Non-motoring > Seventh circle of hell Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Armel Coussine Replies: 10

Seventh circle of hell - Armel Coussine
Went to that Westfield place in Shepherd's Bush today to look at an Apple computer in the greengrocer's.

The world's biggest and cleanest pit latrine in my opinion. Worse than Heathrow, because it's almost impossible to get directions to anywhere especially the car park, which covers about a thousand square miles on several levels.

A two year-old granddaughter didn't help much either being not in the best of moods. If you want to show someone a really ghastly hour or two of sheer, pointless torture, blandly recommend that they go there for something. It will take five times as long, cost more and be more tiring than going into the West End for whatever it is.

The old friend who did this to me is going to get it in the neck next time we speak.
 Seventh circle of hell - Zero
my wife loves the place. SHe describes the west end as the hang out of tat, tourists and trannies.
 Seventh circle of hell - Armel Coussine
No doubt the fragrant Nicole has her reasons. I think there seemed to be more ladies there than geezers. Indeed I found myself standing next to a very pretty, smiling Sudanese number in Muslim nun's habit clothing, trying like her to decipher the profoundly carp, deliberately misleading and incomplete directions.

Going the long way round every time, in a daze, doesn't bother some people but it really cheeses me off. Like coping with a slightly-foxed version of Windows on a PC. They offer you efficiency and tangle you up in a lot of dirty sellotape and used dental floss. Not my bag, gate, you dig?
 Seventh circle of hell - MD
Can you break dance too Luddy?
 Seventh circle of hell - R.P.
I suspect AC was digging long before break dancing was ever heard of. :-)
I know hes a hep cat
 Seventh circle of hell - Runfer D'Hills
new hip then........

:-)
 Seventh circle of hell - Duncan
>> No doubt the fragrant Nicole has her reasons. >>

Stop flattering the man.

Nicole is his daughter, not his wife!

;-)
WRONG

Nicole is my younger trophy wife.
 Seventh circle of hell - Pat
and Ian is my toy boy:)

Pat
 Seventh circle of hell - Roger.
..and who is your older trophy wife?
Are you a Muslim, allowed up to four of them?
Latest Forum Posts