Motoring Discussion > On car advertising or commercial shoot hire Miscellaneous
Thread Author: teabelly Replies: 2

On car advertising or commercial shoot hire - teabelly
Are there any recommended companies for doing this? Just thinking of creative ways to pay ever increasing costs of motoring. I was looking at either having the car be hired to appear in tv/adverts/commercial shoots or be covered in advertising.

It was all the rage a few years ago but I haven't seen many cars with it on recently.

They've obviously mutually exclusive!

Has anyone used Star car hire or registered their car with them? Did you get any work at all? I did find one but they wanted money up front. With Star car hire you can register free.

Neither car is pristine so I don't know how interested they'd be in them.
 On car advertising or commercial shoot hire - bathtub tom
I know someone who lent their old, cherished, Triumph to a film company. They vowed never again. It came back scratched and damaged from where they assumed excessive force had been used to slam the doors.
 On car advertising or commercial shoot hire - teabelly
>> I know someone who lent their old, cherished, Triumph to a film company. They vowed
>> never again. It came back scratched and damaged from where they assumed excessive force had
>> been used to slam the doors.
>>

I'd make sure I had good photos of the car's condition and check it against them on return. Any damage would be incur a bill to the hirer!
Latest Forum Posts