Non-motoring > Karcher window cleaning gadget Miscellaneous
Thread Author: BobbyG Replies: 15

Karcher window cleaning gadget - BobbyG
Anybody bought / used one of these yet?

I hate cleaning the house windows, was looking at this in Costco the other day and 2 different customers commented to me that they had bought one and thought they were brilliant!

Amazon link

www.amazon.co.uk/K%C3%A4rcher-WV-Window-Cleaning-Vacuum/dp/B004E9QSO0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334431982&sr=8-1

Karcher window cleaning gadget - Old Navy
Use the professional kit, All you need is an applicator and a squeegee.

www.windowcleaning-supplies.com/
 Karcher window cleaning gadget - CGNorwich
£45!!! What does it do that a squeegee and a bucket of water doesn't do for a fifth of the price? Can clean all the windows on my house with one in under an hour including getting the ladder out and putting it away.
 Karcher window cleaning gadget - Dog
I used to be a window cleaner (in the late 60's) scrim + squeegee, then leather orf.
 Karcher window cleaning gadget - Dutchie
Our windows are cleaned by a window cleaner.He cleans the plastic and also the patio window.I used to do it all not anymore body down the pan.I wouldn't buy this gadget.Sponge sgueegee and leather.I can just see you Dog swinging on a ladder.>:)
 Karcher window cleaning gadget - zookeeper
window cleaner 'starter kit'......at what point in life does one start cleaning the windows?
 Karcher window cleaning gadget - CGNorwich
"at what point in life does one start cleaning the windows?"

When you discover you are being charged £20 for the service
>>.I can just see you Dog swinging on a ladder.>:)<<

Dunno about swing Ducky, I fell orf, cracked me ead on a granite window ledge, and ended up in Guys ;)
I live in a block of flats, Chris Bonnington turned down the window cleaning contract, its like the north face of the Eiger round here
 Karcher window cleaning gadget - Stuartli
Saw this advertised on QVC or similar a fortnight or so ago. Nearly bought one after a bit of research prices wise from other outlets, but eventually decided it was overpriced.
 Karcher window cleaning gadget - Oldgit
I have never seen a more daft, conceived product and am surprised at Karcher. I have seen it several times on Ideal World on Ch22 Freeview. When fully charged I believe it only works for 20 mins, or is it 40 mins? However, at best it could only be used on groundfloor windows or upstairs if you could get to the outside.
No, this is a case of looking for a problem which doesn't exist with respect to a portable vacuum for sucking water of your windows - quite daft if you think about it.
 Karcher window cleaning gadget - rtj70
When I saw it in Tesco I thought it might be handy to get condensation of windows and mirrors. That's what I thought of when I saw it. Maybe that is not what it is aimed at.
When I first saw it on the telly, I thought it was April fools day.

:)
 Karcher window cleaning gadget - VxFan
>> When I saw it in Tesco I thought it might be handy to get condensation
>> of windows and mirrors.

That was one of the sales patter given when it was shown on Ideal World - along with not being able to buy it any cheaper than their selling price of something like £69.99 + p&p.
I was flikking through the channels a couple of weeks ago and two channels were selling the karcher window cleaner at the same time.....one channel was 10 pound cheaper than the other
 Karcher window cleaning gadget - Stuartli
I saw it first on Ideal World and found it cheaper via a Google search. The main difference between the K50 and K55 version appears to only be an additional suction tool that would normally cost around £15.

Thought it might have proved useful for interior house windows, but decided it was overpriced.
Latest Forum Posts