Non-motoring > Pressure washer & patio cleaner @ ALDI Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Dog Replies: 7

Pressure washer & patio cleaner @ ALDI - Dog
www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/offers_week17Thursday10.htm

Pressure washer & patio cleaner @ ALDI - FotheringtonTomas
I wonder what its throughput is. There was a good one at LIDL a while ago, about 1/2 cumetre/hr.
 Pressure washer & patio cleaner @ ALDI - Stuartli
Don't forget:

www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/special_buys3_13939.htm
 Pressure washer & patio cleaner @ ALDI - smokie
Any idea if that would fit a Karcher?
 Pressure washer & patio cleaner @ ALDI - helicopter
If its anything like the Lidl patio cleaner - No it won't do the job. Bit of a waste of time in my opinion. Just use the lance head .

SWMBO bought me the Lidl patio cleaner which came with attachments which allowed me to fit to my Karcher so I tried it out last week.

Having connected it up , more water was escaping from the connections than ending up in the patio cleaner head so it was cleaned up and went straight back to Lidl.

I have another ( non Karcher - name escapes me ) pressure washer which I bought from a neighbours garage sale and I could not connect it to that one at all.

I spent a happy weekend bleach spraying and pressure washing the north and west walls of my bungalow where they had got algae growth and then my patio at the back got the treatment , everything now gleaming .......
I've got an half decent Karcher model and I usually just use the HP lance to clean the patio etc.
But I bought a proper Karcher T- Racer on eBay a few weeks a'back and I'm gonna give it a whirl s'afternoon
Watch this space!
Right! stand by your beds ... I've just cleaned a 1/3rd of my front patio with a Karcher T-Racer.
It was so easy, even I could do it!
And talk about efficient :) I'd never just use the lance again on groundwork.
I wonder why I haven't bought one of these critters before.
I paid £21 on ebay for the T-Racer, its an older model but it does the job.
Whether the ALDI one will work with a Karcher I don't know - perhaps email ALDI & ask.
 Pressure washer & patio cleaner @ ALDI - rtj70
I bought an Aldi pressure washer a few years back (it looks very similar to a Karcher design). The fittings look like Karcher ones... but they are smaller.

I got a Homebase patio cleaner and with the aid of a file, I got it to fit my Aldi pressure washer. Did it do a good job - not really. The pencil lance may be slower but it cleaned the patio with ease.
Latest Forum Posts