Motoring Discussion > Dukes of Hazzard - Fail Miscellaneous
Thread Author: VxFan Replies: 13

Dukes of Hazzard - Fail - VxFan

youtu.be/1sFw3ZTYyPc

Dukes of Hazzard - Fail - Dave_
The first episode of the Dukes of Hazzard was screened on today's date in 1979, apparently :)
According to wiki you're right.
 Dukes of Hazzard - Fail - R.P.
A truly awful programme.
>> A truly awful programme.

Like many others, I only watched it because of Catherine Bach ;)
 Dukes of Hazzard - Fail - Zero
>> >> A truly awful programme.
>>
>> Like many others, I only watched it because of Catherine Bach ;)

She was only in DoH...

OH! i see what you mean.
 Dukes of Hazzard - Fail - CGNorwich
But my son's favourite when he was 10 so I have a soft spot for the boys Luke and Bo and not forgetting Boss Hogg. Jellybean anyone?
 Dukes of Hazzard - Fail - madf
Daisy, Daisy..

tinyurl.com/8xwuoac

Edit: warning contains attractive woman with few clothes.
Last edited by: madf on Thu 26 Jan 12 at 14:44
 Dukes of Hazzard - Fail - CGNorwich
Was Boss Hogg the cause of the banking crisis?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO4gPCpws60&feature=related
Nothing wrong with DoH.

Harmless, entertaining drivel, there are times when you don't want to be mentally challenged or reminded of the stuff that's happening in the world past present and future.
 Dukes of Hazzard - Fail - Armel Coussine
>> Nothing wrong with DoH.

>> Harmless, entertaining drivel, there are times when you don't want to be mentally challenged or reminded of the stuff that's happening in the world past present and future.

There may be times when you don't want to be 'mentally challenged'. But what else can you be, if you give any real time to that soppy pollyannaish faux-redneck garbaggio, I ask loudly and insistently?

Of course I have taken a long look several times like any other car person. And wondered how many (free one assumes) Dodge Chargers they got through while making it. Perhaps not as many as one might think, but several anyway.

Honestly that girl's hairdo and artistically tattered levi cutoff hotpants, good God, might be Lula Mae in Li'l Abner...
OFFS

Where is the child in you????

let it out for time to time, cartoons for adults is all it is.
 Dukes of Hazzard - Fail - Armel Coussine

>> Where is the child in you????

Plain for all to see I would have thought... I did say I had taken a couple of long looks at it Zero. But look, not all cartoons are equally good. Which would you rather watch, The Simpsons or Scooby-Doo? The DoH was annoyingly squeaky-clean I thought. No gonads. .
 Dukes of Hazzard - Fail - swiss tony

>> Of course I have taken a long look several times like any other car person.
>> And wondered how many (free one assumes) Dodge Chargers they got through while making it.
>> Perhaps not as many as one might think, but several anyway.

Over 300.... depending on who you ask... 309, 321 or 329 of which around 23 still exist in one shape or another!
Latest Forum Posts