Motoring Discussion > A Honda mystery Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Mike Hannon Replies: 8

A Honda mystery - Mike Hannon
The UK Honda Prelude Club has changed the way it communicates with me for the second time in recent weeks. Yesterday I asked the club a question about power steering fluid, half expecting to hear once again from the 'sexy biker babes' who seem to respond to all my recent questions to the club website by saying they are 'waiting to meet me'. Presumably these young ladies work in the club office. Instead, this time I received an offer to meet from 'Mature Melissa'. Maybe she is the office supervisor? Why can't she just answer my question on line?
I wonder owners of other makes get the same sort of mystery responses from their clubs?
 A Honda mystery - Videodoctor
I haven't got a Honda but can i join?....sounds like fun!
 A Honda mystery - madf
Maybe Melissa thinks the Pelude ride is so hard, that drivers require back massage?

Such consideration!
 A Honda mystery - Dog
Oh dear, you are sooo suspicious MH, perhaps melissa simply wants to show you her big ends.
 A Honda mystery - -
Mod vanished there?.
 A Honda mystery - Robin O'Reliant
Reminds me of the email Wogan read out from the secretary of the MG Owners Club,

"I would like to warn all members that the website www.xratedmidgets.com contains no useful tuning tips whatsoever".
 A Honda mystery - Mike Hannon
I've just looked. He's absolutely right.

Anyway, god bless him, Dave Lacey has just contacted me in 'another place' and answered my question. Happy days...
Last edited by: Mike Hannon on Tue 18 Oct 11 at 12:32
 A Honda mystery - WillDeBeest
I wonder if the equivalent Ferrari site responds with offers of the, ahem, enlargement services from which Ferrari owners could - reputedly - benefit.
 A Honda mystery - Dave_
>> I wonder if the equivalent Ferrari site responds with offers of the, ahem, enlargement services from
>> which Ferrari owners could - reputedly - benefit.

Reminds me of a Renault magazine advert from a few years ago - a row of Ferraris and Maseratis parked in the car park of an expensive-looking Swiss "Enhancement Clinic" and a little Clio in the space marked "Surgeons Parking Only"...
Latest Forum Posts