Motoring Discussion > Great Wall on sale in UK Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Auristocrat Replies: 3

Great Wall on sale in UK - Auristocrat
During a Google search tonight, I came across a dealer website (Suffolk based) advertising the Great Wall Steed double cab pick up from £14,000 otr (plus VAT). The dealer (Hammond Group) already sell Isuzu - both Isuzu and Great Wall vehicles are imported into the UK by International Motors.
Autocar reported back in November that Great Wall see the UK as one of it's crucial markets in Europe. They are due to bring a new plant in Bulgaria into commission from this month, to assemble the Great Wall Voleex C10 (a five door supermini), and later the Steed pick up and a sports untility vehicle.
Not sure whether it is the same pick up, but a Great Wall SA220/V240/X240 got a 2 star (out of 5 stars) crash rating in the Australasian New Car Assessment Programme when it was tested in 2010.
 Great Wall on sale in UK - RattleandSmoke
Have you seen the Great Wall Panda rip off? It is enough to put me off curry cars for life. They make great food but until they stop copying I am not ever going to buy a Chinese car on principle. In exactly the same way I would not buy a fake Chinese Marantz amp.
 Great Wall on sale in UK - ToMoCo
>> Have you seen the Great Wall Panda rip off?

I just spent 5 mins on Google looking up Chinese copy cars.

Unbelievable.
 Great Wall on sale in UK - Stuu
I rather admire their take no prisoners approach to copying designs, especially since they seem to take LSD before they start with the tracing paper.
Latest Forum Posts