Non-motoring > Jordan's latest immigrant Miscellaneous
Thread Author: sooty123 Replies: 32

Jordan's latest immigrant - sooty123
I don't think this has been covered yet.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17765535
 Jordan's latest immigrant - Zero
but he won't be an immigrant will he. Just going home.
OK so the thread title isn't accurate. I just thought the story had been covered in the news so popped it on here.
Its a valid point tho. Jordan is his home, so it should just be a matter of telling him to go home and sticking him on a plane.

Claiming he wil be jailed for acting in a criminal hateful manner at home, while he can get away with it here, is not a valid case for asylum
>> Its a valid point tho. Jordan is his home, so it should just be a
>> matter of telling him to go home and sticking him on a plane.

I guess so, but this has been rumbling on for years, since 2006?

>> Claiming he wil be jailed for acting in a criminal hateful manner at home, while
>> he can get away with it here, is not a valid case for asylum

The latest appeal will take many more months reading the bbc page. If he does go to Jordan I bet it's 2013 .
 Jordan's latest immigrant - Cliff Pope
I was listening on the radio this morning to a legal person with the lovely name of Lucy Scott-Moncrieff and a lovely voice who said it would be a long time, months if not quite years.
 Jordan's latest immigrant - Iffy
...it would be a long time, months if not quite years...

Lawyers, as Shakespeare commented, are expert at making more work for other lawyers to do.

So their answer is always another invoice, I mean hearing.

Jordan's latest immigrant - Dutchie
Why was he allowed into Britain in the first place if he was accused by Jordan of terrorist crimes.

Immigration must have checked his passport and credentials.He has been in prison for six years in the UK.Do Jordan torture prisoners? I don't know.
 Jordan's latest immigrant - -
>> Why was he allowed into Britain in the first place if he was accused by
>> Jordan of terrorist crimes.

Because at the time the doors at Heathrow and Dover were wide open and unmanned whilst those responsible trousered the pay and now the pensions, and anyone who questioned it was tarred as an 'ist of some sort so didn't.

People like him and others similar should have been nipped in the bud.
Those responsible for our country's security and welfare especially its leaders were derilict in their duty, let them enjoy the results of the seeds they planted too like the rest of us.
 Jordan's latest immigrant - Bromptonaut
>> Claiming he wil be jailed for acting in what is seen as a criminal hateful manner at home, while
>> he can get away with it here, is not a valid case for asylum

Actually insert words italicised above and you have a pretty good summary of what asylum is about!!
Last edited by: Bromptonaut on Thu 19 Apr 12 at 16:16
>> >> Claiming he wil be jailed for acting in what is seen as a criminal
>> hateful manner at home, while
>> >> he can get away with it here, is not a valid case for asylum
>>
>>
>> Actually insert words italicised above and you have a pretty good summary of what asylum
>> is about!!

Not when you act in what is seen as a criminal and hateful manner in your place of asylum.
Last edited by: Zero on Thu 19 Apr 12 at 16:56
 Jordan's latest immigrant - VxFan
>> OK so the thread title isn't accurate.

Too right it isn't. I thought for a minute Katie Price was going to do a Madonna.
 Jordan's latest immigrant - Armel Coussine
I still hate the beaver, but in the photo widely seen yesterday there was a jolly sort of twinkle in the irksome visitor's eye. 'You won't see the back of me just yet,' it seemed to be saying.
 Jordan's latest immigrant - diddy1234
I would have said that the smirk suggested 'it's going to cost you lot lots of time and tax payers money to get rid of me' !
 Jordan's latest immigrant - devonite
I cant understand why any decent lawyer would want to even try and fight his case! - money speaks!
 Jordan's latest immigrant - Bromptonaut
>> I cant understand why any decent lawyer would want to even try and fight his
>> case! - money speaks!

His solicitors in the bail proceedings were Birnberg Peirce. The senior partner Gareth Peirce has been involved in numerous cases involving defendants from the Birmingham 6 onwards who will not elicit public sympathy.

Her motivation is not money.
Last edited by: Bromptonaut on Thu 19 Apr 12 at 16:12
>> I cant understand why any decent lawyer would want to even try and fight his case! - money speaks!

Lawyers aren't supposed to be 'decent' in that sense. We have an adversarial system of court justice under which those accused have the right to a professional defence. So it is actually more 'decent' to defend the indefensible actions of some crazed toerag than it is to stick your nose in the air and say you just can't, he (or she) is just too awful to deserve a defence from you.

Disentangling themselves from the resulting moral and philosophic iffiness is one of the crosses shysters have to bear. Many of course become shameless and cynical, but the best don't, or so I like to think anyway.
 Jordan's latest immigrant - -
Its important that the accused has competent ruthless defence, it makes a conviction safer if a rottweiler of a lawyer is there to defend their client.

No good some moral soul who acts as if their client is guilty as hell standing up to defend them, such a situation means the prosecution just has an extra lawyer in court, one supposedly fighting the presecution, leading to an unsafe conviction....history is littered with those, usually the poor.

No competent defence no justice done or more importantly seen to be done.

edit...i'll leave the mispelling of prosecution, Freudian slip, maybe i meant persecution.
Last edited by: gordonbennet on Thu 19 Apr 12 at 16:35
 Jordan's latest immigrant - mikeyb
Abu Qatada will not be sent back to Jordan for fear of years of torture. "He doesn't know how lucky he is" said Peter Andre
 Jordan's latest immigrant - Duncan
>> said Peter Andre
>>

Who he?
 Jordan's latest immigrant - mikeyb
>> >> said Peter Andre
>> >>
>>
>> Who he?
>>

Think he was in Home and Away.........
Is that why Jordan chucked him out?
 Jordan's latest immigrant - R.P.
I can't get over the opposition's humbug on this - they sat on this for years without batting an eyelid and did they or not "rendition" the odd terrorist to dodgy countries..?
There's always opposition humbug whoever the opposition is. No government's hands stay clean for long. How can they? They inhabit a region of hell.

The trick is to jog the government's elbow without giving too much of the real game away (by admitting that you would have done much the same) and without looking hypocritical. No one is much good at it.

Any more for the snake pit? Power may be intoxicating but I'd rather them than me.
 Jordan's latest immigrant - MD
Just have a look at the Matt cartoon today.

The women should be hung, drawn and quartered as well as.........
How did the Home Office manage to get the date wrong?
Obviously you start counting from the day after - supposing someone is given a deadline of one day - obviously that means until next day, otherwise it would have expired before it had even started.
The Minister carries the can, but I'm not inclined to blame her. She was obviously misinformed by all the expensive lawyers employed by the Home Office. The Terrorflag claims that some hack was told by Brussels twice that the deadline was the 17th, not the 16th, and that he tried on both occasions to warn the Home Office. But the Home Office wouldn't listen.
 Jordan's latest immigrant - Roger.
It's time the "government" of this country grew a pair and just shipped the hairy one back to his native country.
If the "International" or "European"courts kick up a stink, tell them to fornicate in the direction of off.
What can they do if the UK ignores them?
Italy got fined 6/8d and told not to do it again.
 Jordan's latest immigrant - Roger.
I bet they ignored it!
 Jordan's latest immigrant - legacylad
for 6/8d I could send him on a voyage down the Ribble, finishing up in Morecambe Bay inshallah.
Some lovely barrels on sale just down the road from me.
>> finishing up in Morecambe Bay inshallah.

Shellfish are haram. So a couple of square miles of them buried in mud, being sought by pork-gobbling Chinese illegals, may seem a bit of a turnoff.

And if the beaver got wet it could drag you down...
 Jordan's latest immigrant - devonite
>>the Ribble, finishing up in Morecambe Bay

Morecambe bay is defined by a line drawn from Barrow-in-Furness across to Fleetwood, the Ribble empties into Liverpoo bay! and i`m sure the "Scousers" would want him as much as we do!
Latest Forum Posts