaints in today's papers

It was in the one I read 4 days ago.

www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/227615/CLARKSON-IN-NEW-RACE-ROW/

And then told to grovel the next day

www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/227774/Clarkson-told-to-grovel
Last edited by: VxFan on Tue 3 Jan 12 at 18:54

Top Gear - rtj70
I know of someone who worked in India for a bit. Some of what was shown on TG happened back then too.

He'd stop (well the chauffeur would) at a services and go to the toilet. And be the only one using it. All the blokes used to just 'go' outside. And food was not served hygienically everywhere.

A colleague with family from/in India wouldn't visit unless the inlaws installed a flushing toilet which they did.

Maybe he was wrong in joking about some of this - but a lot of Indians living in India should and could avoid doing what he joked about.

Top Gear - Badwolf
That article in the Daily Star is utter balderdash. I wonder how the miserable little carphounds that complained would cope if they were faced with a real crisis. Those that did complain should be made to eat every single one of Clarkson's books.

I really enjoyed the TG India special and saw absolutely nothing wrong with any of it. Any jokes that were made were made, in my opinion, affectionately and respectfully.

There really are an awful lot of people in this country that need to grow a pair and learn to deal with their pathetic little lives.
 Top Gear - rtj70
This special was so stage managed they will have known what to expect in terms of complaints. It was obvious how the 'adverts' on the trains would somehow read later before the train split - and somehow the rest of the signage stayed put.

Top Gear - R.P.
From the Telegraph..

www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/bbc/9007554/India-demands-apology-over-Top-Gear-India-special.html

Top Gear - Westpig
How long before humour becomes an offence.

Top Gear - Iffy
...How long before humour becomes an offence...

Wouldn't matter so long as it's a low priority one.

Top Gear - DP
I'm a long term TG fan, and regularly defend it on here, but I have to say this is the first Top Gear episode I've actually struggled to watch. Utter rubbish.

They don't even try to hide the 'scripting' and 'set up' of the gags any more.

The whole thing struck me as an exercise in going through the motions with a very tired formula. When I think back to specials like the American deep south road trip which had me literally in tears on several occasions, this is a pale shadow of what once was.

If this is the best they've got, they need to think about winding this series up while (most) people still remember it fondly. A few more episodes like that, and the audience will just drift away.

Top Gear - Stuu
>>They don't even try to hide the 'scripting' and 'set up' of the gags any more.<<

Most TV is scripted, doesnt stop me enjoying it. Theres Big Brother if one must avoid scripted viewing, but that kinda makes the case for having a script.

I really enjoyed the India special, it made me laugh, made me cringe and I got to see some of India. They also poked fun at India aswell as giving a positive message beneath the surface.

It wasnt their best, but their best has been pretty exceptional since the new format, so the bar is rather high to maintain every year. Im still looking forward to the next series though, always do.

Top Gear - DP
I've always thought the gags in TG were generally pretty well hidden until they actually happened, despite being obviously staged and scripted. Yet the train banner, firework explosion and Mini winching incident in this episode were both obvious long before they actually happened.

Don't get me wrong, I still love the series, and I await the next one with enthusiasm, but it's just a shock when something you've enjoyed for years suddenly doesn't meet your expectations.
Last edited by: DP on Thu 12 Jan 12 at 11:58

Top Gear - Stuu
I kind of think of TG as a Home Counties version of Last of the Summer Wine with a motoring theme.

In that you knew the running gags, but they were funny when they came, like the Mini bumper and Hammond, as always, crestfallen that its his car thats in pieces - you know that he will get attached to his car, he usually does.

Im not saying its not predictable, but they are actually following the formula of most successful comedy series, which is what it verges on at times.

Top Gear - Iffy
I'm not a fan, but TG is certainly successful and a good earner for all concerned.

I think that's why the BBC is prepared to indulge Clarkson when he makes his controversial remarks.

Something similar happens with another Jeremy in news, Paxman knows he can get away with quite a bit because of his standing within the corporation.

Top Gear - R.P.
The flip side the BBC don't want upset a massive Indian audience, where the corporation is still a trusted source of news.

Top Gear - Roger.
>> The flip side the BBC don't want upset a massive Indian audience, where the corporation
>> is still a trusted source of news.

Aha - Innocents Abroad are they?

Top Gear USA - R.P.

Being run on BBC3 now - only 30 minutes so you'll have to be quick - catch it on iPlayer ?

Top Gear USA - R.P.
Watched a couple of episodes - dunno how it goes down in the US, but full of American iron and daft stunts. Presenters seem on a par with the UK version. Won't be going back in a hurry.

Top Gear USA - VxFan
>> Watched a couple of episodes - dunno how it goes down in the US,

I'm actually starting to enjoy it more than the UK version. Seems to be on par with UKTG from 3 or 4 years ago.

ps, I see the thread has gone all out of order with discussions. Time for a quick tidy up.
Last edited by: VxFan on Mon 23 Jan 12 at 01:07

Top Gear USA - rtj70
I posted comments after seeing one episode of TG USA. And then watched more. I think they are a better trio of presenters.

Top Gear USA - R.P.
The comedy is more subtle - as Dave says like TopGear was a few years ago.

Top Gear USA - R.P.
Bloomin 'eck - this is what I call a test - I wouldn't mind one of these...!

Scooter antics - VxFan

tinyurl.com/7kfwkh5 - links to www.southwalesargus.co.uk

Scooter antics - bathtub tom
I notice they've started advertising the new series although it's about a fortnight away.

On the basis 'the worse a programme is, the more and earlier advertising it gets', I won't be holding my breath.

Scooter antics - Zero
>> I notice they've started advertising the new series although it's about a fortnight away.
>>
>> On the basis 'the worse a programme is, the more and earlier advertising it gets',
>> I won't be holding my breath.

Two weeks is not long, certainly average for the BBC.

Scooter antics - Focusless
>> I notice they've started advertising the new series although it's about a fortnight away.

It's actually enticing me in, going to watch at least the first one.

Scooter antics - Roger.
I don't watch the program these days, as it is just full of childish stunts.
Last edited by: Roger on Sun 22 Jan 12 at 17:58
 Scooter antics - Zero
>> I don't watch the program these days, as it is just full of childish stunts.

To say I am surprised with be a gross overstatement.
 Scooter antics - Zero
Last edited by: Zero on Sun 22 Jan 12 at 18:32

Scooter antics - CGNorwich
On the basis 'the worse a programme is, the more and earlier advertising it gets', I won't be holding my breath.

There is a similar rule for films . Never pay to see a film advertised on the back of a bus

Scooter antics - Armel Coussine
>> Never pay to see a film advertised on the back of a bus

Let alone one whose female lead looks like the back of a bus. Cameron Diaz springs to mind.

Scooter antics - Zero
>> >> Never pay to see a film advertised on the back of a bus
>>
>> Let alone one whose female lead looks like the back of a bus. Cameron Diaz
>> springs to mind.

Not sure I would climb over Cameron Diaz to sleep with you AC.

Scooter antics - R.P.
She's more likely to climb over AC to get to me !

Scooter antics - Zero
>> She's more likely to climb over AC to get to me !

I'll go feed her guide dog then.
 Scooter antics - Runfer D'Hills
AC, are you quite well?

e2de.com/data_images/cameron-diaz/cameron-diaz-09.jpg
Last edited by: VxFan on Mon 23 Jan 12 at 01:06

Scooter antics - Focusless
>> AC, are you quite well?

Perhaps he was thinking of another Cameron D
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Official-photo-cameron.png
Last edited by: VxFan on Mon 23 Jan 12 at 01:06

Scooter antics - Armel Coussine
>> Not sure I would climb over Cameron Diaz

I should hope not. 'EEeee lad, you don't look ont'mantelpiece when...'

I do, mantlepieces are very important to me.
Last edited by: Humph D'Bout on Sun 22 Jan 12 at 18:54

Scooter antics - -
Our mantlepiece has a collection of Kevin Francis' delightful girly figurines, well worth a perusual of those whilst fanning the flames..;)

Mind the sparks GB...

:-)

Top Gear 29th Jan - Runfer D'Hills
On tonight I think.
Last edited by: VxFan on Mon 30 Jan 12 at 00:34

Top Gear 29th Jan - Stuu
Cheers!
Last edited by: VxFan on Mon 30 Jan 12 at 00:35

Well I enjoyed it. My car has flappy paddles and indeed a sport button but I've never really used them. If you hear of a roundabout mishap on the Shavington bypass early tomorrow morning you'll know I've been experimenting...

:-)

Top Gear 29th Jan - nice but dim
wasnt impressed with tonight

Top Gear 29th Jan - R.P.
That wil.com.cotton was a bit of a lob. Check out the glasses and the gloves.
I have very few potential uses, and certainly no available budget for one of those McLarens. But I want one. Not a red one though. Gunmetal grey please if that's ok?
 Top Gear 29th Jan - Westpig
That was a good programme. I enjoyed that.

Top Gear 29th Jan - Zero
>> I have very few potential uses, and certainly no available budget for one of those
>> McLarens. But I want one. Not a red one though. Gunmetal grey please if that's
>> ok?

Guy lives round the corner from me, is one of the test/PDi guys for Mclaren, he comes home in a different one every night.

Top Gear 29th Jan - rtj70
I read a post on here last week about the new series. Noted it didn't start for two weeks. So missed the 8pm start so watched on iPlayer.

So lesson for the member saying two weeks... it was a week on Sunday ;-) Not two weeks. I'd not checked admittedly but had thought this was starting the first Sunday in February.

... but I was watching Borgen on the Sky box anyway.

Top Gear 29th Jan - VxFan
>> I read a post on here last week about the new series. Noted it didn't
>> start for two weeks. So missed the 8pm start so watched on iPlayer.

My Skybox automatically put it into the planner, as it does when ever there is a new series on.
In fact most programmes that have an 'x' break period between one series and another appear back in the planner automatically (providing they're marked with a series link flag).

One of the better episodes tonight, btw.

Top Gear 29th Jan - rtj70
Not checked if my Sky box recorded it or not - and old series link might have been on it still. But I tend to watch it on the Mac. Like I did for F1. That way TV with Sky box can be used by someone else. New F1 season might change this.
Last edited by: rtj70 on Mon 30 Jan 12 at 01:28

Top Gear 29th Jan - Ian (Cape Town)
>> One of the better episodes tonight, btw.
>>

thanks.
having been a bit disillusioned with recent series, this'll make me do some quality downloading later.

Top Gear 29th Jan - Mr PDA
Nice to see TG back on form.

Question is how to make room in the garage for the Aventador!

Top Gear 29th Jan - Focusless
I enjoyed it too, really good. Still, it would have been hard to make a bad programme given the subject matter!

Top Gear 29th Jan - Zero
It was a bit curates egg. The main theme was good, all the other rubbish round it wasnt.

Top Gear 29th Jan - VxFan
Loved the look of the new Alfa.

i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02099/4C_2099697i.jpg
Last edited by: VxFan on Mon 30 Jan 12 at 10:33

Top Gear 29th Jan - DP
After the fairly hopeless India Christmas Special, I was a bit worried about series 18, but I thought this episode was a fine return to form. Much less OTT and artificial than of late, and all the better for it. Back to the old formula of "three blokes c**king about" which made this series such a success.

I thought it was great to see the inclusion of British metal (and carbon fibre) in the supercar test, too. Of course, everyone knows about the MP4-12C, but to see the Noble included, and given a fair hearing was superb. This is the kind of exposure that the likes of Bristol should have pushed for. By letting people know they actually exist, and having them hold their own in the context of the established competition (as the Fighter did in the few magazine tests it appeared in), they might have actually got enough customers to stay afloat.

The season teaser looked good as well. I can't wait to see the full story behind that clip of the Focus and XF trading paint! :-)

Top Gear 29th Jan - Stuu
Not the best ive ever seen, but certainly they seem to be listening a little to their critics on teh format and its all the better for it.

5th Feb - VxFan
The Nascar item was good, in an informal kind of way. Sort of went downhill from there. The China item would have been also good had it not been for the silly antics of Stigs cousin.

5th Feb - Meldrew
Chinese Stig was pathetic! I found the "One car being bought every 23 seconds" a bit scary, from the point of fuel demand/consumption!

5th Feb - zippy
The Chinese cars seemed expensive to me. £10k for a design that is 10 years out of date!

I would prefer a new Fiesta for £10k from one of the discounters or a little bit more to get an i20/30 or Focus.

5th Feb - Focusless
>> The Nascar item was good

I watch F1 a bit and only seen bits of NASCAR races, and thought the TG piece was pretty interesting. Certainly showed it's not as easy as it looks, although of course common sense tells you there's more to it than just driving round in circles.

I like the idea that they don't have any electronic aids (including data logging) of any kind; real back-to-basics stuff. Not that that necessarily makes it better; just a whole lot different.

5th Feb - Armel Coussine
NASCAR racers look more like cars than F1 cars and make a stirring noise en masse. They go faster too and are quite dangerous.

But like F1 cars, they aren't cars. They are built to turn left all the time and unlike actual cars have to be held to run straight. Not only is the steering gear skewed to the left but the suspension is higher on the right than the left. So really they are just horrible things designed to lap an oval at 200mph or so.

It's impossible to follow a NASCAR race too because of the huge number of laps and because of the very narrow range of the commentary. A sport for macho simpletons.

No doubt there are some of those here, who will tell me I'm wrong. Come on Zeddo, let's hear it for NASCAR.

5th Feb - Stuu
I got quickly bored of the NASCAR stuff and turned the sound off till it ended.

I was most interested by the chinese car bit, not because I thought it would be balanced, but inbetween the silly stuff were some interesting facts.

Its all very well saying the cars arent great, but its all relative as we are used to dynamically great cars in the UK now and with Mondeos up near £20k now, sell something the same size for half the price and people will take notice. They do need to be cheap though, price will make or break the chinese invasion.

If they can sell us something for £4k and its OK, it will sell well, so long as they ditch the silly names.

5th Feb - Bill Payer
My heart sank when I saw the intro - I'd recorded it and thought I'd end up skipping through it - but I actually watched the whole thing.

Was amazed at the Chinese X5, and that BMW lost the court case!
Last edited by: Bill Payer on Mon 6 Feb 12 at 12:50

5th Feb - Meldrew
Case heard in a Chinese court perhaps? I do agree, having watched the prog, that the copying was pretty blatant/obvious.

5th Feb - VxFan
>> Case heard in a Chinese court perhaps?

No, it was an Italian one.

www.bmwblog.com/2008/12/19/bmw-loses-court-battle-to-chinese-x5-clone/

5th Feb - Meldrew
"No backhanders, bribes or financial inducements were involved in the making of this legal finding!"

5th Feb - Zero
>> NASCAR racers look more like cars than F1 cars and make a stirring noise en
>> masse. They go faster too and are quite dangerous.

Yup

>> But like F1 cars, they aren't cars.

More than that, they are just thin fibreglass clones of the shape of the featured car. Its actually an aluminium (a-luminum) tube space frame
>>
>> It's impossible to follow a NASCAR race too because of the huge number of laps
>> and because of the very narrow range of the commentary.

Not at all, its very easy to follow. There is a huge tower that all can see, with the order of the cars from top to bottom. The numbers on the cars are big too, even you could see them.

>>A sport for macho simpletons.

Yee Haw - went to a Winston cup Nascar meeting at the real Rockingham, (North Carolina) ohh back in 83 there boy.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8

>> No doubt there are some of those here, who will tell me I'm wrong. Come
>> on Zeddo, let's hear it for NASCAR.

Motor sport comes in many forms. Nascar is one of them and very enjoyable it is.

5th Feb - Old Navy
I have attended the Daytona 500, absolutely amazing. You can feel the sound of those cars and they make the ground shake when the pack passes.

5th Feb - Armel Coussine

>> Motor sport comes in many forms. Nascar is one of them and very enjoyable it is.

I suppose you're right up to a point. Quite a lot of boring things are fairly enjoyable if you like them and are in the mood. Cricket... football... obsessive fiddling with internet forums... sex... drugs... rock'n'roll... booze... sleep... being awake...

I didn't mean it would be impossible to know who was lying where. But you need to be told, because all those thundering beasts tailgating round in a phalanx, occasionally changing places a bit, just look like a thundering phalanx.

'Al Unser just made a move on Bily-Joe McAllister...'. Yawn.

To be honest Zeddo I think I'd get bored at Le Mans these days.

5th Feb - Zero
Lets face it AC, you are just a grumpy old sod.

5th Feb - Armel Coussine
>> just a grumpy old sod.

Among other things, among other things. There are worse things to be than that.

I'm amazed that none of these smug republican simpletons have started badmouthing the poor old monarch yet, in their eagerness to explain to the confused majority how the country really ought to be run.

5th Feb - Zero

>> 'Al Unser just made a move on Bily-Joe McAllister...'. Yawn.

Is that why Billy Jo jumped off the Tallahatchie bridge?

5th Feb - Armel Coussine
>> Is that why Billy Jo jumped off the Tallahatchie bridge?

Nah, different Billy Joe McAllister. Seemed like nothin never come to no good up on Choktaw Ridge. You could hardly blame the poor fellow. Some of the McAllisters have a fragile, depressive side. Perhaps they should join this forum.

5th Feb - Old Navy
>> >> Motor sport comes in many forms. Nascar is one of them and very enjoyable
>> it is.
>>

Another form of motorsport I have attended in the USA is tractor pulling, there are some impressive multi drag racer or aircraft engined machines, and usually a supporting competition of truck (4X4) pulling, also drag racer engined. Should anyone be tempted, they can throw fine dirt (red in my case) into the air and the next sport should take place in a shower. :-)

5th Feb - Meldrew
The sport is very popular in Holland. I recalled one machine with 3 R/R Meteor tank engines. How they get them connected to a transmission must be one of life's ongoing mysteries - to me at least! I don't know if this is it but it is similar

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/86/Tractor_pull_02.JPG
Last edited by: Meldrew on Mon 6 Feb 12 at 14:55

Latest Forum Posts