Non-motoring > BBC Scotland gets a new weatherman Green Issues
Thread Author: Dave_ Replies: 12

BBC Scotland gets a new weatherman - Dave_
Prince Charles presented today's lunchtime weather on BBC Scotland during a tour of the studios:

bit.ly/JB3Kkj

I think he did rather well actually! :)
 BBC Scotland gets a new weatherman - Dutchie
He did well sounds posh.Made me think of the Dutch prince Johan Friso he is in a coma in a London hospital.
 BBC Scotland gets a new weatherman - Armel Coussine
>> sounds posh

Heh heh... he does Dutchie, unlike his sons who learned Estuary at Eton!
Last edited by: Armel Coussine on Thu 10 May 12 at 17:24
 BBC Scotland gets a new weatherman - Iffy
Prince Charles toured our newspaper offices a few years ago.

There's a lot of anti-monarchy sentiment in the North East, but those who met him, liked him.

The nearest my brother and me came to a private school was in Dordrecht.We spend there two years didn't change my accent the one from Rotterdam>:) I remember used to cycling from Dordrecht to Rotterdam passing the Feynoord football stadium.Eton sounds like a good school. I bet it cost a pretty penny to study there.Anyway how is the clutch.A.C.>:)
 BBC Scotland gets a new weatherman - MD
I like Charlie a lot. Her in the doors hates his guts. She reckons he was sha****g Camilla since Hyde Park was a flowerpot and blames him for Diana's death. No amount of anything will sway her. Boring.

MD
She was populair Diana what I can remember very likeable lady.What went on there is anybody guess.If it was a accident or not we never find out.I've never met Charlie,have seen his father long time ago.>:)Queen Juliana was very approachable she used to have a natter with people in Vondelpark Amsterdam.
 BBC Scotland gets a new weatherman - VxFan
I heard he was trying to bring an end to the reign.
 BBC Scotland gets a new weatherman - MD
Boom boom.
 BBC Scotland gets a new weatherman - R.P.
There's some chatter between some Japanese friends on FB about this - they seem to think that the BBC is best at everything and the Emperor could do the weather on NHK (I assume that's a Japanese state TV - they also like Top Gear)...!
 BBC Scotland gets a new weatherman - Meldrew
I saw the HRH weatherman cli pa couple of times on the Beeb last night and thought he did well. Also made me realise how good Rory Bremner was with both the voice and the mannerisms!
 BBC Scotland gets a new weatherman - VxFan
Is he going to now be known as the Prince of Gales?
 BBC Scotland gets a new weatherman - R.P.
Marginally better than the Clown Prince I suppose.
Latest Forum Posts