Motoring Discussion > Boot Liner. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: R.P. Replies: 37

Boot Liner. - R.P.
@ Humph really.

Just CTB on this one from Amazon.

The same thing on E-Bay was nearly twenty quid more ! (even down to the same photo)
 Boot Liner. - Runfer D'Hills
Link?

Ta !
 Boot Liner. - R.P.
www.amazon.co.uk/Volvo-Custom-Tailored-Boot-Liner/dp/B00681B0ZY/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1325175930&sr=8-10
I was thinking more like this -

www.roofbox.co.uk/scripts/rbvehsel4_tab.php/boot-liners-mats/carbox_ls_mercedes_benz_e_class_estate_09_on_jv20_1062/Qx%40w%2C6M41V_VndbVhpeetSUTP02urVTgozjqeVfI%7DwHiHJGu4kdvkI%603byHZC%2CSSAtI~%6090hl%40ZAeZV4o

We have a similar one ( Nissan branded though ) in the Qashqai. Just hoses off...
Last edited by: Humph D'Bout on Thu 29 Dec 11 at 16:35
 Boot Liner. - R.P.
We had a chat now over it, the Volvo's boot space is carpeted - two filthy Spaniels being unleashed in there......!

Should have seen them this morning, juniour's legs are so short, even his "armpits" were black !
Mine's just been in a field full of cow pats and finished off with a swim in the canal. I wasn't to know "she" was ironing in the kitchen when we came back in the back door was I? He was ever so pleased to see her. Jumped up on the pile of freshly ironed clothes to get a better launch trajectory...

:))

Think I'd better pour her a drink now...
 Boot Liner. - R.P.
Similar doggy related incident here with the washing line the other day, our rather nice duvet cover has some "authentic" puppy paw prints on them now :-(
Well, I'm hiding in the office at the moment but at least the screaming and swearing has stopped for now. Might just attempt a venture back through to that side of the house. If you don't hear from me again it's been, well you know....That Captain Oates fella put it much better...

:-))
 Boot Liner. - R.P.
"office" = shed ?
No, funny shaped house. It's what should be the dining room but its no where near anything else. Converted to an office years ago. My little den. Shed is backup !
 Boot Liner. - legacylad
'' I knew we should have bought an orange tent''....Capt Oates final words.
Last edited by: legacylad on Thu 29 Dec 11 at 22:25
Brilliant ! ( I expect it would be even better prefaced with a non-PC expletive )

:-)
 Boot Liner. - Old Navy
If you have access to a Costco, they sell a substantial rectangular rubber bootliner with a raised edge designed for SUVs and estate cars at a reasonable price (which I can't remember) but less than £20 I think. I have had mine for ages.
Last edited by: Old Navy on Thu 29 Dec 11 at 16:59
 Boot Liner. - R.P.
I cancelled my Costco account a few years ago, the nearest one to us now is next to the BMW Motorrad shop in Chester...........! :-)
 Boot Liner. - henry k
Poor old saloon Mondeo man has a green plastic fold up model from Poundland :-((
Wot? The dog?

:-)
 Boot Liner. - R.P.
Handy,,
 Boot Liner. - madf
£5 from Aldi..
 Boot Liner. - Zero
Boot Liner?

Hmm the rear door goes up in the lancer and FiFi is straight in, Dont see the need for a boot liner, its only a 5 grand Lancer that gets chucked away when it done its time on this earth, Wouldn't want Fifi turning out like poor old morose Milo, poor lad has never been in his Lancer, no wonder he is cranky.
 Boot Liner. - Dog
Milo has full and easy access to 'the moor' friend - you know that.
Used to be a guy round there with a big dog. "Baskerville" I think he was called.
 Boot Liner. - Dog
Ah, that would be over The Tamar in England then.
 Boot Liner. - ....
R.P. Have you tried Volvo ?
Their stuff costs a bit more but generally lasts.
The dealers are even open to a bit of discussion or, have you tried Rufe in the Swansea dealership who usually has good deals via VOC ?
 Boot Liner. - R.P.
We left with our tails between our legs really, Swansea is too far away but thanks.
Not binned the deal have you?
 Boot Liner. - Zero
gave it the boot
Could call that a one liner.
"He's" quiet today. Must out playing with his wife's new Volvo..."Born to be Wild" on the stereo no doubt..

:-))
 Boot Liner. - Zero
I can see those feet tapping away in those white slip on shoes now...
It's AC who has the dysfunctional shoes.
 Boot Liner. - Zero
Ok Perhaps he is out buying a new Volvo type hat?

Edit A trilby you think?
Last edited by: Zero on Sat 31 Dec 11 at 15:58
Probably, and a pipe.
 Boot Liner. - R.P.
Car not collected, LVLO closed until Tuesday so no reg transfer could be done! Wore Brasher walking shoes all day.
Irritating git mode temporarily switched off... That's a shame, bet you were looking forward to getting it? Did you order the boot liner in the end?
 Boot Liner. - R.P.
Oh that's ordered ! Auto Express say this about the car..

"Thanks largely to its five-cylinder configuration, the oil-burner also has a distinctive growl – but under full throttle the noise is all too noticeable."

I Found it a most attractive trait of the car personally.

Cat in the hat likes them.
 Boot Liner. - Dutchie
I have a few boot liners in the boot.I think paid a few pounds for them.

That is what I like about the Citroen massive boot plenty of room to put plenty of rubbish in.
 Boot Liner. - Duncan
What made you drag that out after three years?
Latest Forum Posts