Non-motoring > Travellers quiz Miscellaneous
Thread Author: devonite Replies: 27

Travellers quiz - devonite
Think your good at Geography? - try this! (nicked from M.S.E! )

www.travelpod.com/traveler-iq
 Travellers quiz - Manatee
Not easy to use when your wife insists on talking to you.
 Travellers quiz - Focusless
>> Not easy to use when your wife insists on talking to you.

Only if you listen.
 Travellers quiz - Crankcase
145865, level 5, IQ 89

Too titchy to prod at properly!
 Travellers quiz - Armel Coussine
The map was absurdly small. Made it easy to be well out in terms of distance.

When they started asking about football teams I just quit. What's that got to do with travel?
Oh dear - 12260/IQ75 on Level 1 (Easy), need 12500 to continue to next level :(
Last edited by: Focus on Wed 11 Apr 12 at 14:41
 Travellers quiz - rtj70
265,471 on level 8 and an IQ of 100. Map is too small. But I suppose you get nearer some places because of that :-)
Last edited by: rtj70 on Wed 11 Apr 12 at 14:57
 Travellers quiz - Ambo
I haven't looked at this in detail but does it really assess your Intelligence Quotient as 75? From the job you do, it must be much higher.
>> I haven't looked at this in detail but does it really assess your Intelligence Quotient
>> as 75? From the job you do, it must be much higher.

Thanks draiber :)

I suspect(/hope) it's a geography IQ or somesuch. I was probably trying to do it too quickly; that's my excuse anyway :)
Last edited by: Focus on Wed 11 Apr 12 at 15:45
 Travellers quiz - Manatee
It can hardly assess your IQ by asking you where capital cities are. Good grief.

I suppose it could put your travel knowledge on a scale averaging 100, but you kind of suspect they haven't calibrated for that either...

The map's too small. I know fine well where Oslo is but I put it in Sweden.
Feel a bit better now - was more careful and managed level 5, 119125 IQ86, albeit with a fair amount of guessing.
 Travellers quiz - R.P.
Map's too small - i know where Florence and Naples are, been to Trinity College but impossible to pinpoint on the map - shame spoilt a good quiz.
 Travellers quiz - Cockle
Agree map is small, IQ 110 though so not too bad.
 Travellers quiz - Runfer D'Hills
I have an IQ high enough to qualify me for Menswear...

:-)
 Travellers quiz - Dutchie
What is a IQ? .;>:)
 Travellers quiz - Cliff Pope
7/106. Sounds like blood pressure, or something.

Map too small. By accident I got the Castle of Pozidriv to within 1 Km. Can't remember where it is though, but that's holidays for you.
I think theres something wrong! - they say all my answers are in different places to where I think they are!
 Travellers quiz - Zero
>> I think theres something wrong! - they say all my answers are in different places
>> to where I think they are!

Dear Mr Devonite.

With reference to your application to become a Pilot with British Airways, we are sorry to inform you you have not been accepted this time. Suggest you try Ryan Air, they don't know where cities are either, despite claiming to fly to them.

Travellers quiz - Armel Coussine
>> Castle of Pozidriv to within 1 Km. Can't remember where it is

Isn't it somewhere in the Skrödrøver Range, just below the Phillips Glacier?
Dont mention castles!! I managed to put a castle in Scotland that should be in New Zealand!! - I ask you, since when did Maori`s build castles??.
 Travellers quiz - Cliff Pope
>> >> just below the Phillips Glacier?
>>

Ah yes, near Cross Head Pass.
 Travellers quiz - Zero
195605, Level 7, travel IQ 94, and that with the small Macbook air 11 inch screen and the touch pad!

Travellers quiz - bathtub tom
I thought the title meant would I know where to pitch my caravan.
 Travellers quiz - Zero
I thought it was a quick guid to tarmaccing
 Travellers quiz - WillDeBeest
Got to level 11 with 449,358 and 118, which probably qualifies me to be loosely associated with the travel business. I had to correct a costing spreadsheet last week that had Budapest in the Czech Republic, Santiago in Argentina and Auckland in Australia, so perhaps I ought to make some of my colleagues try this too.

I'm determined to complete it now. I realized too late that there are more points for accuracy than for speed, so I'll have my tactics ready next time.
 Travellers quiz - sooty123
Managed level 11, IQ of 122 and a score of 486,627. Just missed out on level 12 by less than 500.
 Travellers quiz - WillDeBeest
Chapeau, M. Charbonné!
 Travellers quiz - sooty123
Thanks. I had to google the meaning though! :)
Latest Forum Posts