Motoring Discussion > Recommendations for "Meet and Greet" at Gatwick Miscellaneous
Thread Author: a900ss Replies: 8

Recommendations for "Meet and Greet" at Gatwick - a900ss
All,

Can anyone recommend a reliable Meet and Greet service for Gatwick airport?

I have found a compnay on the internet who will do it for £35 for the week which does seem a bit too good to be true.

Any recommendations most welcome and thanks.
Last edited by: R.P. on Tue 13 Mar 12 at 10:44
 Recommendations for "Meet and Greet" at Gatwick - Clk Sec
Roger's a bit slow on the uptake today...
 Recommendations for "Meet and Greet" at Gatwick - Roger.
Normal!
What's "Meet & Greet" at an airport when it's at home?
Last edited by: Roger on Tue 13 Mar 12 at 10:48
 Recommendations for "Meet and Greet" at Gatwick - Zero
I assume you mean they park your car off site and then drive it to meet you at departures?

35 quid is one of the "use your car as a taxi while you are away" companies. Frankly I wouldn't touch ANY of the meet and greet services.

At gatwick I always use BCP

www.parkbcp.co.uk/gatwick/airport-parking.html
 Recommendations for "Meet and Greet" at Gatwick - Meldrew
I have used these people for years - off airport but good service and transfers and they do meet and greet - www.cophallfarm.co.uk
 Recommendations for "Meet and Greet" at Gatwick - mikeyb
I've used APH a few times - always been OK
 Recommendations for "Meet and Greet" at Gatwick - Old Navy
I have used this outfit for parking and meet and greet without problems although not at Gatwick. As they cover most airports in the UK I would think their standards are similar at all airports.

www.airparks.co.uk/
 Recommendations for "Meet and Greet" at Gatwick - carmalade
Might be worth checking the short term parking.There are some deals to be had depending on how far in advace you need to travel.Try this.parking.gatwickairport.com/Gatwick/Gatwick/.. did 7 days last xmas for £80.
 Recommendations for "Meet and Greet" at Gatwick - Kevin
We've used Maple Manor meet and greet about a dozen times and never had any problems with them.

For morning flights we stay overnight at the Sofitel on a hotel and parking package. Call them about 20 minutes before arriving and they meet us there. When we return, we call them as soon as we've got through customs and it takes them about 15 to 20 minutes to bring the car to the pickup point which is between the Sofitel and the Hertz counter.

They have various wash and wax options too.

Edit. Normally booked through HolidayExtras.
Last edited by: Kevin on Tue 13 Mar 12 at 19:06
Latest Forum Posts