Motoring Discussion > Pirelli p6 four season tyres. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Bigtee Replies: 6

Pirelli p6 four season tyres. - Bigtee
Anyone using them?

Ordered 2x for the Vectra fronts to replace the Bridgestones on from new the four seasons seem to have a good right up and ok for a bit of snow, but mainly got them for the wet.

The snow tyres are waiting for a snowy day to come as they work better below 6c, so time been these Pirelli's are going on.

I did want Michelin Primacy but these are rubbish in even light snow but good for the mileage.

Another sale to mytyres.co.uk & ordered 4x Dunlops for my old mans Honda Jazz.
 Pirelli p6 four season tyres. - Dog
Good tyres Bigtea ~ www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre/Pirelli/P6-Fourseasons.htm
That was the review that made me buy them. :-)

Anyone using them what do you think?
Last edited by: Bigtee on Sat 12 Nov 11 at 15:39
 Pirelli p6 four season tyres. - -
I think they are quite a recent addition to the Pirelli range, at least with availability here.

I had them pencilled in at one point but a make known to me as good was roughly the same price so didn't buy, have no reason to doubt they'll be good as every Pirelli i've ever used has been perfectly fine, including the often derided P6000 which gripped very well on a Benz estate.
 Pirelli p6 four season tyres. - Bagpuss
I have Pirelli P600s as summer tyres on my old Benz and a set of Pirelli Sottozero winter tyres. They are both excellent. The Sottozeros produce more road noise and have a noticeably harder ride, though this would probably qualify as nitpicking.
Just arrived from Germany and so long as it's dry on Friday there going to be fitted then.

They do look well and the LingLongs 2x may get put on the back but as i have had a offer for all 4x slightly more than what i paid for them they may go for 2x more pirellis.
 Pirelli p6 four season tyres. - -
>> as i have had a offer for all 4x slightly more than what i paid
>> for them they may go for 2x more pirellis.

Snatch his arm off and get the other two on the way.
Latest Forum Posts