Non-motoring > Surveys surveys surveys Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Crankcase Replies: 4

Surveys surveys surveys - Crankcase
It seems to me there is an increasing tendency to be asked to "just complete a survey, it won't take more than ten minutes of your time" for almost every interaction you have with the outside world.

This week alone I've been asked to complete a survey at eBay (not just feedback), Amazon, Virgin Media (twice), the NHS, the local surgery, my insurance company and John Lewis, and it's only Tuesday!

For the latter we took a delivery, which consisted of a man knocking on the door, me opening it, him putting parcel on ground, me signing. What's there to survey?

If I have a complaint, I'll complain. If somebody does something brilliant, I'll let them know. Otherwise, leave me be! Unless you pay me, I'll spend my time my way thanks.

Does anyone else fill in these things every two minutes? And does service improve because of them?

Surveys surveys surveys - Londoner
>> If I have a complaint, I'll complain.
You might do that, CC, but not everyone does. (It might be a better world if more people adopted your stance on this)

At least with a survey, you get prompted to give feedback there and then.

Does service improve? Who knows? I like to think that they do, but then, despite playing the Cynic, I'm a "Glass Half Full" person at heart.
 Surveys surveys surveys - Focusless
If you visit Pizza Hut you can fill in a feedback form and get some sort of discount (half price?) on your next visit. I have noticed that the staff seem to try harder to please - yes they can overdo it, but on the whole I would say service has definitely improved from a few years ago based on my (limited) experience.
 Surveys surveys surveys - L'escargot
I just politely say "No thank you."
 Surveys surveys surveys - VxFan
The one that gets my goat is when I visit the RS Components website. Forever getting the pop up asking I want to have an online chat with a tech expert. Anyone would think he was lonely. I sometimes have to use the RS site several times a day. I wonder if it's worth resorting back to their paper catalogues for a bit of peace and quiet.
Latest Forum Posts